It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US send warships to eastern Med

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by animekenji
Only 3 ships with no air support nearby within striking distance of Israel. Sounds like they are being setup for another false flag attack just like the USS Liberty.

What?

I don't suppose you have any idea how IFF works, do you?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

Easy COOL HAND, not everybody is military savvy. Most people don't know a squawk from the false flag in their butt...

Seriously though, the Liberty thing may bear some merit, but not too much.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
reply to post by COOL HAND

Easy COOL HAND, not everybody is military savvy. Most people don't know a squawk from the false flag in their butt...

Seriously though, the Liberty thing may bear some merit, but not too much.

IFF has nothing to do with being military savvy. Commercial jets use it all of the time.

There is no possibliity of another Liberty incident occurring.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

so called 3 world would better off without risky American vaccines and gm foods

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by US Monitor
...Turkey should take the lead in securing Iraq since it is a country on their border and they will have to deal with them and iran after the US leaves.

I wouldn't mind to hear what John McCain would have to say on that matter. 100 year war? Leave Iraq? I can assure you of one thing though, that the name of America, whether in spirit or presence, will not be leaving the minds of Iraqi's for quite some time. Or the wounds of the victims and the pain of death and destruction everywhere.

If iran wants to take over there as well, then so be it.

Well I wish someone would have told Bush the same thing when Iraq invaded Kuwait. So be it. Because surely "friendly" neighbor Iran would have "taken over there as well."

Let them and SA and Turkey handle iraq. All 3 have had to deal with iraq attacking them since long before the US invaded iraq. All 3 should be very grateful to the US for removing saddam and making it possible for them to secure one of their borders. Iran especially should be thankful since the shia there are now in power and iran has a safe border.

How about we let Iraq take care of Iraq, let them fight each other until they can fight no more, tell Iran to STFU, and BRING OUR TROOPS HOME.

As for Lebanon and Israel, well you see from the posted links (thanks) what effect sending in that kind of force can do. They are no doubt anticipating the worst from Israel- with the US literally right behind them in the Med in case anyone else has anything to say about the probable annihilation of another Lord knows how many children.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Israel and the U.S. take on Syria and Hesbola. Iran may get hit but maybe not yet. We were only thinking of taking out the nuke sites and their missile systems anyway so that wont take long. Saudi Arabia could help stop Iran if they attacked Iraq. While this all goes on Russia moves to take back Kosovo after they trample through Ukraine. Russia will need allot of help to pull it off because their troops are not well funded unless they are just making it look that way. I think Russia would have their hands full if Turkey wanted to confront them well unless the Greeks want to help Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join