It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is Michael Jackson A Gay Pedeophile Biatch?

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
Well I guess we have different opinions. Most people think he is guilty I guess, such as you, since they imagine what they would have done while sleeping with a child, and realize they would have been guilty.


So everyone that thinks Michael is guilty is the equivelant of a child molester?

Riiight...




posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
No, but they have some child molestation thoughts, though I doubt 99.9% of them act on those thoughts, the fact that they think them is disturbing.



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
No, but they have some child molestation thoughts, though I doubt 99.9% of them act on those thoughts, the fact that they think them is disturbing.


Are you living in the same reality as everyone else (*cough*Cocaine's a helluva drug*cough*)?

If you had children (and I feel bad for them if you do) would you let them sleep with a man upwards of 40 years old? And a man that isnt even related to you? A stranger, no less.



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Cum on (no pun intended...OK, major pun intended) Quest, I need a good laugh.



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   


If you had children (and I feel bad for them if you do) would you let them sleep with a man upwards of 40 years old? And a man that isnt even related to you? A stranger, no less.


Before or after I shot him for even asking?

Hey can I sleep with your 10 year old boy? No really I just like to sleep with other peoples kids, I cant believe your dirty mind if you dont let me sleep with them YOU must be a child molester!!!!!!!

Yeah right



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk



If you had children (and I feel bad for them if you do) would you let them sleep with a man upwards of 40 years old? And a man that isnt even related to you? A stranger, no less.


Before or after I shot him for even asking?

Hey can I sleep with your 10 year old boy? No really I just like to sleep with other peoples kids, I cant believe your dirty mind if you dont let me sleep with them YOU must be a child molester!!!!!!!

Yeah right


That seems to be the almighty Quests logic...maybe they share a brain? Or the same crack dealer...



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It was the children who asked not him! "Can I sleep with Michael, I want to sleep with Michael!"

I would let them sleep with Michael, he has only ever done kind things for children, and is such a loving person, not an abusive one.

You really just cannot clear your mind of perverted thoughts. You see not everyone is like you, not everyone would rape a child if they slept with them, some people would just lie down next to them and maybe talk a bit about the day before falling asleep, or assure them no monsters are under the bed.



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Dont get me wrong He might NOT be having sex with them but that # is JUST NOT NORMAL and unhealthy reguardless.



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   


I would let them sleep with Michael, he has only ever done kind things for children, and is such a loving person, not an abusive one.


Then I pray you never have kids



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
I would let them sleep with Michael, he has only ever done kind things for children, and is such a loving person, not an abusive one.


HOW DO YOU KNOW!?

And you are a very, VERY bad parent.

CHILD SERVICES!!!!



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
It was the children who asked not him! "Can I sleep with Michael, I want to sleep with Michael!"

I would let them sleep with Michael, he has only ever done kind things for children, and is such a loving person, not an abusive one.

You really just cannot clear your mind of perverted thoughts. You see not everyone is like you, not everyone would rape a child if they slept with them, some people would just lie down next to them and maybe talk a bit about the day before falling asleep, or assure them no monsters are under the bed.


C'mon you expect us to believe this?



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
EDIT: Michael is guilty.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Tetsuo-51]



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
, or assure them no monsters are under the bed.


Yeah, the only monster is the one that the children are sleeping with.

EDIT: Michael = Owned

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Tetsuo-51]



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Micheal should get life in prison for what he/she has done.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by drunk]



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
once again.

A grown man having sleep overs with children... and they say nothing is going on..

Do you take stupid pills? No honestly, do you?



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The children did ask, they admitted to it in the documentary. I am not a bad parent either, thousands of children have been allowed to sleep with Michael.

I just happen not to be sexually deviational in my mind as you are. As I said, I am not attracted to children as you are, and would not abuse them, Michael is trustworthy to me, he has done so much for children.

Even the child who he is accused of. Would you have denied letting your child see Michael and sleep with him? Well, then were that child yours it would be DEAD. The child said the only thing that kept him fighting through Cancer was Michael's love and support, and that it was what brought it into remission.

A cruel father like you, would obviously have rather had your child die, and of course lets not forget you would be in prison for shooting Michael, and your child would have no father as well.

I can tell you are probably even abusive to your children or at least posessive, for how controlling you are with them in many ways. Killing someone for asking to sleep with them, what if they asked to sleep with the person?



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
The children did ask, they admitted to it in the documentary. I am not a bad parent either, thousands of children have been allowed to sleep with Michael.

I just happen not to be sexually deviational in my mind as you are. As I said, I am not attracted to children as you are, and would not abuse them, Michael is trustworthy to me, he has done so much for children.

Even the child who he is accused of. Would you have denied letting your child see Michael and sleep with him? Well, then were that child yours it would be DEAD. The child said the only thing that kept him fighting through Cancer was Michael's love and support, and that it was what brought it into remission.

A cruel father like you, would obviously have rather had your child die, and of course lets not forget you would be in prison for shooting Michael, and your child would have no father as well.

I can tell you are probably even abusive to your children or at least posessive, for how controlling you are with them in many ways. Killing someone for asking to sleep with them, what if they asked to sleep with the person?


You live in a surreal fantasy world, Quest.

I have a question for you, who was crazy enough to marry you?



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
^
lol


I don't sleep with children because I am not attracted to them. I don't see how "sleeping" with michael has any type of healing power.

Just look at the past, must be a sale on stupid pills.



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   


Killing someone for asking to sleep with them, what if they asked to sleep with the person?


They are kids they are not smart enough to control there own life yet thats way they need a parent, an adult that is smart enough to see that only a SICK # would ask to sleep with someones kid or let a strangers kid sleep with them.



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I am just saying hypothetically I would not necessarily be a bad father, I would certainly be more nurturing to my children than you. I am not married or have children.

Children need love, not a posessive growling savage to bark at things they like to do.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join