It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diebold Accidentally Leaks 2008 Election Results Early

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Funny video but at the same time kinda of scary if you think about it. Excuse me if this was posted before but I just saw it today. What do you guys think? A sign of thinks to come?

Diebold Accidentally Leaks 2008 Election Results Early

Diebold, the company run by unscrupulous republicans that manufactures crappy, easily-hacked voting machines, has done a bang-up job of pretty much destroying many people's confidence in the legitimacy of the democratic process. No one is better at calling out such depressing aspects of our country with biting humor like The Onion, who here tell us about how all the fun of the election this year was ruined because Diebold accidentally leaked the results ahead of time. It's funny because it could be true!

2008 Election Results

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It must be real fun when you cant even vote properly and you cant even change the system because of old republicans are there any young republicans? I think not all old men in everyones pockets.
The USA is the biggest Farse of a country known to man you all live in the dark the light you see is nothing you get.
Enjoy your new installed president.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
It must be real fun when you cant even vote properly and you cant even change the system because of old republicans are there any young republicans? I think not all old men in everyones pockets.
The USA is the biggest Farse of a country known to man you all live in the dark the light you see is nothing you get.
Enjoy your new installed president.

Isn't it great to see the Left preparing their excuses in case they lose the 2008 election? It let's you know Spring is on the way, like seeing the first robin.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So who won?

The link doesn't work for me.

Peace

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
it appears to be McCain by 48%.
The media seems to be playing this bit of news down.
It was just a blurb on the tv when I passed by.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This is a story from The Onion. One of their recent most popular items.

www.theonion.com...

Just to keep things honest.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Despite this coming from the onion, this is a very valid possibility. Although this is more than likely just a joke, it's still quite scary to think it could really go down like this. Interesting video.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Completely fake. 100%

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
NO!! It's true! I read it here, and if you can't believe this website, what can you believe???

www.theonion.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Life Imitates Art

Actually, I'm pretty sure ONN (Onion News Network) is more accurate, reliable and credible than any other major news network.

top topics

join