It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Jackson A Gay Pedeophile Biatch?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Quest, what do you think of the kids that accused him of molestation?

I think hes guilty....

Dont ask Quest it will start his ramblings again.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The mother accused him not the child, the child stated that it was Michaels kindness and support that caused his cancer to go into remition.

His mother has accused various other people before trying to get money, and the others have all been proven false in criminal trials, however she has made money settling in some cases, such as one against a security guard.

How can you say I cannot learn, just because you are a complete idiot? You say he is guilty as if your word is proof, why is he guilty? Why, the tabloid trash said so, it must be true.

All the evidence points to the contrary, and I have faith the system will show this as well, as long as no underhanded things go on.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
The mother accused him not the child, the child stated that it was Michaels kindness and support that caused his cancer to go into remition.

His mother has accused various other people before trying to get money, and the others have all been proven false in criminal trials, however she has made money settling in some cases, such as one against a security guard.

How can you say I cannot learn, just because you are a complete idiot? You say he is guilty as if your word is proof, why is he guilty? Why, the tabloid trash said so, it must be true.

All the evidence points to the contrary, and I have faith the system will show this as well, as long as no underhanded things go on.

No not just tabloid trash as you kindly put it there is video evidence of him dangling a kid out of a window, tell me would you dangle a kid out of a window?
I mean thats sickness in itself. Any proof that he isnt guilty?????

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Man I was going to stay out of this one but what the hell. Is Michael Guilty? No one really knows for sure. I guess we should sit back and wait for the trial to see what evidence is presented. Now on to my personal opinion. I think he molested those children. When one person accuses you then maybe you can give him the benefit of doubt. But these allegations keep coming up again and again. After a while you have to wonder.... all these people cant be lying. So in all likelyhood I think he molested those children and he derserves to be either in prison or in a nuthouse (I think nuthouse is the best place since the guy is obviously out of his goddammed mind).

Oh and Quest.... after reading all the bull# you posted in this thread... I must say...you derserve . And also have your head examined while you're at it.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Michael Jackson; Still Ghey.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Michael Jackson; Still Ghey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

hE IS REALLY REALLY REALLY GHEY!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So if you were accused 100 times you would obviously be guilty, hands down, no questions asked. It does not matter if each one is false.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So if you were accused 100 times you would obviously be guilty, hands down, no questions asked.

In 1 word yes cos i aint a liar.

Micheals still guilty

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

So if you were accused 100 times you would obviously be guilty, hands down, no questions asked. It does not matter if each one is false.

Jesus Christ u must be out of your Goddamned mind. I cant believe it. Im almost surprised.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

This statement proves you are out of you crazy mind.
so dont

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I was using a sarcastic statement, to express how crazy your idiotic beliefs about many accusations equalling guilt are. I am unimpressed that you are not intelligent enough to see this, or be opened to the flaw of your arguement that accusations equal guilt.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I yawn a lot.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I was using a sarcastic statement, to express how crazy your idiotic beliefs about many accusations equalling guilt are. I am unimpressed that you are not intelligent enought to see this, or be opened to the flaw of your arguement that accusations equal guilt.

Oh really could of fooled me.

you are still out of your mind , your now attacking people for their beliefs.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Quest is actually boring the hell outta me putting up no argument at all ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by drunk]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Not only was what you said hypocritical, but it was stupid, since it makes no sense.

I try to put up with your complete lack of any logic, horrid spelling, and non existant grammar, but I am starting to think you are mentally handicapped.

I was showing him the flaws of his arguement style through a sarcastic statement, which flew straight over your head, due to your lack of intelligence.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am not going to waste time, since it seems only you are online now, you just basically call people names and consider that proof, so it is a waste of time.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Not only was what you said hypocritical, but it was stupid, since it makes no sense.

I try to put up with your complete lack of any logic, horrid spelling, and non existant grammar, but I am starting to think you are mentally handicapped.

I was showing him the flaws of his arguement style through a sarcastic statement, which flew straight over your head, due to your lack of intelligence.

Now attacking me for my grammar btw noone else has complained about my grammar so have i thing to say to you # OFF! please quote any of my spelling mistakes you blithering fool.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I am not going to waste time, since it seems only you are online now, you just basically call people names and consider that proof, so it is a waste of time.

Err who have called names too?

please quote.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Quest. Do as all a favor and go jump in front of a speeding train. There is no hope for you. You know whats funny? That you have no idea how idiotic you sound. There's nothing worse than a dumb person who actually thinks they're smart. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join