It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law: Beat them at their own game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So if our government declares martial law, they will want us to obey their every word right? In fact they want us to do the exact opposite. They _want_ civil unrest, it will give them more power. The more we stand up and revolt, the more they will be justified in keeping us under Martial Law. They want us to break curfew, throw Molotov cocktails at tanks, pick up guns, etc...

DON'T PLAY INTO THEIR HANDS!

We can show them what a waste of money all those detention centers are by not filling them up!

BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME!

Think about it...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Are you NWO troll or just down right ready to be enslaved? Better to die a FREE citizen than to be a slave on your knees. Fight martial law tooth and nail all the way and show them we will not be controled or enslaved.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It does not matter if you fight or not. You're still gonna end up in the camps. You are missing the point.

The camps will be filled by those who do not fight or those who surrender.

If we do not fight we are lost.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Tinhatman]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The OP is greatly greatly mistaken. Open forceful resistance is your only hope once Martial Law is declared.

And everyone in North America will be traumatised by the U.S. declaration of Martial Law, and it is incumbent upon all North Americans to rise up against such an order in whatever way is possible.

Time may come that you will be glad to have a sling with which to pitch stones. Best to acquire what you need to defend yourself that will not fall under mandatory disarmament. In general, armies still do not like to find themselves subject to pelting by rocks or a hail of arrows by air. But when it is life or death in a camp, I think many of us will find ourselves capable of doing almost anything to protect ourselves and to overcome the Martial Law overlords.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
with things like the LA riots and other similar scenarios, it seems pretty far fetched that any type of martial law could work UNLESS there was a major catastrophe to break the people's spirit.

i seriously doubt any organized institution could "control" society. what 'they' don't want us to know is that we are powerful as a society, and there are way more civilians than government employees.

again, it would have to be something MAJOR - a break down in all infrastructure to set people in the right mind frame that it's time to surrender and cooperate.
just my two corroded pennies.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Print a copy of the Anarchist Cookbook(this will be a grail for the want-to-be free)
Get a $H17load of a nitrogen in its purest form
Get as many firearms as possible
Start modifying your humvees and double rigging them with more metal on the interiors.

I'd bust out your front windows when it comes because it'll just obstract your view when your windshield gets shot.

Ummm yeah,

I'll die before I get taken by the GOV.

I've had....preminisions of this NWO Martial law so too say......
Not quite preminisions, but more of a "past vision" of a insane brutal pain, being ripped apart from limb too limb, and even worse........and not only this, the more research I did into this NWO the more real this vision became, at at one point, in one video I watched by a highly intellegent ex-militant, My whole body became unearthed, I couldn't feel anything, and My mouth just dropped with what he had said.

The fact is it'll take divine intervention too stop this or civil uprule.

new topics

top topics

join