It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Party Over: Top Democrats lead Bush in poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Em hmm, just keep on thinking that way - yer head'in right where they want ya!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
Em hmm, just keep on thinking that way - yer head'in right where they want ya!

LMAO!! not thats not the case. If I were voting for a democrat I would vote for John Edwards not Kerry. He's another Bonesman.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I am not endorsing Bush but I think you will see a rise in his numbers once he starts campaigning. Right now its all democrats in the news because of the primaries. The public is only hearing one side right now. His number will rise. It won't be an easy fight for the democrats.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
We talk about a Southern this & that, but Kerry has won all but two primaries and that included Southern States.
Not to start a civil war part II, but Edwards strikes me as soft. We'll see how he does in Mecaa (NY) over the next several days.
The Kerry camp, from a strategy outlook perspective, will make tremendous ovetures to the Deaniacs via the hardcore slam route.

BUT PEOPLE, REMEMBER:

- the Dems are up against a bunch psycopaths who rigged an election & then purposefully allowed/orchestrated 3,000 American deaths in 2001, 20,000 + casualties since 2002 and over 20, 000 dead non-combatant civilians.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK SOMEONE WITHOUT THE SAME MONEY TRAIL IS GONNA TAKE THEM!?!

Don't lose focus that the age of innocence is behind us & the Republicans must be taken to task with EXTREME PREJUDICE. Politics & primaries will keep the bulk of us sedated, but those are the real bones to the battle.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'm all for Edwards, but am almost praying now for a Kerry/Edwards ticket.

Mind you I think an Edwards/Richardson or anyone ticket would give Bush a run for the money.... but I see no fault in Kerry/Edwards.

Plus I want Edwards in 2012. I can't think of the last time who was VP mattered so much to me. Edwards would be a KICK ASS VP, as the position would really matter again.

So I'm leaning Kerry/Edwards, but just for the first 8 years. Then it's President Edwards 2012 baby!

But I'm still voting Edwards for now to send a message. None of this Kerry/Hillary or Kerry/Clark crap.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Democrats are IDIOTS when putting together a ticket. I'm scared sh**tless of a Gore/Liberman or Mondale/Ferraro style ticket choice.
People forget that it's always mattered:
- Folks knew that Carter/Mondale was a perfect blend
- Folks knew that Regean was an empty suit & needed a demon on his shoulder
- Folks knew the Clinton was too drill down into too many things, so you needed an equel level 'nerd'
- Bush, another very empty suit and another demon on the shoulder needed.

Kerry? Someone who can make nice with the Liberal wing yet garner independents & Republicans.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to the VP debate. Imagine Edwards versus Cheney.

Edwards already won!

I'm one of those that think the Cheney dropping out rumor to be bunk now. A nice diversionary rumor from Haliburton. Then when he stays conservatives can stop fretting and get behind Dick all over again.

But it's a mistake on Bush's part to meet fresh face, indy appeal Edwards with no soul Cheney. Yet, I'll have popcorn for the debate.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

How the hell does Bush have 43% of people polled voting for him? Did they take the poll in the richest neighborhood in Houston?

I just have to say something about this... isn't it a bit arrogant of you to say that the entire population of our country agrees with you and any hard data indicating otherwise is obviously falsified?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Bush will be re-elected, so don't get your hopes up. The American people aren't ready to open the Mexican border, have gay marriage in every state, short-term economic plans or deal with another 4 to 8 years of foreign policy neglect that may result in another deadly attack on it's people.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yeah because Bush's immigration policy is so much better. Bush's idea of foreign relations didn't get much past "doing shooters at Senior Frogs in Cabo".

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I agree, Bush's Immagration policy sucks ass and is totally inconsistant with his "Protect America" stance.

It makes no sense to continue to subvert American freedoms under the banner of "National Security" yet ignore the leaky sieve called the US-Mexican border.

What, are Mexican and ILLEGAL rights more important than us?

Or is Bush afraid that he will be called a racist (which would probably happen from some sections of the left should he actually close the border).

Any military person will tell you, the first act in defense, is to secure your territory. Go into lockdown.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If Kerry is the nominee, the Republicans will make mincemeat of him, on many fronts. They have been laying back so far because they don't have to do anything until the nomination is official.

Bush is vulnerable on the economic front.

Kerry is vulnerable on national security.

Those two issues will drive the election.

I wouldn't put any stock in polls. They change radically in as short as a one week period. Look at what happened to Dean. And there are polls and then there are polls. We all know that.

john

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join