It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Putin the Antichrist ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been discussed already but I cannot find it if indeed it has.

Theres very much a consensus that Putin is indeed the Antichrist....I have done searches and the two names are very well connected.I will be honest 2 years ago I thought it was Bush or even Dick Chenney as this was the thought then.
I like many others are worried by the resurgence of the bear.Ordinary Russians say the West is concerned Russia will be strong again and pose a threat to the world....of course they are right but few of them know that Russia already maintains the ability to destroy the world many times over.
Its interesting to see that in the last few months Russia has been cosying up to neigbouring countries....it supplies nuclear power capabilities to Iran as well as Topol missiles...it writes off huge debts to Iraq ...it agrees deals with China...and more disturbingly agrees co operation with Pakistan on weapons programmes.Between all this it takes out of service its TU bears and operates flights across Europe along the English coasts and up to Norway....it flies these runs within 500 metres of warships and visits the Scottish coast.In response to Ukraine becoming part of Europe it threatens to direct missiles at it if it joins nato.When the Soniet Union collapsed they left a few TU bears there in Ukraine.We all know about Russia threatening to turn off their gas....little is known of the other deal to compromise on repayments.....the return of these planes that were mothballed for so long including the black jack....Ukraine obliged of course.
Everyone speaks of Russia being a weak nation....they still have the most effective radar in the world in Belarus....an indipendant state that is still run by the KGB and a communist leader whose human rights record makes Idi Amin look tame.Its my thinking that they will deploy all they need back there from Moscow to counter the Czech /Polish threat of the shield put in place by Nato.Nostradamus and the Bible of course are words that yopu either believe or you dont.But its accepted even outside of these that Russia will start WW3.......there is some suggestions that things will happen in 2010.For those who think its not possible answer me this question......Do you think that things will get better or worse than we see now ??????

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, does he acknowledge who Jesus is? Does he acknowledge Jesus is Lord? If not, he is an anti-Christ.

The end times anti-Christ may be Obama. Obama is referred to as the messiah by many in his camp and even celebrity actress Halle Berry said she'd pick up paper cups to clear his way if need be.

The Bible says many people will come around in end times claiming to be christ, but only Jesus Christ is the Lord.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Why is Putin the anti-Christ? because he apposes the US? because he has better relations with China then us? because he is with Iran? He does not seem to be an anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Why is the anti-christ never a plumber named Floyd from Pensacola? It's always gotta be some modern world figure who's judged the anti-christ because they have a different political outlook than whoever's doing the namecalling.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am sure Putin would never acknowledge Christ....certainly I have never heard of it.I read that the Antichrist will appear to be good so that rules out people like Bin Laden.
The things I have read over and over again from many different sources tell of events that will lead up to WW3.....Earthquakes natural disasters wars and social unrest....the fall of the Pope in Italy and a niddle East war against Europe.......I think we have seen much of this already yet the Pope is still there ????

I am not saying Putin IS the Antichrist.....do a Google search and see for youself.I dont read newspapers.
And just in case anyone asks.....yes I have been to Russia.....12 times.
The people there are being brainwashed into believing we are against them.Britain is the biggest investor in Russia by far...but then again Russian dodgy businessmen put much money into Britain too.
Gordon Brown has no problem taking millions off them in Taxes.
Money always talks......unless of course its accompanied by Polonium 210

[edit on 28-2-2008 by martin2020]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Looking not to the Bible but rather to Nostradamus for a moment: I think the Nostradamus text on MABUS points not to Putin but to the combination of Geo. W. Bush and Barack Obama. Successive reigns that will both signify the presence of the spirit of antichrist.

I do think the demonic spirit of Rasputin is very much with Vladimir Putin.

[edit on 28/2/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well hey, prez Reagan called the Soviet Union an 'evil empire', pointing out that they denounced all ideals that came from supernatural ideas, ie, religion. I would have thought that if we were having this discussion in 1988, Gorbachev would be that antichrist.

Wait a minute... it's not 1988!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I thought we all agreed that Bush Obama bin Laden was the Anti-Christ, and are willing to bow to his will. Has this changed now?

And what about all those people who thought Saddam Hussein was the Anti-Christ? Huh? Saddam spelled backwards and sideways is sort of MABUS, you know! I mean, that was obvious.

And what about Jimmy Subam? His name is exactly backwards. Haven't heard of him? Well, I bet you will!

Next thing you know people will be saying that John McCain is the Anti-Christ, although I don't know how they're going to get MABUS out of that!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Putin lol !

Bush yes !

THE END.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Whoever it is......It dont look like we will have to wait too long to know.
The next couple of years are gonna be tough....of that no one can deny.
WW3 started long ago.......its just taking a different course than the previous ones.Revelation is unfolding before our very eyes.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by martin2020]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
No its not Putin, because bible prophecy foretells the Anti-Christ being worried about news from the North (invasion of EU by Russia).

Some say it is Prince William which makes sense when you consider he comes from an appropriate bloodline (British Israel), his rise to power would be considered a rebirth of the legendary King Arthur (to restore), he is born of the 'lady of the lake' (Diana was entombed on an island in the middle of a lake) and his country of origin is the same as the Knights Templar (world banking system)..and hes of the right age if the anti-christ is to rise to power within the next 10 years.

www.grailcode.net...

[edit on 28-2-2008 by dscomp]

[edit on 28-2-2008 by dscomp]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Bush's name in ASCII text is 666. Barbara Bush is the product of Aliester Crowley. Also they are all related to the Queen of England, Dracula, Charlemagne, King Charles etc. Obamas Related to Cheney and they are all a bunch of inbreds that have been the ruling class since the rise of the Roman Empire. We are slaves to a bunch of inbreds.

Putin is not the Antichrist. Bush is. The End.

Really if you are interested I found a series of videos that explains all the secret rituals and initiations of the Skull and Bones and Illuminatti on YouTube, youll know when you find them because they only have black and white, with creepy music in the background and no dialogue. Try looking there.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
No, definetly not. Wrap your mind around this.....and I swear I am not making this up, it has been documented, do some research. If it wasn't for Putin and his threat to attack the US last November if we attacked Iran (for whatever reason), some of us would already be dead. The very same day that operation Noble Vigilant was wrapping up in Portland and two other locations the president of Iran flew to Moscow to tell Putin what the Bush admin was up to (another 9/11 false flag attack including false blame) If not for him, Portland would be a nuclear fallout area. He has done more to protect us from dying or being harmed than Bush ever has. He is definetly not the anti-christ. We should be praising him at the point.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yes I have that article saved to my favorites an ex Reagan official leaked it and it was all over Russia, I spread that thing around like wild fire too. Gotta call it on em every time, I had a feeling that 9/11/06 something was going down. They called it off whatever it was.

Also, Every phone call made was tapped that day. Every single call..

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Actually I think it was in November of last year (2007)

Pardon the one liner, just correcting someone with the details pertaining to what I was talking about.

top topics

join