It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO? Right on my man!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So the NWO has been masterminding and planning all of their # for how many thousands of years? That has to be one of the longest plans ever. I can't even plan what I'm doing next week let alone the rest of my life, my kids lives, my grand-kids lives, and so on 100 generations down the line. Whoever created this plan is a genius. Exterminate 80% of the worlds population? That in my opinion is a great idea, there is no way the human race can continue to live the way we do in this world. There has to be a drastic change in everything we do (which will _NEVER_ happen) otherwise we will not survive as a species.

Personally I would love to be a slave to the NWO. I would love my kids to be their slaves, my kids kids, 100 generations on down the line. And then one day it will be my seed that infiltrates their system and takes it down from the inside out.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
oh a drastic change would not be a major feat, just look at how much of a major change it was to get people to buy pointless things.
once good people get into power, they can change things very easily.
even then, the change they would have to make to get rid of "evil" in the world, would no doubt cause the "evil" people to get upset that all their brainwashing TV programmings were changed or removed.
I guess it could be a gradual process to ween people off of their "evil" ways.
but who am I just a citizen to think i know what im talking about.
I see your point though, its kind of a structure that needs to be in place for us to survive, but I like to think we are intelligent enough to figure out how to do anything without having to kill people.
but the machine is so powerful, it seems your seed infiltrating and taking over for the good may be the only way to ensure such.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hey my seed is pretty powerful, it created humans.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I wonder if the power behind the NWO is just playing with us. Why subject us quickly when you can have such fun in hinting at it and employlng it slowly. Sort of like torture. Why get it over with soon if you are the torturer. Obviously you would like your job and to lengthen it would be pure bliss!

[edit on 2-3-2008 by kyred]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I wonder if the power behind the NWO is just playing with us. Why subject us quickly when you can have such fun in hinting at it and employlng it slowly. Sort of like torture. Why get it over with soon if you are the torturer. Obviously you would like your job and to lengthen it would be pure bliss!

[edit on 2-3-2008 by kyred]

Because the entities behind the NWO feed on pain and suffering. they also gain strength from it and may not even be able to implement it without planting the idea in the collective unconscious first. but then a much more powerful seed has already been planted there that will trump anything they plan when things reach their peak

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Exterminating 80% of our population is ludacris.

Why don't we just go colonize another galaxy, it's been done before, because aliens from all over visit us.

God. I really hate your insignifacant viewstyle.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Inflikted]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gopher mines
Exterminate 80% of the worlds population? That in my opinion is a great idea,

Ok, you and your kids go first, and then the rest of us will decide ourselves if we would like to be exterminated.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I wonder if they are trying to get us used to something, I saw a commercial for this game the other day, it kind of makes me wonder. I know its just an alternative WWII idea, but the timing could not be better for those who follow the NWO (or OWO) media connection.
its called Turning Point-Fall Of Liberty

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

So the NWO has been masterminding and planning all of their # for how many thousands of years?

17,000 to be exact. It is a plan of perfection, when instituted as the Initiate intended it. By the perverse, it is the downfall and eventual extinction of mankind.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
There has to be a drastic change in everything we do (which will _NEVER_ happen) otherwise we will not survive as a species.

IT CAN HAPPEN

the government has to be the one to do it though, YOU CANT FRIGGIN ASK PEOPLE TO CHANGE, you can't ask them to recycle on their own, or quit their job so someone poorer can work there....

THATS BS

THE GOVERNMENT HAS TO STRIKE DOWN THE LAW LIKE LIGHTNING, carving the path that the river of people shall flow

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
gopher mines

do u mean bloodlines

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Dark_Ace]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It would be amazing to end up trapped with no possible escape from the NWO slavery... Just completely controlled, our sex lives, who we can talk to, where we can go and what we can do... worked tirelessly like dogs and disposed of whenever they feel like it......

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if all this NWO stuff is disinformation in itself. I mean look at all the stuff out there, FEMA camps, gulitones etc
Is it possible that another governmental body or something like that is sending tis inforation out to make westerns feel scared about there own government.

only a thought

kx

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So the NWO has been masterminding and planning all of their # for how many thousands of years? That has to be one of the longest plans ever. I can't even plan what I'm doing next week let alone the rest of my life, my kids lives, my grand-kids lives, and so on 100 generations down the line. Whoever created this plan is a genius. Exterminate 80% of the worlds population? That in my opinion is a great idea, there is no way the human race can continue to live the way we do in this world. There has to be a drastic change in everything we do (which will _NEVER_ happen) otherwise we will not survive as a species.

Personally I would love to be a slave to the NWO. I would love my kids to be their slaves, my kids kids, 100 generations on down the line. And then one day it will be my seed that infiltrates their system and takes it down from the inside out.

They say ignorance is bliss.

Bliss however does not equal ignorance and until everyone understands this then we will go the loop the loop one more time.

This is both one of the most exciting and most sh*te times to be alive.

You decide applies.

I joined ATS with this avatar after liking the matrix but recently I have came to an understanding of what this is all about and you should apply my signature to your thoughts to give a tiny guide on your path.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well if what Stichen and others say that this grand plan of NWO has its origins thousands upon thousands of years ago, and there is this unknown planet that comes around every 3,600 years at at time, then this NWO plan spanning centuries would seem to fit well with the claim it is as old as mankind.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Well if what Stichen and others say that this grand plan of NWO has its origins thousands upon thousands of years ago, and there is this unknown planet that comes around every 3,600 years at at time, then this NWO plan spanning centuries would seem to fit well with the claim it is as old as mankind.

Cheers!!!!

I used to disagree with you but i agree with your point.

Its something that everyone needs to see for themselves and not for another to tell though.

top topics

join