It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Disclosure finally happens, what will be the top 5 things on your to-do list ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Of course disclosure could mean many things but lets assume it gives us amazing technology and lessons on learning to live together in harmony without exploiting each other (no currency system).

Assuming this, what would be on the top 5 things you'd like to do, see, discover, etc.

My list...

1. assuming time travel is possible (or some sorta tech that lets me see past events), I want to know who built the great pyramid and the sphinx. Considering currency is gone, I'll go back to college and follow my dream career path as an archaelogist and use technology to rediscover our true history

2. I want to walk on Mars. Maybe take a stroll near the face of mars (if thats what it is).

3. I want a house floating on antigravity devices in the middle of the wilderness of Idaho (where i currently live now). No roads, no powerlines, not a single human footprint upon nature. I'll drink my coffee above a stream as I watch a moose drink.

4. gotta have a personal UFO. Something sleek and sexy but room for the kids and dog. Do they make minivan models for UFO's ?

5. visit an alien civilization.

Post your lists

[edit on 28-2-2008 by admriker444]

[edit on 28-2-2008 by admriker444]

join