It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Jackson A Gay Pedeophile Biatch?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Amuk - The savage

Amuk- the well endowed

You crack me up QFS

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Jonna man you are getting the over the top award from me this month! I just voted for you.

Thanks much!

Questforsafety--Fine! I will do myself. I like doing myself and not little boys like some well known individuals

Questforsafety: "And that idiot Jonna. I can't tell if you are stupid or insane. You are like one of those toy cars that when it hits a wall backs up and turns...but you are broke! You just keep hitting the wall, backing up and hit it again because you forget to turn. You couldn't find your way out of a wet bag! There is just something really wrong with you. I swear half the time I think that you are trying to insite a riot, but then I remember that all you can think about is breasts. You go beyond classification; you are just annoying. I bet Michael Jackson could beat you up."

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Amuk - The savage

Amuk- the well endowed

You crack me up QFS

Haha isnt Quest a funny little boy?

If you can change your status, Amuk, I can change mine!

Tetsuo - Im Rick James, bitch!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Jonna man you are getting the over the top award from me this month! I just voted for you.

Thanks much!

Questforsafety--Fine! I will do myself. I like doing myself and not little boys like some well known individuals

Questforsafety: "And that idiot Jonna. I can't tell if you are stupid or insane. You are like one of those toy cars that when it hits a wall backs up and turns...but you are broke! You just keep hitting the wall, backing up and hit it again because you forget to turn. You couldn't find your way out of a wet bag! There is just something really wrong with you. I swear half the time I think that you are trying to insite a riot, but then I remember that all you can think about is breasts. You go beyond classification; you are just annoying. I bet Michael Jackson could beat you up."

Now Quest is just being immature, not only that, but he cant even defend Michael without resorting to some kind of theoretical bull#.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

Thanks much!

Now Quest is just being immature, not only that, but he cant even defend Michael without resorting to some kind of theoretical bull#.

HAHAHAHAH!! For about two seconds I forgot that I wrote that and thought that QFS did. My grip on reality seems to be slipping today. Maybe QFS is right about me.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Maybe QFS is right about me.

I wouldnt go THAT far.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Funny? no. Dumb and ignorant and obsessed with MJ? Yeah. He's probably one of those pathetic crazy fans that would cry and pass out at the sight of Michael!! And stand outside the courthouse carrying sings that said: "I LOVE YOU MJ CAN I SLEEP IN YOUR BED?" LMFAO!!!

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Funny? no. Dumb and ignorant and obsessed with MJ? Yeah. He's probably one of pathetic crazy fans that would cry and pass out at the site of Michael!! LMFAO!!!

I have to disagree. I think he likes MJ Corey Feldman style. He probably has all of the clothes, and all of the dance moves down, I would also bet money that he has a blow-up doll in Michael likeness.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I have to disagree. I think he likes MJ Corey Feldman style. He probably has all of the clothes, and all of the dance moves down, I would also bet money that he has a blow-up doll in Michael likeness.

A Blow up doll? Really? Then its even worse than I thought.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

[I have to disagree. I think he likes MJ Corey Feldman style. He probably has all of the clothes, and all of the dance moves down, I would also bet money that he has a blow-up doll in Michael likeness.

Seeing as Im the Jester of ATS/BTS, I will imitate a post by Quest.

*AHEM*

QuestForSafety: Youre such a pervert, I bet YOU have a blowup doll. blah blah blah, blah blah blah I love kids blah blah blah in a disgusting blah blah blah vile blah blah blah child molesting blah blah blah kind of way.

sUbLiMiNaL

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The parade of grotesque examples of your mind goes on...

Jonna, if I had to do an example for you I would say...Jonna - The Attention Seeker.

Obviously, your just completely insane if from what I posted you gathered I support child molestation. There is no reasoning with madmen such as yourselves. The entire point was I was angry with YOU for disciminating against Michael, by automatically assuming he is guilty, just because he sleeps with children.

This is why I defend him, I am a fan of his music and love his work, but there are greater fans than me. I have not even heard every single song, nor do I know the dance moves down pat as you seem to fancy.

I had posted a lot of useful evidence to prove his innocence, but you chose to ignore it, and rant about how he is guilty, due to the fact he sleeps with children/in the same room. This is why the arguement turned away from his innocence, and towards your discrimination coming from your own deviant based thoughts that adult + child = sex. Some people do not think this way, and see that it is at least POSSIBLE that not everyone is perverted like you, and might actually have no bad intentions from sleeping with a child.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
Jonna, if I had to do an example for you I would say...Jonna - The Attention Seeker.

Naaaa...I like my impersonation of you better. :p

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Whats the name of the game Mike plays with the children? I think he calls it "Rubba Rubba".. Hummmmmm - sounds kinda wierd.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well one thing is for sure, if I was accused of having sex with young boys I would stop sleeping with them and not be accused of it a second time. Even a child knows not to touch the hot stove after they burn themselves the first time.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
He said he will never even sleep at Neverland again because of all this. It is sad when people's dark thoughts steal all innocence from the world. Turning innocent things, into perversions from the depths of their own twisted minds.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
He said he will never even sleep at Neverland again because of all this. It is sad when dark thoughts steal all innocence from the world. Turning innocent things, into perversions from the depths of their own twisted minds.

If that is innocence then no wonder the world is so screwed up. I have a question for you QFS: If he is found guilty by a court of law, will you then accept that he did it or deny it to your dieing day?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I will accept it if they find good evidence to uphold the conviction, not just a jury being influenced by a prosecutor yelling out that the defendant is a freak.

Up to now the only evidence surfacing is that which proves the claim is false, and "unfounded" as the social worker stated. They were confused why the prosecutor even decided to take up the case, well name in the spotlight is too tempting for some people I suppose.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'd like a big glass of Jesus Juice please.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I'd like a big glass of Jesus Juice please.

Alright, this is the second time I have seen that word today. What does it mean?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Mike called the wine he gave the kid to get drunk "Jesus Juice" . So the kid thought, hey Jesus Juice, Jesus is good.. Ok Mike Ill drink it up.. Then played Rubba Rubba and slept in the secret peter pan room.

And Quest - I hate to do this, but its time!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join