It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Steve Fossett Find a Path to Another Dimension

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Nice job Sherpa
I will add this to our Steve Fossett page

Originally posted by SurferXXX
Great story. ATS at its best.

Too bad John Lear is not around. I would love to hear his opinion on this as he is a pilot as well and probably knew Mr. Fossett personally.

John is not that hard to find if you truly want to ask a question...

Here is a picture of John at the Flying M Ranch in Nevada when he flew for Barron Hilton.. Ring a bell?...

Here is a little clip on 'portals'...

The author identified and proposed two unique physics models for teleportation that are based on the manipulation of either the general relativistic spacetime metric or the spacetime vacuum electromagnetic (zero-point fluctuations) parameters. Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report.

NATURALLY OCCURING

STUDIED BY OUR GOVERNMENT

From this source...

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

www.thelivingmoon.com...

There is also this....

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

So I wouldn't exactly say our Government is in the dark about such 'portals'

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
4030 W. Braker Lane, Ste. 300
Austin, TX 78759

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Teleportation Physics Study - An Analysis of its Exopolitical Implications
www.exopolitics.org...

[edit on 29-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

Serious question. Were you on mushrooms at the time?

Or are you saying that an energy changed and opened your spirit to a deeper connection?

AAC

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

"I have taken the opportunity to update the book and include new theoretical and observational results obtained since the book was first published (on April Fools’ Day, 1988). I have included a new chapter on wormholes and time travel. Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity seems to offer the possibility that we could create and maintain wormholes, little tubes that connect different regions of space-time. If so, we might be able to use them for rapid travel around the galaxy or travel back in time."

Steven Hawking from his book "A Brief History of Time"

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I thought the 4th Dimension was time
(it is by the way) So maybe hes in one of the other 11

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
While Fossett's disappearance through a 'time portal' may be in the realms of possibility, how come that nothing happened to any other search planes criss-crossing the area for weeks? Take a look at the assets that were used:

Protracted search by the Nevada and California Civil Air Patrols and National Guard. In addition, over 20 helicopters and 30 aircraft had set up operations at Barron Hilton's Flying M ranch and the search continued for weeks.

But none encountered a 'portal'? No other aircraft disappeared. The 'portal' didn't just show up through which Fossett disappeared. According to the write up, he knew about this and it was a deliberate planned action by him to fly through it. That means it existed/is existing in this area.

But no one else disappeared? All in all, it sounds like a good sci-fi story! Where's Steven Spielberg?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

He might be a spy, not necessarily of the US, and he got caught.
Kinda like one of the Amelia Earhart disappearance story.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Portal only stays open a short time

And don't forget those 6 other planes they found that they never spotted before... have they been identified yet? Maybe they appeared 'after'

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So he knew exactly when and where the porthole was going to open? (A few seconds window?) How come? Where was the wherewithal required to have produced that stargate/wormhole/portal? This would have required huge amount of equipment and facilities in the area to have produced it and that could not have been hidden.

So, is or was there anything remotely resembling this infrastructure in the area? Or can a time portal be made from thousands of miles away at a time and place of one's choosing?

Or was Fossett mixed up with aliens who helped him port into another dimension or another point in space/time through a worm hole? How did he get back without his airplane? Or did the return portal manifest itself next to his house on the front lawn that allowed him to meet his wife whilst she was brushing her teeth?

Too many questions. Too few answers! So until something concrete comes up, I'll consider it good sci-fi!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
This would have required huge amount of equipment and facilities in the area to have produced it and that could not have been hidden.

Not the natural ones... I am trying to find the report about the one they opened here in Vegas.. Frenchman's Mountain... funny thing right behind John's place This attempt was seen from space but its dang hard getting the data from that incidence

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
So we have two possibilities:

1. His plane was caught in one of the many, many down-draughts that occur in the area, which can smash a plane into the ground with no warning
2. He teleported to another dimension

Come on, folks! The search for his plane has been hampered by the fact there are lots and lots of plane wreckages in the area. A logical, reasonable mind can NOT jump to conclusion 2 when conclusion 1 is gaining more and more strength with each plane found.

Jeeez. This is just ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
For some reason, I am reminded of "THE PRESTIGE", and the numerous Top Hats that appeared out behind Tesla's Facility. Makes me wonder if all of the planes being found are the same plane.

Creepy Movie, by the by.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Lets face it. Fosset got aced. He knew something, did something he shouldn't have No trace will ever be found.
Sort of like Foster who got dead on a bench during clinton years.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The only way to test the credibility is to contact his wife, and even then its a long shot.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
A thought occurs to me that if somehow, contact could be made with the mysterious "M", the source of these anonymous emails, then a little more background could be gleaned.

I wonder if he ever looks at ATS ?

M. if your out there I am sure many members would give you a warm and open invitation to discuss your communications with Steve.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
hmm, this is a new one.

my original explanation was abduction by aliens as a prime specimen to examine the human brain, because he was an excellent pilot/driver/etc.

or maybe they want their army of steve fossett clone workers to all be excellent pilots and drivers?

i mean, for a slave army all you need is 1 human and a way to clone that human X times.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
His plane crashed in a place literally littered with wrecked planes. That's all. No wormholes, no interdimensional rifts, no aliens, no reptilians, nothing. A very unfortunate accident.

Come on folks, grow up a little and use that intellect of yours. Leaping to insane conclusions just makes all of us look like fruitcakes.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'd considered the idea Mr Fossett was possibly involved in a space exploration program of sorts, being an explorer and all that required his 'disappearing' ... but this is a very interesting theory as well. Thanks for posting this, I've been waiting some time for something on Steve Fossett.

spikeD

[edit on 29-2-2008 by spikedmilk]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

There's. No. Evidence. For. Any. Of. This.

It's not an interesting theory, it's a baseless hypothesis founded on wishful thinking and damned all else. If you think this is interesting, then you're clutching at straws. The only thing interesting in this debate is the fact people are so unwilling to consider the obvious facts and instead go with Aliens/wormholes/time travel/conspiracy rubbish.

[edit on 29/2/08 by dave420]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Hmm, this topic seems to have touched a nerve...

Just for the record, the is no evidence of ANY kind to support ANY hypothesis, be it supernatural or otherwise.

Oh and this is 'General Conspiracy Discussion' by the way.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Unfortunatly you are right but as with every major event there is atleast one conspiracy theory behind it.

Sometimes the extra-oridinary seems more real than the ordinary, sometimes people can't understand why certain things happens.

Good example is Elvis, after his death people still thought he lived.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join