It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politkill Poetry - Illuminati and stopping it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have seen a post on here prior - how can we stop the illuminati????

I am not telling you too go hack USA.GOV, I am not telling you to do any malicious activity towards our "government", I am promoting it.

I would like too let you all know I am CCNA Certified, I have an IQ of 140.....around that area.... I have struggled 18 years with manic depression and bipolar mood swings, and I've finally eliminated it with this knowledge - The book of Enoch, Annunaki, Dead Sea Scrolls, Disclosure Project....etc.

I'd like too let you all view my politkill poetry, I am not advertising, I am not making any money of this, it is purely trying to open peoples eyes as mine have been closed for so....long

Anyways, please do stop by my this site, as the views expressed and going to be expressed are too help change the world through the Movement of Brotherhoods, a group of 144000 people forming as we speak to spread knowledge too their friends and family too open everyones eyes, 1 by 1, because it's the only way we can do it.

You are welcomed too join the movement of brotherhoods, no matter what kind of performing arts you are involved in, you are welcome to join us.

Suns of Sinai

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
WOW this site is ACTIVE!!!!!!!!!

Much better than elitehackers.info .......

Anyways, bumping, any reply or criticism is much respected.

Knowledge will set us free.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Bumppity bump

new topics

join