It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is Michael Jackson A Gay Pedeophile Biatch?

page: 7
0
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Quest has gone away to reconsider what he has been saying.




posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
or maybe to just "beat it" hahaha ohh haha i love myself.



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
or maybe to just "beat it" hahaha ohh haha i love myself.


LMAO!!
No I think he'd rather have Michael "beat it" for him.



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
You make me laugh Lysergic :bnghd:

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by drunk]



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
*BUMP*

I love this thread...



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thank you all for helping me proove my point on Jackson fanatics! That was a valuable learning experience for me (and I hope for Quest).

I bet Quest shows back up today with some more inspiring angles after being up late last night on Mikes website gathering ammo.





posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   


Quest has gone away to reconsider what he has been saying.


Or maybe to be consouled in the arms of a loving uncle.........LOL



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I hope he's not guilty for the sake of the children. His behavior certainly is questionable. I couldn't imagine leading his life and becoming famous at such a young age. The whole thing really saddens me.

While the bulk of you believe he's guilty, I have hope that he's innocent. ::shrugs::



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
I have never met him though, but I wish I had the oppurtunity to sleep at his house as a child, I bet he would have brought some fun into my life.


That about says it all.

Tetsuo, dreamrebel, Amuk! I thought that I told you guys to call me when insanity like this breaks out. Shame on you! Do I have to give you my work number?



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Jonna - I posted this thread at like 4pm my time yesterday from work. Left one hour later at 5pm. Came back today at 730am and logged onto ATS and was amazed at the slamming that took place overnight. You know I would have called my brother!



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm not even going to read this thread.........

If you don't think he's guilty....you need your head checked.



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
dreamrebel-JK! I did witness the birth of it, but did not catch any of Questforsafety's posts. What a car crash! I wonder if he is on a quest for safety from Michael?



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I just request he gets the cleff taken out of his chin.



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I just request he gets the cleff taken out of his chin.


What cleff in his chin? He dressed himself upside down.



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Heathen a nice fresh opinion.

As for the rest of you, thank you for once more demonstrating how sick you are, by saying those disgusting things about what I would be doing while gone.

It is always nice to have examples of how sick you are, but really you should make it more challenging, not reveal how savage and disturbed you are each possible moment.

Aside from being perverts you are not all the same sick people, deviational sexual thoughts cloud your minds, but you have a unique trait of you. Amuk - The savage (self admitted), Tetsuo - The Jester (Nothing you say should be taken seriously), and of course drunk - The fool (By the way, you wanted an example of a spelling mistake, you forgot to make "I" a capital in your last statement. I only bothered to mention your spelling since it was just the tip of the iceberg, it was how hypocritical you are that made me angry. You hitch the nearest most popular bandwagon, and hang around after that restating whatever the nearest bandwagon has already said.)

Though I should not have picked at your grammar, though atrocious, it is still somewhat legible. I doubt you will actually absorb any of the information on your flaws, rather just dumbly slide over it, to scrounge yourslf back together.



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
Aside from being perverts you are not all the same sick people, deviational sexual thoughts cloud your minds, but you have a unique trait of you. Amuk - The savage (self admitted), Tetsuo - The Jester (Nothing you say should be taken seriously), and of course drunk - The fool (By the way, you wanted an example of a spelling mistake, you forgot to make "I" a capital in your last statement. I only bothered to mention your spelling since it was just the tip of the iceberg, it was how hypocritical you are that made me angry. You hitch the nearest most popular bandwagon, and hang around after that restating whatever the nearest bandwagon has already said.)


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Me next, me next!!!



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Jonna man you are getting the over the top award from me this month! I just voted for you.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by dreamrebel]



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
YAY! IM THE JESTER!

*Plays circus music and juggles*

w00t w00t!



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
YAY! IM THE JESTER!

*Plays circus music and juggles*

w00t w00t!


And being a jester is way better than being a supporter of child molestation, but hey, thats just my stupid opinion.




posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
And Quest, you have said nothing about Michael that could ever even slightly convince someone that he's innocent.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join