It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is BUSH part of the Reptilians bloodline?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Agreed man! This guy was wasting our time, on this post.

C u around!
Cheers

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
One must ask why you two bothered to enter this thread in the 1st place, but I'd rather not waste your time asking.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by authentikkorea
I truly believe that BUSH is part of the Reptilian bloodline.

Yes...as is every single other person is a position of power in the world, including stringers for local network TV affiliates. If someone has the slightest amount of fame or celebrity, they are a reptilian. If someone has more money than you, a better car, or a better job, they are a reptilian. If their wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend looks better than your's, they are a reptilian. The chick that turns you down in the bar, she's a reptilian. If their kids get better grades than you, or are selected for your favorite high school sport and your kid is cut, they are a reptilian. If they disagree with you about anything at all, they are a reptilian. If you get in a car-accident, the other guy is a reptilian. If your Pepsi-Cola is served flat, or your french-fries a little cold, your server is a reptilian.

In fact, the only people who aren't reptilians or working for them are people like you, low little nobodies, completely powerless. And since they have all power, and you have no ability to influence events on any level, just give up. They control every aspect of your life.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The link is entitles "Understanding Stupid Ideas" and goes into intelligent detail as to why the reptilian crap makes no sense. Enjoy the read, I did.

www.erichufschmid.net...

[edit on 29-2-2008 by Osiris1953]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
wow.............people are still posting this reptilian crap?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
No. There are no lizard people. Alien lizard people, or human/reptile monsters. Only lizard/person was Jim Morrison "The Lizzard King"..But he could do anything.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think it's insane to say anyone is a reptillian.

Why?
We we're one)
created by them
Two)
How are you going to say an old mans gliscening eyes are a reptoid factor? It's not, it's just mucus menbranes.

I have seen some undoubtedly convincing reptoid videos.
That cannot be explained.
Note that the Disclosure Act states we have came into contact with over 57 different intellegent alien races.

We have the roswell autopsy,
And the Median Video where we have a LIVE alien in interrogation.

Ummm, however too say these Annunaki are powerful enough too literally take that close of a appearance of a human is just outrageous, but, if the repotids crossbred with the bush, then yes they may have a little more reptillianness too them.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Everyone, can I have your attention for a moment??

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the OP for bringing this thread to our fine forums. We encourage all kinds of free and open debate, so long as it remains on-topic, and all members remember to follow the Terms and Conditions that we all agreed to upon coming here.

Also, as a last note: We ALL must remember to show Civility and Decorum when posting. This means no insulting of other members, or using any other forms of degradation in any contact with others on here.

With this in mind, please keep all responses on-topic, and try to refrain from posting one-line posts. If they directly relate to the topic, AND add something to the conversation, everything should be fine. To sum this all up, please respect your fellow man/woman.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I can only shake my head in disbelief that people actually take this reptilian agenda stuff seriously. David Icke has done the UFO community no favors!

Shame on you DAVID ICKE!

Can we please have more balanced topics and less of this 'Land Of The Lost' sleestack paranoia?

Oh, I forgot to answer the question the Author poses...

Um.... NO!

OH GOOD GRIEF! Did you fail to read the board description? I didn't fail to see how little ATS points you have, however.

- I can't believe people like you are virally spreading the inclination to be ignorant about the true nature of our universe....

1) David Icke is not the first to speak of the Reptilians: - Our ancestors were, then it was maintained through the knowledge of the indians... Then, the Mayans, Egyptians, etc, without a doubt saw their 'rulers' shapeshift. Extraterrestrials are nothing new, & have been interacting with our world for a LONG time... - UFO abduction cases have reports of reptilians, etc...

2) I can't believe you got 4 stars, because it indicates just how shallow the system that governs people's world views is; like clothing & music styles, where people wear the weirdest things (80's), just because the herd is doing it, (laughing at & dismissing the ENTIRE Reptilian subject here on ATS of all places) , but if you look at how much we change over time, we see that we CAN change. - We just have tto look outwards at the big picture, at new ideas, & at ourselves, most of all, because only then will we see that what we believe the worrld to be, is the farthest thing from what it really is.

- And given that there IS evidence beyond the garbage youtube videos that are the main cause for all this 'yeah right' that claim evidence of shape shifting, we should be taking this VERY seriously, & it's utterly an insult to humanity to just laugh at it. SHAME ON YOU... - You're like the sheep in the hills that condemns the other sheep because he's trying to warn the other Sheep that the farmer is planning to murder & butcher them, & they would be transported in strange metal things called trucks. - That sheep is condemned for the 'crime' of being different, by his own peers...
If I told you in the year 2000 that in one year, not ony 2 planes would manage to get into US airspace, but also manage to hit the WTC, & not only that, it would make them fall down! - You'd call me nuts.... That wouldn't even be accepted as a hollywood movie script. - ( www.disclosureproject.org... )

---> Look, I'm going to make it VERY simple: The universal biological diversity would make it an impossibility for creatures stranger than the Reptilians to NOT form, either in another universe, dimension, or simply on another Planet. - The fact that it is not merely folklore is substantiated by the numerous accounts throughout history, as mentioned earlier. - Now that we have that out of the way, the argument that 'well, if aliens exist, they couldn't come here, because the distance to the nearest star is just too vast" is out of the way as well, when one sees the irrefutable evidence that the UFOs have in fact been able to get here, & there ARE aliens on board... - not just the Greys.... - And even in the absence of the evidence in the hands of all people of the world, wit remains clear that something (strange) is going on here... If the government TRULY meant well, they wouldn't be keeping us in the dark, with regards to energy; pollution would never have been a problem for more than a few years at most, fluoridation would never have occurred, staged wars based on deception, human kidnapping & mind control by illuminati, & we wouldn't be seeing the continued crimes against humanity, not to mention, the human sacrifices. Just look at what is happening, & as k yourself... Look at the blatant things like the doomsday clock, 911, RFID, the desire to rule the entire world, the ...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Furthermore, I assume more people have not read the book 'The Biggest Secret" yet, but here is a copy & pasted part of something better than a youtube video showing what could possibly be a reflection:

---> (from the book):
Two television
presenters had just such an experience while interviewing a man who was in favor of
the global centralization of power known as the New World Order. After the live
interview, the male presenter said to his colleague that he had experienced an amazing
sight during the interview. He had seen the man’s face transform into a lizard-like
creature and then return to human. His female fellow presenter was astounded because
she had seen the interviewee’s hands turn reptilian. The male presenter also told me of
an experience a policeman friend had while making a routine visit to an office block in
Aurora, near Denver, Colorado. The policeman had commented to an executive of one
of the companies on the ground floor of the extreme nature of security in the building.
She told him he should look at the higher floors if he wanted to know how extensive it
really was. She also pointed to a lift which only went to certain floors at the top of the
building and, as they chatted, she told him of something she had seen some weeks
earlier. The lift had opened and a very strange figure had emerged. He was white to the
point of being albino, but he had a face shaped like a lizard and his eye pupils were
vertical like a reptile’s. This lizard-like figure had walked out of the lift and into an
official-looking car waiting outside. The policeman was so intrigued that he used his
own time to check on the companies at the top of the building served by the mystery
lift. He found they were all fronts for the Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA.
Then there are the experiences of Cathy O’Brien, the mind controlled slave of the
United States government for more than 25 years, which she details in her astonishing
book, Trance Formation Of America, written with Mark Phillips. She was sexually
abused as a child and an adult by a stream of famous people named in her book. Among
them were the US Presidents, Gerald Ford, Bill Clinton and, most appallingly, George
Bush, a major player in the Brotherhood, as my books and others have long exposed. It
was Bush, a paedophile and serial killer, who regularly abused and raped Cathy’s
daughter, Kelly O’Brien, as a toddler before her mother’s courageous exposure of these
staggering events forced the authorities to remove Kelly from the mind control
programme known as Project Monarch. Cathy writes in Trance Formation Of America
of how George Bush was sitting in front of her in his office in Washington DC when he
opened a book at a page depicting “lizard-like aliens from a far off, deep space place.”
Bush then claimed to be an ‘alien’ himself and appeared, before her eyes, to transform ‘like a chameleon’ into a reptile. Cathy believed that some kind of hologram had been activated to achieve this and from her understanding at the time I can see why she rationalized her experience in this way. Anyone would, because the truth is too fantastic to comprehend until you see the build up of evidence. There’s no doubt that alien-based mind programmes are part of these mind control projects and that the whole UFOextraterrestrial scene is being massively manipulated, not least through Hollywood
films designed to mould public thinking. Cathy says in her book that George Lucas, the
producer of Star Wars, is an operative with NASA and the National Security Agency,
the ‘parent’ body of the CIA But given the evidence presented by so many other
people, I don’t believe that what Bush said and Cathy saw was just a mind control
programme. I think he was revealing the Biggest Secret, that a reptilian race from
another dimension has been controlling the planet for thousands of years.
Crazy?
Today’s mighty oak is just
yesterday’s nut that held its ground.

This is our last chance 2 wake up

[edit on 1-3-2008 by criticalunity]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

If Mr david Icke has perhaps proof, i think he should come forward with it for once and for all! Maybe he is still getting more info.

We know more about Grey aliens then Reptiles!

For that is ignorance:

David Icke, Credo & others are not going to come knocking at your door. - You have to break down that other door of ignorance by realizing that we know nothing about the true nature of our world, & it's a REAL shame that so-called 'weird' things are dismissed as being outrageous & impossible... - Then you will have the desire to at least look into it by downloading "The Biggest Secret" on the filesharing networks or look at a David Icke speech on YouTube. - YOU have tto look at it yourself.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteryinthesky
wow.............people are still posting this reptilian crap?

WOW.... people still have their heads in the sand?

I don't care if that was a one liner... (It isn't anymore)

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by authentikkorea

Great another video filled with compression artifacts being passed off as a "reptilian proof video"..LAME!

And secondly..We call Bush Chimpy McCokeSpoon...He's no reptile, he's lower form of hominid.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by criticalunity

Love your detailed explanations friend.

Notice the same trolls always appear in these threads... I mean what's up with that?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by criticalunity

Love your detailed explanations friend.

Notice the same trolls always appear in these threads... I mean what's up with that?

watchZEITGEISTnow

Yes everyone who opposes silly views are trolls. instead of avoiding the debate join it.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Yes but the question is, why you always come back to reiterate your "I don't believe in them"? We all know you don't, so why don't you just move along...?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I don't believe alot of things. Things I'm sure you and I share as a common view. But somethings need to be very deeply researched in many ways. Theoretically, not just hypothetically. We need data to study and we have very, very little. No one is out there gathering data, only writing books and telling us that buying said book is the key to your salvation...Sounds like another religion being sold. Only this time responsibility as a species for our own crimes, against our own brothers and sisters is being passed off to another modern day Satan, a new evil, invisible and yet capable of being like us. All this sounds more like an allegory to our own fears, disguised as truth and salvation to make sure someone gets paid. Don't believe everything you read and hear. I argue against this as a man of science, I'm not claiming to know it all, but since you do believe, and you waste your time calling me a troll, then you offer nothing to this so-called truth you seem to buy into. You aren't helping your cause, you're perpetuating it. By allowing ignorance to take place of such issues, to not present a decent argument in favor of insults, is spreading the very sort of agenda this conspiracy theory is against. Join the debate man.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by projectvxn]

[edit on 1-3-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Just curious, what is your version of a troll? Any in this thread for example?

Regarding "proof", I can't convince someone with a closed mind, that attains knowledge and exposure of reptilians to that of a"new religion". That is just ludicrous, and misleading. IF you were however keen to know the ORIGINS of mankind (that would be you and me I think), there are already previous links and downloads (all free btw) for you to watch and read for yourself in these threads which you consistantly write off. Unfortunately you have not even considered these VERY insightful studies of the WORLD history, how they link and overlap, and how the illuminati is the bloodline of the reptilian hybrid, that we (in the know) acknowledge.

So again I say to you, either you don't want to know (which is fine by us), or you are deliberately trying to bait us (we know better) into a troll like and deconstructive "debate". There is NO debate with us, we know. It is really that simple.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I'm not closed minded, I expect to be proven wrong in every thing I take up as a cause, or in every word I say..I beg for it. And I would like you to give it a try. Give me data, not the overview. I like to have solid facts, and don't think that I haven't researched this, It is just that I come across alot of unverifiable data. I make regular requests for information from the government concerning finances and where is goes, alot of what Ike says can be verified by the cash flow. Always follow the money. Start there. I'll do the same and we will see what each comes up with. I want to see the movement of money from place to place because these reptilians also control the banking industry which is largely lead by the bloodline. I want to see how his all comes together. Tell me how China plays into this. They seem to be doing whatever the hell they want. Doesn't seem too productive to a world control system when you threaten to break it down. It just seems to me that is takes entirely too much responsibility away from ourselves as a force of destruction and control and slavery and conspiracy and death. All things that are part of our history. I won't deny an alien influence on us, but I just don't see Ickes view of control. If you could answer to me WHY this is happening, WHY the control is NEEDED, and do so with DATA backing it up. I'm not asking for proof only raw data whatever their might be, any and all references known as authority, I've read many perhaps you could point to more. Know thy enemy, that is why I take a scientific approach to all this crap. If it turns out to NOT be crap, then I will be prepared because I have DATA to guide me through some of the rough patches...Maybe.Who knows right? That's what debates are for. I'm not here to bait you, I'm here to try to understand. And meeting opposition with ridicule is not constructive to any argument. ATS is meant for this sort of discussion. It isn't partitioned up by group. Everyone here is supposed to be able to express their opinion and debate the nature of the evidence or claims. That's not what takes place in threads like these, we get something baseless thrown at us and we're just expected to buy it without asking a single damned question. What the hell kinda ignorant crap is that? Asking questions is what this place is all about, it's not a forum to declare base camp for any one ideology over another. Nor is it supposed to be compartmentalized for the sake of others' sensibilities. If an idea is presented, a hypothesis proposed, or a theory presented with enough evidence to support it, then the idea must be discussed and studied extensively and debated. You can't come to the truth by skipping across vast amounts of data that could very well help to bring light to the cause, or on the other hand, it may just prove it false.

I want you to know that either way I am open to it. I'm not for one agenda over the other, I'm for the truth over the muck of fantasy.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

OK cool , so you want to know... please then do this:

1 Download and watch this doco:
(removed file sharing site link)

2 Once watched, I'll have another chat with you on the topic.

Please do not think Icke is the only person out there exposing the reptilian agenda, and please do not think of money in terms of education.

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Crakeur]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join