It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Jackson A Gay Pedeophile Biatch?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Please tell me that it is not his hand in the picture! Damn, how much bleach do you need for that???

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
As usual Jonna, you are correct. You need a freaking whole #load of bleach for that hand to look that way (pic above)

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ahhh come on people I think you made QFS go off and cry.........Shame on you

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Ahhh come on people I think you made QFS go off and cry.........Shame on you

I am really crying on the inside. I don't want to hurt anything; I love all of you. Let's have a tea party.

Wait, let me down another keg of beer before I finish that thought.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Wait, let me down another keg of beer before I finish that thought.

Now were talking, How about some crown royal shots to go with it

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

REASON WHY MICHAEL JACKSON IS WHITE (Pole results)
by Anonymous
Why is Michael change his color? I thought it didn't matter if you are black or white?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He is one confused child molester 74

Skin Condition 61

Hates Black people 32

Bad Childhood 26

Likes White people 25

a skin disease called vitiligo, sceptics can say what they want, but he is awesome (and hot) 21

ALL OF THE ABOVE 12

He's a #ing moron 9

ashamed of who he is 8

he thought he would be cooler if he was white 7

asscrack 5

He fell into mud... white mud 5

Screwing too many kids. 5

he changed his skin color because he had a skin disease 5

The pepsi commercial made him that way(fire)!! 4

He saw his own face and got so scared that he turned white 4

He has a shin disease that makes his skin blotch and so now he just bleaches it so its not as bad! 4

Is a stupd freak-of-nature 4

he is gay 4

The goat gave him AIDS 4

He saw a ghost and got very frightened 3

hes ahsamed of being a monkey ... I mean black, so he tried to hide it 3

he used to be black?!?!?! 3

He is a WACKO !!! 3

Hates dumb white people aka the british 2

scared as a ghost 2

He got some problem 2

black just fell off 2

doing laundry..bleach bad...color load ...oog 1

because his skin keeps getting lighter 1

noone can ever take away what mike had anyway 1

plastic surgery 1

no way 1

beacause he locks himself in closets with children for hours 1

He got ugly so he stayed inside all the time. 1

Because his hit song 'Black and White' made him 1

we won't know till we die 1

cos he'z beging white peepz 1

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Q: What did Michael Jackson say when he got back to Neverland Ranch from drug rehab?
A: "You know, I feel like a new boy!"

The Pope has issued a proclamation on Michael Jackson:
If he hears any more allegations about little boys, the Pope says he'll have no choice but to make him a priest.

Q: Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men?
A: He thought it was a delivery service.

Q: How do you neuter Michael Jackson?
A: Give him spiked gloves and tell him to sing a song!

Q: What do Michael Jackson and a jockey have in common?
A: They both ride three year olds.

Q: How do you know Michael Jackson is having a party?
A: There are a bunch of tricycles in front of his house.

Q: What do Michael Jackson and a Big Mac have in common?
A: They're both 45 year old meat between 10 year old buns!

And of course Michael has stated that the reason he became a father was that he wanted to be able to rear his own children.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
All of the above..

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
MJ's drop the baby game.

www.madblast.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
MJ's drop the baby game.

www.madblast.com...

Here's another one to pass the time.

www.electric-chicken.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
ROFLMAO........

Jonna your killing me......LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Nice - I only saved 7

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Oh My F@@@ing God! Check this out.

To: william
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 22:21:54 -0500

hello buttcrack or i mean william

this is nicky williams here. i just wanted to comment you on your website and how wonderfully stupid it is.

GO RAPE URSELF U DUMB BOOGER BRAIN. U R SOO MEAN! WHY DID U MAKE THAT SITE? ITS REALLY DISRESPECTFUL AND U SHOULDNT DO THAT! AND JUST SO U WERE WONDERING, MICHAEL JACKSON DID NOT BLEACH HIS SKIN! HE HAD A SKIN DISEASE CALLED VITILGO AND IF U DONT BELIEVE ME YOU BUTTHOLE U CAN GO CHECK IT OUT ON YAHOO! AND MICHAEL JACKSON DIDNT MOLEST NO CHILD! HE LOVES CHILDREN AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD RATHER SLIT HIS WRISTS THAN MOLEST A CHILD SO U R A STUPID DUMB FAT RETARDED LIAR WHO LIKES TO RAPE TREES! AND U MAY THINK THEYRE FUNNY BUT HOW WOULD U FEEL IF SOMEONE SAID THAT TO U? WELL, HERES HOW IT MIGHT FEEL:

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A QUADRISEXUAL (MALE, FEMALE, ANIMAL, PLANT) RAPIST AND YOU? NOTHING, ONLY THE QUADRISEXUAL RAPIST ONLY RAPES, NOT DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE.

YOU WALKED INTO A STORE AND GO UP TO THE CLERK. YOU ASK HIM, "DO U SELL CONDOMS FOR MY SIZE?" AND THE CLERK SAYS "YES WHY?" AND U SAY "I NEED SOME CUZ MY SON DOESNT WANNA GET PREGNANT."

KNOCK KNOCK
WHO'S THERE?
A BREAST
A BREAST WHO?
UR A BREAST SUCKER WHO LIKES TO RAPE BUTTCRACKS.

there. now do u no how it feels? bad right? well then michael jackson probably feels bad too, he is a normal person like u and me and he doesnt deserve to be discriminated like this. so u should just cancel ur site and just go poop on urself.

NiCkY

Thanks to Obsessed/NiCkY for sending my first

www.williambader.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
WAs that from QFS?..........LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It seems from a fan who has some sense, and does not act unfair towards those who are different. Though the fan certainly lacks a lot of tact, and perhaps is a bit unbalanced, some of the points are relevant, such as Michael did have a skin condition. You can see that it was a change overtime, he slowly lost all the pigmentation in his skin from the disease. He was not pleased about this, you can see in some of the earlier videos as he was losing it he tried to use makeup to look more natural. Were it an operation to make himself white, it would have happened in one stroke. Besides, an operation to do this would be extremely dangerous from my research, and probably not even doable without unecessary risks, especially if it is a bodily operation. It would kill a person.

This does not make him ugly, only different, and not bad either. You cannot help having a disease, and as he says..."You'll always be my brother, it don't matter if your black or white!" Just so you are not confused this song was made when he the affects of the disease began to take shape, almost fully, and is meant to teach a lesson, that you should love your friends, care for your children, and your family, or whoever, regardless of if they have changed or are different from you.

I am too tired to argue about the pedophile issue anymore with you, have your own opinion, I personally believe he is innocent, but you can think he is guilty yourself if you wish. Though it seems you think so for the wrong reasons, like you think a person is guilty since in your eyes they are a 'freak', this is not a very neutral view, but perhaps I should not expect much.

Of course you upset me with a lot of the things you said, but I try not to get too involved in a forum. Those pictures you posted were a prime example of the cruelty Michael has always faces from the tabloids.

As for the incident with blanket, in his documentary he apologized for this, he said he just got excited. He also explained there was no way he would have dropped the child, as he had a death grip. He was only trying to show his fans the baby, as they were calling to see it at the time, he did have a firm hold though, I mean I watch modern parents today to worse. Right at the mall I see fathers tossing their child up and then catching them, as if it is a ball, they are much more at risk of dropping the child on the concrete flooring, and frankly the child would be dead. Michael at least was not tossing it around, but had a firm hold on the baby.

He loves his child with all his heart, he cares for it, feeds it, soothes it, and does many things most fathers would just wave their hands and shove it to the mother for. He has great dedication to his children, and they are the world to him, as are all children.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
he said he just got excited. [Edited on 20-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

Ive never known a normal man to get so excited, that he would put his childs life in danger just to show him off.

I must say I admire your determination, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join