It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI documents contradict 9/11 Commission report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
rawstory.com...

Hijacker had post-9/11 flights scheduled, files say

Newly-released records obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request contradict the 9/11 Commission’s report on the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and raise fresh questions about the role of Saudi government officials in connection to the hijackers.

The nearly 300 pages of a Federal Bureau of Investigation timeline used by the 9/11 Commission as the basis for many of its findings were acquired through a FOIA request filed by Kevin Fenton, a 26 year old translator from the Czech Republic. The FBI released the 298-page “hijacker timeline” Feb. 4.

The FBI timeline reveals that alleged hijacker Hamza Al-Ghamdi, who was aboard the United Airlines flight which crashed into the South Tower of the World Trade Center, had booked a future flight to San Francisco. He also had a ticket for a trip from Casablanca to Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia.

Though referenced repeatedly in the footnotes of the final 9/11 Commission report, the timeline has not previously been made available to the public.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This story raises some interesting questions wrt 9/11 conspiracy theory. If Bandar "Bush" were involved in 9/11, as hinted at in this article due to the contributions by his wife to one of the persons who provided material support to the hijackers, then it implies one or two things. First off, the Saudis might be deeply involved beyond what's already been acknowledged. And since it's "Bandar Bush" as a player, it might point the finger at George W. Bush himself.

Some of the theories that have been posited is that Bush/Cheney were behind it so they could go to war, or that they weren't actually behind it, but they knew about it and let it happen on purpose.

I think it's quite telling that this information was suppressed from the 9/11 Commission report. Were they trying to cover up the relationship between Bush, Prince Bandar, and the hijackers?

This, in addition to the prior links between George W. Bush and the Bin Laden family in Texas, makes a person wonder. It certainly looks suspicious and needs some investigation.

What's your take on this?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AWingAndASigh

Good stuff, add it to the 10-foot tall stack of evidence that us 9/11 Truth Movement have at this point. Unfortunately, it is not going to make a diference at this point, people (as a collective whole) have let this slide too long, and a war is coming, be it civil war II or WWIII. A revolution and uprising of the people to overthrow the government, is about the only avenue left to go down, IMO.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by percievedreality]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by percievedreality

I know there was a pretty long thread here on ATS not too long ago that talked about a potential plot by Bush et al to stage a terrorist attack so he could delay the elections and go to war with Iran.

If Bush were involved in 9/11, that would make a second plot to delay elections more plausible.

I also feel Bush and Cheney are so power mad they'll have a lot of difficulty giving up power when their term ends. They'll be very tempted to do something to stay in power.

Bandar Bush is gone, but I'm sure there's some other willing player who would do Bush's bidding to delay/cancel elections...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AWingAndASigh

Yeah, all good points. I could not agree with you more. Too bad more don't share our views!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
whats stopping us from campaining this thing ourselves?

Make a vid or more an start a viral advertising campain thats free..... Just sign up on every forum u can think of every mass communication online venture an start talking
spread it on myspace
friendster
everywhere

If this is the real deal then its our duty as americans an humans to make right what is wrong......

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is more info I stumbled across on the web that makes me wonder about the links between Bush and Al Qaeda:

en.wikipedia.org...

Banks with accounts in Clearstream
Bank of Credit and Commerce International, which, although officially closed in July 1991, continued to operate via Clearstream through unpublished accounts — as did Bank Menatep, involved in the "Kremlingate" (diversion of IMF funds), and owned by Mikhail Khodorkovsky
Banque Générale du Luxembourg
Carlyle Group[57]
Crédit Lyonnais, one of France's major financial crashes during the 1990s
Société Générale
Banco Ambrosiano, controlled by the Vatican Bank and involved in one of Italy's major financial and political scandals
Bahrain International Bank, possible links to Osama Ben Laden
Siemens (Published Accounts by Lucy Komisar)
Numerous others; as Clearstream is an international clearing and settlement organization, most member companies and banks have published accounts. Dealing with Clearstream is entirely legal; accounts used for tax evasion or money laundering is not.

It seems suspicious to me that Bush connected entities like BCCI and Carlyle have accounts at the same back as Bin Laden.

It certainly would be possible to arrange a payoff for a terrorist attack through a criminal bank like this one.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

Nothing other than finances! I'll quit my job as soon as we can secure some financial freedom to have the time and resources to lead the charge and continue to support our families (not sure of your situation). Man, I wish. Sucks being controlled by the all-mighty dollar!

[edit on 28-2-2008 by percievedreality]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Why did hijackers book flights after 9/11? Simple, it is called contingency
planning. The 9/11 plan depended on a number of factors: 1) Hijackers
needed rapid access to cockpit, for this reason booked seats in 1st class,
hijackers were seated in configuration to storm cockpit, while blocking
attempted resistence 2) Needed trancontinental flights leaving from East
Coast airports in mid-week (when aircraft had light load) 3) Flights
needed to leave as close to 8 AM as possible to avoid delays which build
up as the day goes on, look what happened to Flight 93 after left 40
minutes late - passengers found out about earlier hijackings and fought
back 4) Aircraft had to be Boeing 757/767 on which had trained

To insure that they could get desired seats in 1st class, at the right time,
from the right airports had to book early. Problem this created was
WEATHER. Storms could cause delays, cancelled flights (just last weekend
here on east coast had blizzard which dumped 8" snow, screwed up
airports for days, expecting another storm tonight!)

Hijackers needed clear weather to avoid delays and to visually spot the targets.

As even the most accurate weather forecast is good for only about 5 days
and then about 80-90% accurate - hijackers would needed to book
multiple flights and wait for optimium weather. Once got clear weather for
the chosen day could then activate plan.

top topics

join