It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien abduction.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
in all fairness to the OP, he did say that others have seen these beings. dual hallucinations? dual sleep paralysis?

questions: i may have missed it, but what caused you to shift your opinion of these beings' motives from benign to malignant? enslavement is a pretty crappy ending to any story is all.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

(Why are you angry?)Were big. I'm mostly Nordic, Scottish and German. Most males in my family are well over six feet tall. most of my family have above average I.Q.s but no geniuses. Not much in the way of hereditary disease, and no birth deformities run in my family. Like I said mostly just average.

Hey Squiddy I believe their is a supposed race of nordic people. They are very tall and are very intelligent and strong. Maybe that's why their experimenting on you? But look up the term to see if you find anything. If you do tell us and tell us what you think.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Your advices to me are all very good and sound. You actually remind me of someone else on another forum who gave me almost exactly the same advices.

I don't want to cause confusion with my post, so I'll try to explain what I feel about my true self.

Have you ever seen that strange fish that has something resembling a fishing bait right in front of its mouth? It's a sort of a limb growing from its forehead. The end of it resembles a tiny fish. Well, this strange fish uses this limb as a bait. When a small fish tries to eat this tiny-fish-like-limb, the strange fish quickly grabs the small fish. Fish fishing fish! Is that the ultimate joke or what!?

What I feel is that this physical me, this me typing all of this stuff on my keyboard, is like that fish-like limb. An extension of something much bigger. And I'm certain that's the case with all physical beings, not just me.

What I feel is that I am being used by myself (what a concept, ain't it? be careful it can make your head spin
) to lure out those who would like to "eat" here. And so far, it's been pretty successful. I've encountered so many of those that I may begin creating a collection of trophies or something.

But seriously, even all of them varied in appearances and details, there was one specific feature common to them all. I can feel that feature as some kind of energy structure (or more commonly - a psychological/mental property) that causes all of them to behave in exactly the same manner - most selfish, greedy, egoistic, power-hungry manner you can imagine.

What are the chances that so many different species would have such identical features? My guess is - pretty slim.

There is another theory I have, and this one is also based on personal experience. I believe that consciousness, the soul, or whatever you wish to call it, is simply put - an energy structure. Every complex structure can be changed, modified, affected in one way or another, and so can consciousness. What you end up with is a possibility that someone else can mess with your consciousness either by "putting" other energy structures (performing filtering/controlling functions) "onto" your consciousness (in which case they simply change your perception of reality), or "inside" your consciousness (in which case they change your whole personality).

My theory goes further, that since such a possibility exists, the hierarchy I've seen must go pretty high. The top, which can't consist of more than a handful of beings, modified at one point, and taught how to modify, beings below them. And so the pyramid "propagated" downward. We got stuck in it who-knows-when, and we were taught how to propagate it even further down. So we ended up with the planet we now live on.

I've seen what affecting consciousness on the outside looks like in my "dreams". Luckily for me, I'm too "stubborn" for those I'm interested in to be affected from the inside. They do know that it's all-or-nothing when it comes to messing with me (I am prepared to die, but they are not, and that's their weakness), so they've steered away from me for the last several years. I can only bait them out if I "play dumb". That's one of the Games I like to play with them, and they usually fall for it!

I am often surprised how some beings that would be considered extremely powerful by some (and are even revered by some secret societies) turn out to be so dumb. But that's life I guess. Freedom of choice, a little "modifications", and all of the rest.

Come to think of it, you may call me "stupidity researcher".

Anyway, since there is always power struggle in a hierarchy (I know of no exceptions) there is always someone on one level or another trying to build a smaller pyramid for themselves, playing Gods to those they perceive as lower than them. I have no doubt some of the races dealing with humanity are like that.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

This was no directed at me, but since you asked for some proof...

I can't give you any proof of alien existence here on Earth, but how about some proof of precognition ability? They should both be right there in the same waste basket of yours, shouldn't they? If they are both equally meaningless, what will proving one of them do to you, I wonder?

The second point is contained in Dean Radin's paper at www.boundaryinstitute.org... ("Time-reversed human experience: Experimental evidence and implications"). The mind-bending evidence in Radin's work is that in a laboratory, people begin to react to an event as early as 6-seconds before it takes place. In other words, if you are about to show someone a horribly grotesque picture of something, they will already be physically reacting to it before the picture actually becomes visible. Up to 6-seconds, or so, and in a lab! In quantum terms, Radin's work demonstrates that people are physically able to perceive 6-seconds into the future.

[taken from urbansurvival.com...; please, do read that PDF document, especially "Discussion" chapter at the end]

After reading that PDF, you can ask yourself this - did you post what you did knowing that you would read this couple of days later? In other words, will you/did you want to learn about this when you will have/have read it after my posting here, so you posted 2 days before me to allow me to post this?

As you can see, our language is all time-centric, and I am struggling to explain myself here. I hope you will appreciate the effort.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
You can't do anything with the concepts you're describing....

If I may say, that's an excellent observation. You can't do anything with those concepts... but there are those who can. And, depending on their intentions, you'll be either taught about it, or you'll be used by them for one purpose or another.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

If you decide to think about it, you'll find things that you are now not expecting to find (you can trust me on this one).

If you decide to not think about it... well, no harm done. Neither you nor I are so special to be irreplaceable.

You can keep living as usual... until economic collapse visits US, and you have no job to speak of, and countries go to war for the last drops of oil left in the world... or whatever is going to happen anyway. Fear mongering? No, just a peek at the future (no, not precognition, just plain old strategic analysis).

All of these things I've just recounted can be clearly seen from todays perspective. They had been analyzed over and over again by many agencies around the globe. But, if you tell it openly, all hell will break lose, and no one will be able to control people.

In the end, it's all about control. Humans controlling humans, aliens controlling humans, aliens controlling aliens... and who knows... maybe one day - humans controlling aliens (I bet that's the worst nightmare of every alien out there).

Edit: This post is not directed against you, MrPenny. I just had to make it somewhat personal. It's hard to push people out of the lull, so I have to make the best out of every opportunity I get.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by elendal]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought
reply to post by ZeroGhost

See the difference is my reality is physical. If i hallucinate someone next to me in a conscience state, I cannot touch or feel it physically. Therefore its a hallucination, not real, imagination.

Hmmm... If you really think about your words, that's one heck of a strange criterion to use.

If you can't feel it physically it doesn't exist?

If you take that line or reasoning a little further, you'll end up in 18th century, or something like that.

Back then people would laugh if you told them of these teeny-veeny tiny beings (invisible beings, mind you) that live in the earth, in the air, everywhere around you. And there are many, many more of them than you can ever imagine. There are more of them than there are stars in the sky.

Pixies? [you ask yourself]

No. Just viruses, and microbes, and such.

Come to think about it, have you ever personally seen a virus? I haven't.

The pictures on TV don't count. They can be explained as rumors spread by scientific community. Microscopes don't count either. They are just devices for distorting reality. They show something that doesn't exist.

Actually, your own eyes don't count as well.

Did you know that eyes turn everything you see upside down, and what you see with your eyes is the upside down version of reality. It is your brain that turns the picture upside down again and shows you what's really there.

You can push this even further by examining the brain in a similar fashion, but that would be going too far with this subject here.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I've had a really bussy weekend, but I'll try to get to everyone sometime tonight.

Thanks for your patients.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uberaris

This is one of the more believable accounts I've heard in a while, if you don't mind, might I ask if you would identify the beings you've seen, (to the best of your recollection and as far as appearance goes) as the species know as 'Grey' aliens? Or would you say they were something all together different.

I don't really know. Like I've been saying I'm pretty new to this whole scene. So many different accounts vary, I don't know if this is because they are different species, or if they just vary in the same way that different humans vary.

I would certainly say they are similar. I can only ever remember seeing one from the side. It looked 3D just like us, However many of the ones I've seen from the front look 2D, although I can't confirm it due to the stress I was under at the time.

The shorter ones and the taller one have the same facial features. The head at first looks the same size and shape as humans. Upon closer inspection the back of there head is far more bulbous, and larger than ours. I know some descriptions of them say the top of the head is huge to, but I have never seen one like this.
The nose is very small and flat. The nostrils can be seen when looking at it head on.
The mouth is small, like a cut in the face. It rarely moves, and it seems expressionless.
The eyes of the ones I've seen do not wrap around the head as some have suggested, but they are very large. Almond shaped, slanted inward and black. In the light I could swear I've seen a honey comb like effect in them like in fly’s eyes.
The taller ones have longer arms in comparison to there body than the shorter ones.
I cannot remember what there hands looked like, but I do remember thinking to myself they looked odd.
The skin can vary from white to a dark grey. (This may just be a product of lighting.)

If you apply these details to what some one would call a "gray" that is more or less how I remember them

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
reply to post by Squiddypuff

how can we prepare?

MM

Good question!
I think a big part of this is just getting the vast majority of the public used to the Idea of invasion, so when the poop hit the fan they don't just freak out. Secondly you must realize this wont be a war of the worlds type deal. These beings want control, and will use guise and treachery. This invasion may have already begun, by them taking control of political powers world wide.
Secondly (though I don't know for certain) I see it going down more like martial law, or turning our country into a police state. We probably won't even see "them" until this is achieved. The government will take control and the constitution won't mean squat. Again, this is just how I see the most likely scenario playing out.

We must be prepared to fight for our freedom, and not let this happen.
If indeed they are as advanced as they appear. Then they may even have the power to orchestrate natural disasters or wars.

The stockpileing of weapons, previsions, and survival gear also couldn't hurt. If you know how, this doesn't even cost as much as you would think.

Camping gear, hand crank operated flashlight and radio, and an aquired knowledge of wilderness survival. This is all I've done to be prepared and I feel it is enough.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

Wow!
that went right over my head.

Can you dumb that down a bit?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

The extraction of part of my nail has not happened recently. However It does still happen every now and again. Next time it presents itself I will be happy to post a picture.

As for a drawing, I think the discription I gave abouve as an answer could paint a far better picture than I could.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Sounds like a case of sleep paralysis or Old Hag Syndrome.

I will admit that this can explane some of my experiances, but not even most of them. Until blind skeptics can find a new way of explaning it, I'm afraid I'll still have to go with abduction.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I didn't know lucid dreaming could be "practiced". I am using the term to express the fuzzy mind set you feel just before falling asleep. If I am misusing the term I am sorry for the Misunderstanding.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
1. do you have a skoop mark on either of your shins? feel it, is it indented
2. Do you have constant flue like symtoms ?
3. Are your ears sensitive to sound and pressure
4. Did you have any communication with them, could you describe what that was like, was ther a sense of familiarity with them it her or him
5. Have you had the nose thing?

1. No, nothing like that, that I have ever been able to find.
2. No.
3. yes, very much so.
4. I belive I answered this one already.
5. I have no clue what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I have yet to finish reading the thread. I will say that what you relate is so similar to my experiences. My first abduction occured on Sept.10 2007.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomThought

First off, I got a 92% on my last grammar test for placement. My skills may have slipped a little since then but, grammar is in no way a test of intelligence. To bring up something like that really tells me something about your self esteem.

Secondly if any one in my situation had proof they would go to CNN, not an online fourum. If that is what your looking for you are in the wrong place.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I would love to hear your story. Please post it here. My original intention when starting this was to hear others testimony on the subject. I really want to better understand what is happening to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I had a triangle sighting the night of Sept. 10,2007. I spent the evening posting it with HBCC, and a few others. I awoke early in the morning of the 11th with a case of paralysis and screaming in my mind for them to get off of me. I opened my eyes and knew there was someone in the room with me. I have never experienced sleep paralysis in my long life and the fear was like no other fear I have felt.

I managed to get up and realized the pain in my body and the pain behind my right eye. I went to my bathroom and looked into the mirror as I splashed cold water on my face and saw the sunburn type mark that covered my forehead. I have no memory of what happened that night.

Two weeks later the same happened, minus the pain and marks, this time I had memories of tall grey beings. The past few months have been loaded with more contact, lessons, geographical areas, and a better understanding of what is happening to me. Do you know your bloodtype? I am talking with other contactees and this is an issue.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

oh yeah bro,
Lucid Dreaming is just the tip of the ice berg to what you can do with your mind.
I was using it in the sense that you start to realize you're dreaming.
When you realize you are dreaming, well, you can do a lot of things.
Eventually, and with practice and some meditation, you might even reach Astral Projection... but thats something else entirely...
I wont bring this thread too far off topic, so if your ever interested in Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, etc., check out this site:
Dream Yoga

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Hey, thanks for the 'friend add' Squiddypuff! I'm touched

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join