It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is BUSH part of the Reptilians bloodline?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
God DARN some people are just imbecilles.

Literally, I have too use this reference of an deragotory insult because people don't even know what the Annunaki are and they're jumping up here.

"REPTOIDS ARENT REAL BECAUSE ALIENS ARENT REAL OMG OMG OMG IM AFRAID TOO ACCEPT THE FACT WE ARE ON A TINY ROCK IN A HUMONGOUS UNIVERSE"

The fact is Reptoids exist, and they genetically engineered mankind from pro-magnon man.

The reason why Egyptians praise these weird faced creatures.

Ummm, however too say they can directly shapeshift.....is a bit hard too believe.

Maybe through crossbreeding with us they can somewhat shapeshift, but as can be seen on one Google video that had a proffesional video analaysis guy debunk it, some of these shapeshiftings are REAL.

Freaky stuff....

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by criticalunity

OH GOOD GRIEF! Did you fail to read the board description? I didn't fail to see how little ATS points you have, however.

- I can't believe people like you are virally spreading the inclination to be ignorant about the true nature of our universe....

2) I can't believe you got 4 stars, because it indicates just how shallow the system that governs people's world views is;

For someone who believes in Reptilian Agendas, you appear to have trouble believing in normal mundane things. Curious!

To say I am part of some viral plot against the truth is borderline paranoia. Given you have no proof for such BIG claims, I will be reporting your unsubstantiated abuse to management.

The Author clearly asked if people believed or not:

I have more reason to believe this but does any one else believe what i do?

Nowhere does he/she say "only reply if you believe." In fact read this thread and see if you qualify. Also take note of what ATS Mods say there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Now I have been a serious UFO Researcher for well over 20 years. I'm more than common with David Icke's materials. Yes I have most of his books. I study and decide for MYSELF.

My beliefs (given the evidence at hand) is that it's poppycock. I am more than ALLOWED to have that belief and you have NO right to enforce your belief system on me.

If your really SECURE in your Reptilian Agenda beliefs, then a person with my opinion should NOT upset you in the least.

As they say, "Me thinks thou dost protest too much!"

[edit on 2/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Is there any place I can watch this online instead of downloading it? I'll download it if I have to but I'd rather not for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Moderators, can you please tell me if it is ATS policy to allow links to illegal download sites??? If so - I don't see a warning on this persons profile. With the volume of people coming to ATS I would imagine it not be in the BEST interests of ATS to allow this (REAL) law breaking behaviour.

[edit on 2/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Why would you waste your hard earned money on David Icke's books when you think the subject of Reptilians is "poppycock"? That makes no sense whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join