It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Jackson A Gay Pedeophile Biatch?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
I am just saying hypothetically I would not necessarily be a bad father, I would certainly be more nurturing to my children than you. I am not married or have children.

Children need love, not a posessive growling savage to bark at things they like to do.

Ok, Im having a thought.

Have you been in the same situation as Michael before, Quest?

Thats what it seems like to me...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I am just saying hypothetically I would not necessarily be a bad father, I would certainly be more nurturing to my children than you. I am not married or have children.

Children need love, not a posessive growling savage to bark at things they like to do.

I also dearly hope that you never have children.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have not, though I would love to meet him, he would be such a good friend, as he is so child like himself at heart, he would be so youthful to be around...

I have never met him though, but I wish I had the oppurtunity to sleep at his house as a child, I bet he would have brought some fun into my life.

You know, for all your ranting about how you hope I never have children, I bet that your kids are afraid of you, considering the eery mindset you have, especially you Amuk, they must be terrified of you, and go to their mother instead when they require things. This applies to you as well though Tetsuo.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

eery mindset you have, especially you Amuk, they must be terrified of you, and go to their mother instead when they require things.

How is it eery to think its wrong for your children to sleep in a grown mans (stranger/friend, whatever) bed?

Its called keeping your kids safe, asshat.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

If sleeping with 40 year old men is something they want to do yes the need a barking savage or at least someone with enough sense to protect them from people like you and your idol

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So are you children afraid or not? Do they seem slightly cautious around you, more inclined to your wife?

My father is arrogant enough to think I like him even one miserable scrap, perhaps you feel the same, you seem just like him, a savage. He thinks the same way, I hate him, he is cruel, he is a fearful person, and is a horrible father. It is these people that should not have children, not the millions who would gladly let their child sleep over at Michaels, without thinking up their sick sexual fantasies are happening to their children.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I bet that your kids are afraid of you, considering the eery mindset you have, especially you Amuk, they must be terrified of you, and go to their mother instead when they require things.

My kids loved that.......They are laughing there spoiled little asses off. I would not let them sleep with grown men or play with rabid dogs but they lived through it.

I just got to ask......did you have a "special" relationship with an uncle or friend of the family?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Micheal is a sicko plain and simple

OK Quest yes most children sleep with their parents but
they dont sleep with total strangers.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I just got to ask......did you have a "special" relationship with an uncle or friend of the family?

C'mon now, Amuk. We all know how sensitive Quest can be...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What goes around, comes around.

So when Michaels sleeping on his prison cot, it'll be with another inmate, and Michael will assume the role of "child".

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is rather a rude question, not that it would have any bearing anyways on the situation. What would a relationship matter? I do not let experiences rule my life anyways, so it would be irrelivent.

Decisions are made with a fresh mind, and with careful deliberation, rather than primal instinct.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

So when Michaels sleeping on his prison cot, it'll be with another inmate, and Michael will assume the role of "child".

And I am sure it will be a tender, loving moment

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

This is rather a rude question, not that it would have any bearing anyways on the situation. What would a relationship matter? I do not let experiences rule my life anyways, so it would be irrelivent.

Not irrelivent in the least, it would actually deeply impact your psyche, making certain "common sense" situations more difficult to comprehend.

link   

This is rather a rude question, not that it would have any bearing anyways on the situation. What would a relationship matter? I do not let experiences rule my life anyways, so it would be irrelivent

I think I hit the nail on the head,

link   

Once again you demonstrate your deviations. Of what you see as normal when non family sleeps with children.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You should assume nothing, and I have never been in any relationship of any sort, so quell your strange thoughts right this moment.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Once again you demonstrate your sexual preference/deviations. Of what you see as normal when non family sleeps with children.

DO...YOU...SPEAKEY...ANY ENGLISH?

Sorry but it isnt my fantasy to sleep with another man or child. And never in my wildest dreams would I let a non family member lay with my children.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yet you demonstrate frequently that this is what you see as normal interaction between children and non family.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You should assume nothing, and I have never been in any relationship of any sort, so quell your strange thoughts right this moment.

By your previous posts this seems untrue.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
That is because you have a fixation on children being sexually abused by adults.

To the point where you come to conclusions that are totally untrue.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join