It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

machine in the mountian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm new. that being said i lived in flagstaff AZ for a while at the base of mt. elgin i think thats the name of the mt., nice little neighborhood located off of 80 i was in a cave on the mt. and felt like an earthquake but no cant be right upon putting my ear to the earth it sounded like gears in a machine please help make some sense of this it was in 01 02 03 i cant remember exactly what year

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Arizona has some strange things going on. Sedona is a cool place..

Was it a very low sound, like bass knocking the cave? Or a low whooshing sound? Was it very low but had a distinct tone of metal hitting metal?

Did you hear or physically feel the sound more?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
that was it metal hitting metal and like a low rumble.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well first logical thing that comes to mind is a mining or drilling op. If there were any used, but out of the way roads/fences with posted signs/company signs, that would make me believe it was mining/drilling work. Low and loud sounds can travel quite a ways through the earths crust.

Did you only hear/feel it when you were in the cave? I believe in underground bases and construction, but I would like to think it was a less mysterious cause.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
you cant go all the way to the top of this mountain it is fenced posted by the military you know shoot on sight type stuff this mountain consumed my mind for a minute i have another post "very bright moon" same mountain same place

[edit on 1-3-2008 by hosta420]

[edit on 1-3-2008 by hosta420]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by hosta420

you cant go all the way to the top of this mountain it is fenced posted by the military you know shoot on sight type stuff

I'd love to see the signs.

TW

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Two Worlds

off of the highway going out of flagstaff towards Winslow right across from stockman's bar is the neighborhood i lived in 100 yards from the trail heads at the base of the mountain easiest way up is to the left but u cant go all the way up check it out sometimes [stockmans [the bar] had one of those crane machine games with more square
aviator glasses then any thing else?]

top topics

join