It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 68 - James Gilliland, Spiritual Awakenings, UFO's and You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

James Gilliland, Spiritual Awakenings, UFO's and You - 68

Dave and Johnny hear about Jame's NDE (near-death-experience), how he started the Spiritual Sanctuary at the base of MT. Adams and the numerous UFO's, beasts that go bump in the night and Spiritual Awakenings. They also get an open invitation to come to "the Ranch" and experience these things for themselves! Please visit James site for more information on the Sattva Sanctuary by clicking on one of the links below.

ECETI WEBSITE
Cazekiel Site

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Or Our RSS FEED Where They Are Available For Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 42:45
file: atsmix_2841.mp3
size: 20046k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/10/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hahaha, this was an awesome interview, as expected.

LOL, for future reference guys, and especially for Greer's interview, my screen name is pronounced "Merd Disturber" (Sh## Disturber), not "Mister Disturber"

I was, of course, delighted with James' response to my question about Greer and CSETI:

-----
"They've actually been here, he came here and he did some kind of Ambassador training [the Ambassador To The Universe training], they had quite a few people here.

After they came here, we had I dunno how many ships came in, we got about 3 big Triangles on film as well as countless, I dunno how many other ships and filmed them.

And for some reason, I offered him the footage that we took here, and he just refused it, he wouldn't take it, I dunno why."
-----

Guys, I said it and said it and said it last year, ATS has been searching for the big proof of ET for years - THE PROOF IS THERE!

I am SO stoked about James' offer to have you guys go out there with video and radio equipment and I sure hope you take him up on it!!! Heck, take Springer and Crakeur and Cliff Stone with you!

Also, I wonder if he'd be willing to send ATS his Greer/Ambassador to the Universe footage?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Gilliland is a wonderful human being. I have emailed him with pesky questions from time to time and he has always been kind enough to respond and help the best he can. What a neat guy. I too would be very excited to see the ATS team go there and record the visitors. There is amazing stuff taking place there.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That was a pretty good show. The Grizzly Adams remarks got old pretty fast though. I would like to go to his ranch possibly in the summer. He always sounds like a delightful human being and he has great stories. I've heard Brooks Agnew recount that story of him at the ranch and lighting up and all the charts and graphs and other symbols downloading into him. From that alone it seemed like it was destined to happen for him to travel to the inner Earth. Alas it doesn't seem like it as he still needs 3 million dollars to raise last time I checked.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm going to be taking my kids to Oregon for vacation this summer. I may just shoot James an e-mail to see if we could camp up there at the Sattva sanctuary for a night. It's a very special place indeed.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I need a little help, I am new to these podcasts but I cant get this to play past 19:09

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Exo
I need a little help, I am new to these podcasts but I cant get this to play past 19:09

Are you listening to a stream or a direct download.. U2U me and I'll see if I can get you on track.. I'll need your PC information too (IE: OS, Free space on hard-drive, amount of ram, what you have loaded that's running in the background, type of media player, etc.)

Johnny

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Exo

I have had the same problem with other ATS Mix/AP Shows the fix seems to be to download the file again . Of course this is assuming that you aren't listening on line.

Cheers xpert11.

new topics

top topics

join