It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just my gut feeling...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My gut feeling is that all the recent UFO sightings have to do with coming natural disasters. Earthquakes, etc.

I'm not lying when I say this...

A few days before 9/11 I had a bad dream that I was standing near a large city. I wasn't in the city, but close enough to see the buildings, and a plane flew into the city. A few days later 9/11 happened so I think I might have some kind of ESP or what ever it's called.

I think the many recent earthquakes in Indonesia and the UK are just the tip of the iceberg of what's to come and they're here to warn us or something to that affect.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
While I do hope your wrong, I must admit, I have had the same feeling. I don't know what it is, and really can't explain the feeling just that there is something going on now, or about to happen.
I am wondering how many others feel this way
I usually have a positive outlook on most everything. Not recently..

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I know its hard not to make the connection even in the slightest way but what we have to remember is that these kind of things have been going on since the beginning of time. Having a lot of little earthquakes in a short amount of time is a good thing. It means that the plates are releasing pressure in small amounts rather than holding out for the "Big One". Here on the Pacific coast we're overdue for a huge quake but I believe its because of all the little ones we've been getting that has kept that from happening.

If theres anything other than natural causes creating these events I would more likely think it was some kind of seismic weapon testing rather than something caused by UFO's

my biggest worries

1. La Palma

2. Yellow Stone park

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hey Reality,
You know how I feel about your threads.....this was a little different. I agree that there is something going on, but there must be some sort of disclosure coming, right?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
Hey Reality,
You know how I feel about your threads.....this was a little different. I agree that there is something going on, but there must be some sort of disclosure coming, right?

I think disclosure will come soon. How soon I don't know, but they're feeling the heat with the recent Stephenville / Dublin Texas sightings and the large number of sightings world wide. As usual the media has dropped the ball. The last thing CNN has on their site about Stephenville is "UFOs? Nope the Air Force says"

I hate the media with a passion. Why don't they contact Ricky Sorrells and plaster his story about the gigantic craft he saw and the Air Force harassment all over? I would think something like that would be on the front page of the NY Times.

I just don't get it...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I know exactly how you feel i could not sleep before the quake in the uk. And before it hit my area at around 00:57 GMT i noticed a few odd thing's.

Now im not going to go into them but it was very shocking when the quake hit.

I had a dream a while ago about the whole world breaking up around me lava flow's were exposed i actually fell into the lava after trying to keep safe for some time.

It was very realistic i attach another dream with this disaster dream.

There is a location near to me where i saw a craft land in this dream there was a being there ushering me onboard.

I had a feeling of being reluctant to go onboard maybe due to all my family not being there.

Was a very sad experiance.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 28-2-2008 by h3akalee]

top topics

join