It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G.W.Bush - CIA trained actor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I will be honest.

I really believed G.W.Bush was a sub-par president with sub-par intelligence. I kept wondering how everything still goes on, despite Dubya obviously making many mistakes, even when speaking in public, let alone decisions that affect everyone else.

I found this video and it made me think.

Is G.W.Bush really as stupid as we all think he is?

If this was posted elsewhere, please delete this thread.

Video

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
He didn't always have a southern accent. He was born in Connecticut I'm pretty sure. I never believed for a second that he was as dumb as people thought. I mean he had the balls and the charisma to run as an outsider in 2000 even though his father had been a president and that he been in politics for much of his life!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by quintar

I knew G.W. Bush in the late 1970s. The accent he has now is all a put on. The appearance of being the "village idiot" is to give him plausible deniability for any and all responsibility. He's too stupid to be responsible, right?

He is far more ruthless, cunning, and shrewd than his father. His mind, spirit, and 'morality' are almost carbon copies of his mother.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wish there was more video or more about this subject matter.. This is one of the more interesting topics posted recently. Would make more sense as to why it seems like he isn't running the country.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think this is a pretty crappy comparison, In the video where it "appears he is speaking intelligently, it looks to me as if he is reading off a teleprompter. I'm more down with the theory that he is merely a puppet doing dirty work for those that are really pulling the strings!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
And here I was thinking he was the puppet of big business and the Illuminati.

Then there's Cheney back there pulling some strings...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Little Bush is just about two branches up from the missing link. Although most actors tend to be stupid, they can't achieve the simpelton standard of Little Bush.

God Loves a simpleton.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
An interesting thread which I will flag.

The video certainly makes you question who is the real george bush and what is he like? One theory is that he could have been reading off a teleprompter but I wouldn't know.

However, I am sure that if he IS as stupid as he IS made out to be then he wouldn't be able to read it anyway. Remember 9/11 and him holding the book upside down?

Idiots don't become officers in the army (I think he became an officer?). Idiots don't go to Yale. Idiots would not be permitted Skull & Bones. Idiots do not run for president. Idiots also don't end up being the president of the USA.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I know for a fact that he only says nook-yaw-ler when the cameras are rolling.
He actually says says nu-clear when they are off.

So he is intentionally putting on a show for his haters, and they keep getting fooled by the so called fool.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I would imagine his daddy had a hand in his education, and with the president personally taking a hand in his future, i would have imagined him to have reached a high status of power quite smoothly.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Something tells me his haters and bashers are really going to miss him badly, come one year from now.
If I may coin a predictive phrase, Bush Withdrawal Syndrome BWS

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The hate has never been before, quite so passionate.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Bush is alot smarter then he acts but hes no genius. He was bred to be president by the CFR to implement there well known agenda, hes a tool and a good one at that. Imo it didnt matter if him or Gore would of been elected we would still be in same position. I think him playing dumb is a joke to keep the pundits well supplied with new material.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
No president will ever make everyone happy but at least he's made us laugh.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I doubt he is a good actor, merely a less than intelligent yet well known figure with a famous father who could be used by less "PR friendly" individuals (Cheney, Rumsfeld) to gain a Republican presidency by appealing to the Christian right in order to swing a majority. I don't consider the controversy in his brother's state to be a coincidence, I believe the vote was manipulated to ensure his preidency. You can tell by his body language (the way he walks in particular) and the rhetoric he uses that he has been trained to fit a stereotype which appeals to a large part of American society.

His inactivity prior to 9/11 demonstrated his ineffectiveness as a leader whilst those behind him waited for the opportunity to launch their hawkish foreign policy plans. I believe their intention was always to invade Iraq and whilst 9/11 caught them by surprise it turned out to be an absolute gift for their plan of increasing the US presence in the Middle East and pressure on Iran. Ironically the campaign in Iraq has done nothing but strengthen Iran's influence in the region.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
G.W Bush is a public figure, it would be extremely naive to think that it is a one man show.

Maybe he is being portrayed in the public eye as he ought to be by the decision makers...or he is what he is.

At the end of the day, people must realise that land on earth isn't increasing, it is decreasing and more importantly so are the Resources that provide life's necessities...
America does not cause fight for the WANTS, but the NEEDS...if you really think about it, America has started the preemptive war for the future well being of its people...and Bush is their public float...

Its a wonder why no other nation has joined the band wagon....

new topics

top topics

join