It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ambassador wants to teach me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is an update to the "I'm being stalked by demons" topic. The last post for that topic was the 25th, so check it out if you need a background.

I've been contacted within the last week or so by an entity that seems to wish to teach me about things that are outside of this realm. It started with my third eye opening and this entity trying to channel thoughts into my head through it. I saw it while I was in a sleep state and I was traveling around my house in my spirit form. It kept trying to hold me back for some reason, and I was frightened for several days. I really am not sure of its intentions. It looks like "smokeless flame" (traditional description of a Jinn in the Quran) and I think it has one eye with a black pupil. A friend of someone in the house said he experienced similar things around this time, and saw a long, thin, dark entity with one eye. I've guessed that the lunar eclipse may have brought an increase in paranormal events. I hear a low humming noise outside at night when I believe it is around. One night I heard strange talking outside in the wee hours of the morning, but I didn't want to look outside. One night I saw what looked like an "electric net" or grid that was dark blue inside and twisted up upon itself.

Much of the time I see or hear events that occur a few days later. Another time, the entity beamed me the words "ambassador" and "teach" in my head. It also beamed "Click." and then made a bizarre clicking noise in my ear. A funny thing is that it didn't just write "click" but with an upper-case 'c' and a period. I've read accounts of people meeting beings that made these click noises, and many times they are not pleasant experiences. It also showed me images of Hitler (I think it was Hitler) and destruction and pain. I didn't want to see that, and am worried about its intentions. I've heard bad things about beings that show humans images or tell them about disaster. I've told this being that I'm not ready for all of these "teachings," and it has seemingly backed off.

I had asked to be told the truth about the universe and that's when these things started. I asked only for help from beings that served God and loved Jesus Christ. This entity actually recited passages that Jesus Christ spoke and I saw myself writing down some of them, and even in a unknown language at one point. Shame it wasn't in this reality. I'm still unsure whether or not I can trust this entity. Has anybody met a similar being, or been guided by someone or something to the astral plane?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I heard a rumour this place attracted its fair share of loons....way to prove them right.

Arnt you the same guy claiming to be stalked by demons too? Wow your lifes eventful, id stock up on cloves of garlic and silver bullets in case Vampires start taking an interest in you too.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Yuffie_Kisaragi

please try to stick to the topic and avoid attack members. thanks.

oh, and by the way, silver bullets are for werewolves.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am making this suggestion not to be rude but just to be certain what you are seeing is something real and not a side effect of a medical condition. Get a cat scan and an MRI done to be sure that you do not have anything wrong.. because sometimes side effects of certain conditions can result in hallucinations among other things.

If you get that done and come back with a clean bill of health please update more.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Interesting. I think the thing to keep in mind with these matters is how you feel you are being changed by the experience. Do you feel more enlightened, more loving, compassionate? If so, then I think you have nothing to worry about. Your inner voice will guide you. Even if not, it is still within your power to shift it towards the positive.
Also, I'd say that it is possible that this thing is trying to give you a crash course. The Hitler images are troubling, but they may have been shown to you to warn you about some resurgent trends in the world today.

Best,
SIA

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Silenceisall]

new topics

top topics

join