It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very bright moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
this happened in Flagstaff Az. i thought i was looking at the moon naturaly,but it was so bright and close and it had a sphere shape offset right behind it. was the gov. tring to hide some goings on? i watch this until it went down behind the mountian,only to notice to the left ; theonly way i can describe this thing is the symbol from the led zeppilen four album. the one with three circles. same thing in the sky but it looked as if it were spinning into itself with colors like blue purple very intense.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by hosta420]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hosta420

I have noticed that also. The moon hasn't looked 'right' in along time to me. You won't find too many people that will think it is important to talk about.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ehh...can you draw the symbol? Last time I looked the moon whas just the same as always. But I'm curious.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
We recently had an lunar eclipse.

sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

first off this went down very quickly[the moon] for a"moon" that is I'm new 4th day the best way i can describe this thing [off to the left of the moon ]is like some circles from the art toy spirograph but only three
@6 10 and 2 on a wall clock would be the outer three edges very fast very intense.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RexxCrow this was in 2003-4 one of them not recently again I'm new try again.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Personally, I believe the Moon is made up of "materials" that could be of interest to the scientific community. Each planet or moon has different types of 'elements'. Just because there is gasoline on Earth. Doesn't mean its going to be on another planet or moon. Each standard sized planet has many different traits, and many undiscovered elements and different types of fossil fuels. Perhaps the future looks bright.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hosta420

you may have thought that the moon looked odd during 2003 - but the millions of professional astronomers , students , ametueur astronomers who made daily observations of the moon during that period did not

did they ALL miss it ?

are they ALL part of a giant conspiracy ?

OR

are you unfamiliar with looking at the moon - and thought it was brighter than you thought it should be - or your memory has amplified the moons brightness in your mind ?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You also have to deal the human perception of objects, the moon closer to the horizon has more visual ques (such as houses and trees) and so appears larger than when it is at its zenith and no visual ques appear.

Maybe what you have seen is a local event and there is an object covering your moon (which depending on its distance from you does not need to be vast (you can cover the moon with your thumb)

As for something covering the moon from all of mankind at the same time, im sure many thousands of amature astronomers (myself included) would have noticed any subtle changes let alone those of the magnitude you speak of.

Also why not take a photo of it and post it here for us to see and compare to moon shots across the globe?

top topics

join