It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Jackson A Gay Pedeophile Biatch?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
You should assume nothing, and I have never been in any relationship of any sort, so quell your strange thoughts right this moment.

SIR, YES SIR!

Please, take Michaels "jesus juice" out of your mouth for a moment and look at what youre saying.

You think it's alright for a child to sleep with a grown man (non-related) because somewhere in that little brain of yours, youre thinking "You must be a child molester if you dont let your kids sleep with a stranger."

Need I say more?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That is not what I think, what I think has NOTHING to do with sex, I am not a pervert like you can you not understand this!

I see a situation of two people sleeping just for fun, and nothing wrong is going on, it does not even enter my mind.

People who rape others are controlling types, savage types, posessive types, violent types, draw your own conclusions.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

That is because you have a fixation on children being sexually abused by adults.

To the point where you come to conclusions that are totally untrue.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

This is absurd your defending a guy who sexually has abused children therefore you are the 1 with the fixation not me.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
daddy issues?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

That is not what I think, what I think has NOTHING to do with sex, I am not a pervert like you can you not understand this!

I see a situation of two people sleeping just for fun, and nothing wrong is going on, it does not even enter my mind.

People who rape others are controlling types, savage types, posessive types, violent types, draw your own conclusions.

Common sense would tell you that its just plain irresponsible to let your child sleep at a strangers house.

Congratulations you deserve this:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
daddy issues?

Haha, someone didnt get enough attention as a kid.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Or maybe, too much attention

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
As a parent, your job is to protect your children from ANY danger or ANY possible danger. This includes sleeping with 40 yr old men.

Even, if it WAS innocent, its still extremely innapropriate.

link   
Enough of this foolishness, you are incapable of compassion of a child, incapable of feeling for children or others non family, and incapable of learning new things.

You will never understand your wrongs, and will always be posessively dominating to your family, in a savage way.

link   

Enough of this foolishness, you are incapable of compassion of a child, incapable of feeling for children or others non family, and incapable of learning new things.

You will never understand your wrongs, and will always be posessively dominating to your family, in a savage way.

Ok, go get me a beer, bitch.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Yet you demonstrate frequently that this is what you see as normal interaction between children and non family.

YOU are the one that thinks its normal not us.

You Michel and NAMBLA the rest of us think its sick

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
As I said incapable. You may think its sick, but you think sick things go on normally, you show this, by expressing a belief that a child sleeping with a 40 year old man, means sexual abuse is occuring in your mind.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

As I said incapable. You may think its sick, but you think sick things go on normally, you show this, by expressing a belief that a child sleeping with a 40 year old man, means sexual abuse is occuring in your mind.

No, the thing is, its a possibility.
Some people are really #ed up, and its irresponsible to take a risk like that with your children.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Repeat after me its not nice to sleep with other peoples kids, its not nice to sleep with other peoples kids, its not nice to sleep with other peoples kids,

If that dont work seek theropy or at least for gods sake get fixed, you dont need kids

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Even if the kids asked him, he should have said no. It was a very innapropriate thing to do. If hes stupid enough to think that that kind of behavior wont bring on a lawsuit, then he deserves to be in jail.

A lil trip to jail will wake him up to reality.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yes, please get your head fixed.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I will do my best to pray every night that youre sterile.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Your very cruel to say such things. Especially someone who is as bad a father as you. I have good intuition. Maybe it is the way you respond to violence with everything, or the primal savagery in your minds nature.

Repeat after me there is nothing wrong with sleeping with kids.

There IS something wrong with harming children in any way this includes spanking which is sexual abuse, and there IS something wrong with sexually thinking about or being near a child.

This is the proper thought process, not making Hell out of an innocent situation. With your paranoid thoughts I would not be surprised if you would not let your wife bath your children, after all there is a POSSIBILITY she will drown them, perhaps you should have never had kids, since you do not watch out for them in these situations.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Your very cruel to say such things. Especially someone who is as bad a father as you. I have good intuition. Maybe it is the way you respond to violence with everything, or the primal savagery in your minds nature.

Repeat after me there is nothing wrong with sleeping with kids.

There IS something wrong with harming children in any way this includes spanking which is sexual abuse, and there IS something wrong with sexually thinking about or being near a child.

This is the proper thought process, not making Hell out of an innocent situation. With your paranoid thoughts I would not be surprised if you would not let your wife bath your children, after all there is a POSSIBILITY she will drown them, perhaps you should have never had kids, since you do not watch out for them in these situations.

Cant you just imagine Quest speaking like Wacko Jack?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I bet Quest has the whole Corey Feldman thing going on...Do a moonwalk right off the edge of a cliff, Quest.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join