It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Jackson A Gay Pedeophile Biatch?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Mike called the wine he gave the kid to get drunk "Jesus Juice" . So the kid thought, hey Jesus Juice, Jesus is good.. Ok Mike Ill drink it up.. Then played Rubba Rubba and slept in the secret peter pan room.

Seriously? Oh man, that is just too warped! If even 10% of the rumors are true, then old Mikie should play Rubba Rubba with a 500 pound cell mate.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Are you saying there is something wrong with being homosexual by posting that? It is certainly the implication, by your wording ,as some sort of sick punishment in your biassed eyes.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
Are you saying there is something wrong with being homosexual by posting that? It is certainly the implication, by your wording ,as some sort of sick punishment in your biassed eyes.

No problem with homosexuals, just the ones that # little children.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
And I agree with dreamrebel, it is time...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You cannot answer for him, and if you really do have problems with pedophiles, then start by seeing a therapist, to banish your deviant thoughts, so when you hear the mention of an adult with a child your mind does not conjure sexual thoughts in nature.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You cannot answer for him, and if you really do have problems with pedophiles, then start by seeing a therapist, to banish your deviant thoughts, so when you hear the mention of an adult with a child your mind does not conjure sexual thoughts in nature.

Hey, are you a Michael Jackson fan?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I already mentioned I am a fan of Michael Jackson. I want to get all of his CD's someday, since every song I have so far I find have good tunes and singing.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Can YOU answer for him!?

Im sorry for whatever happened to you in the past that #ed your head up this much, but you havent given us any information/commentary that would sway anyone to your side, the Dark Side.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I already mentioned I am a fan of Michael Jackson. I want to get all of his CD's someday, since every song I have so far I find have good tunes and singing.

Dont know why I asked, couldnt have been the avatar or the signature...

Oh wait! Your typing style is that of a crotch jacking pedophile!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Your just trying to change the subject away from yourself, since you actually are starting to realize the truth of how deviational your thoughts are in nature.

Once again though, you are bringing up your fixation on children being molested.

My side is the side of pure thoughts, not perverted ones that you have, of molestation being the main focus on your mind when you hear about an adult and child together.

No I cannot answer for him, which is why I asked him if what he implied was true. I await his answer.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Your just trying to change the subject away from yourself, since you actually are starting to realize the truth of how deviational your thoughts are in nature.

Once again though, you are bringing up your fixation on children being molested.

My side is the side of pure thoughts, not perverted ones that you have, of molestation being the main focus on your mind when you hear about an adult and child together.

No I cannot answer for him, which is why I asked him if what he implied was true. I await his answer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You realize you are only reinforcing my statement, that you are trying to deflect attention from yourself, so people will not examine you closely, and realize your fixation/deviational sexual thoughts.

Your methods are...pathetic really, laughing like a fool and calling someone an idiot when they realize the truth about you. Running away would be a better way to avoid persecution.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Your posts sound like youre saying, "Hey, Michael Jackson is innocent and if you think otherwise YOU are the *real* pedophile."

So youre basically saying, Im a pedophile, Amuk is a pedophile, Ocelot is a pedophile, Lysergic is a pedophile, Jonna is a pedophile, etc, etc, etc...

Your answers are becoming more and more funny, as YOU realize that your idol isnt what you thought he was, and your sanity is crumbling right before our very eyes.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So I have to ask...what is up with giving every post a subject heading?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

and if you really do have problems with pedophiles, then start by seeing a therapist,

So anyone that has a problem with pedophiles needs to see a shrink

God dude you are #ed up

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Huumm...Please refer to the original title of this thread...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Amuk what is warped is the way you do not quote people properly, but manipulate their words in blatantly obvious ways to serve your own sick purposes.

He is not my idol, and you have said nothing, all you are doing, which you did once more is desperately try to turn the attention from yourself.

Not everyone is a pedophile who thinks he is guilty, but those who think that he is guilty on the SOLE basis that he has slept with a child before, have sexually deviational thoughts. A normal person does not think that all adults would rape children if they slept with them.

I give each post a heading since it makes it more complete.

No my sanity is not crumbling before my eyes as you so dramatically put, but rather I am just rollilng my eyes at how pathetic your deflection is. You could at least try to defend yourself constructively.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
yes he is quilty

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This pic is so damm funny dude. I laugh at loud at it every time I look at it.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join