It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Battalion Chief Arthur Scheuerman Does HardFire With Mark Roberts

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
capt

you can find the quotes in this article with reference.

www.journalof911studies.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

Its interesting to note how The PRO's often spoke of a "COLLAPSE" but actually meant a "PARTIAL COLLAPSE"!

What is even more interesting in my view, is why did so many think "PARTIAL" in REGARDS to the TOWERS but according to you they felt "COMPLETE COLLAPSE" regarding 7?

I mean, after all it was the Towers that got hit!

You pretty much answered your own question Talisman. These firefighters were in the middle of a disaster that has NEVER happened in history. I think you have to appreicate that first and foremost.

No one knew for 100% certainty what was going to happen. The firefighters didn't know exactly how the building was going to fall. They are pros. But not at how a building will collapse, only that it appears that the structure is unstable and unsafe.

That beign said. The world watched two buildings collaspe almost 100%. Why would they be so naive to think that it could NOT happen again. NOW.... remember..they were quite certain that with the extensive damage and unfought fires. The building would collapse. Did they know it would be a total collapse? I havent seen any proof of that. Were they preparing for it? Your damn right they were. They JUST watched it happen. They watched their brothers die. They were trying to find survivors. They just knew they were not going to lose anyone else that day.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

that is my point though, there was confusion and during the fog of such, people make mistakes. But we have to look at what actually happened in light of the way it happened.

However, read the article I think the writer makes some strong points regarding 'certainty of collapse and factors in early quotes vs later ones etc.

But again, Why the North Tower seemed much less damaged then 7 is a mystery considering the closeness of the South Tower's collapse.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

We don't know exactly what damage was done to the south tower from the north tower collaspe. I should dig a little deeper and see what I can find. I do know that the collaspe of the North Tower in fact killed people in the lobby of the south tower. (the widows in the lobby were already brken)

Im getting sleepy.... goin on 3 am here...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Cap'n,

Please do take some time and follow up on this, I've also been hunting but haven't seen anything yet, and there are several other members interested about this as well. So if you come up with anything, put it in a new thread as it deserves it, and we can disagree about what it means there.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Gottago,

I have e-mailed some folk I know that have a greater knowlege that I. So far most have come up with little if any help. In addition to the firefighters statement I posted ina previous thread, we have this statement as well:

The building was just bouncing and bouncing, the floor was bouncing. I figured another plane already hit the building". Mike related. "I'm looking ahead and I see all the windows, either three story tall windows or four story tall windows, 10 feet wide; shatter. All of them broke at the same time. All the glass flew over my head. I'm looking up, on my knees, with my hands on the floor, and I saw all that glass. You're talking glass three inches thick, go right over our heads. I saw that some of the firemen who was standing on the perimeter (mezzanine) was blown right off the top. They just flew over the top. I can't put a number on it, maybe ten. Bunch of firemen were guarding doors there. They got blown off. Don't know where they went. I saw pieces of debris as big as cars go right over my head without stopping. Like a line drive right over my head," he said, raising his hand to indicate an approximate 4 foot level.
-Chief Engineer Mike Pecoraro

NIST and FEMA states damage caused from the landing gear....but i havent found anything in regards to the collapse. I'm not saying it's not there...just not where I can find it.

So far nothing too earth shattering. (no pun) But lets keep in mind how many buildings were badly damaged if not destroyed by the two towers. Damage was done to buildings well outside the WTC complex - 90 West, for example, or the Verizon Building.

If I get anything worth starting a thread, I assure you i will.

Thanks,

C.O.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I know this is an old post, but here is some additional info on Arthur, Gravy, JREF, etc. etc.....zzzZZZZ

Here's some more of Scheuerman's copy/paste

Here's Mark Roberts, who has done a lot of homework for us...(:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
All truthers are afraid to debate Mark Roberts? lol

I'll debate him on hardfire if he wants...

I am also known as a great debater, some even say that my debunking pieces are the best they've seen. Have a look:

www.happierabroad.com...

Say, how do you watch that debate between Mark Roberts and James Fetzer that I saw promoted once?

Oh wait, I found it here:

video.google.com...

[edit on 23-4-2009 by WWu777]

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join