It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Was A Bad President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Come on people. This man lied under oath! He lost us Osama bin Laden,was cutting our defence and milliraty. No wonder 9/11 happened. His Dummycreat regime nearly killed us. His economy was only good since it was a credit card economy. People used credit cards to buy crap and when Bush came they were in credit crad debt.

He laid off over 200,000 people in defence. If we had those 200,000 people then we would've been after Osama faster and probaly would've prevented 9/11,but no the Dummycrat had to lay them off.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JediMaster

He was suppose to be a special person, you know president, and that should be the reason why he should have been different because he was America's symbol of what an American is in other country. The President is how people from other country's look us, and those 8 years made this country look like a joke because it was when he was in office. Just number 1 (not getting Osama bin Laden) is enough to call he a bad president. People say that it is Bush Jr fault that the country economy's is low but no one every says how much money Bill wasted, I will only state one reason and that is him giving so much money to people that don't work or have never worked in their life, I started working when I was 12 and all the people living in the ghetto saling crack and getting a check from gov. it needs to be monitored for abuse, I am not saying that all people on gov checks don't need it for a period of time but not all your life, you should try to better yourself and not abuse a loop hole. Bush Jr had to do what Bill couldn't , didn't and was to afraid to due because it would have make his image look bad, so that is why Bush Jr is talked so bad about being a bad president because he has to also eat Bills plate along with his and that is alot just to due your in your terms and Bush Jr is making up for his 8 years and Bill's useless 8 years because all he wanted to do was look pretty and talk about ideas that will never turn from words to action.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
www.anzwers.org/free/moontal/essays/politicalcartoon.html

Just a link to why he sucked as a president.

Reasosn Why Bill Clinton was a bad president.

1.) He could have had Osama bin Laden, but he turned the offer to have him in custody down.

2.) He cheated on his wife.

3.) He was a lying bastard.

4.) He wanted to cut money toward the army. If it was up to him the whole army would be a rowboat and 10 boyscouts.

Can any one else give another reasons?

5) He turned the Whitehouse into a Brothel!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here's what I want to know.

Are the people in here bashing Clinton pro-Bush? Are they against both? Do they view Clinton as worse that Bush?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The man could have whored himself to all the fat chicks in the world and I wouldn't have cared. He could have told Fannie and Freddy to loan millions to people who obviously couldn't ever pay it back and I wouldn't have cared. He could have lied his face off and I wouldn't have cared.

He signed the AWB into law taking a decade of my life, lived the way I wanted to live it, away from me and for that I hate the man. I hate him more than I hate Reno for sniping a woman holding her baby in the head and little boy running away in the back. The two of them would have made Stalin proud.

If I ever find myself in arms reach of the man I will spit on his shoes and slap him in the face.

It was under Clinton I first learned that America is not free.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I would tell you to read the book "No One Left To Lie To: The Triangulations of William Jefferson Clinton" by author Christopher Hitchens. Clinton was an awful president for WAYYY worse reasons then the reasons you gave. Look up Ricky Recklor, he's one of many people Clinton put to death to cover up political scandals involving sex. Not to mention he was taking bribes from a shopping list of different companies including Tyson meats. He can't be directly accused as much as Bush can (Bush sr.) to drug and weapons smuggling in Mena, Arkansaws but it still makes you wonder, as does Hilary Clinton's $100,000 profit off of her $1000 investment....The Clintons are a shady group of characters.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Getting Bin Laden would have meant giving status to Somalia, which was an even bigger problem. Ignorant people always jump to the wrong conclusion.

Ronald Reagan wouldn't have known the truth if it bit him. Our economy is collapsing because of Reagan's idiotic economic policies all based on the de-regulation free market con job.

Who Bill Clinton has sex with is his own personal business, and not a bunch of perverts who insisted on dragging their peep show into our living rooms.

9-11 was the result of GW's total incompetance, if it wasn't an inside job aidded by GW's crooked regime.

Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II have buried our nation in debt, while Clinton turned our country around, and giving us one of our most prosperous periods in our nations history. Clinton was highly respected throughout the world, and except for the first 9-11 attack which occurred a few weeks after Clinton took office, so the fault clearly belongs to Bush I, Clinton kept our nation protected against terrorists, who had to satisfy themselves with a few small attacks in remote locations. Under Reagan, terrorists took U.S. citizens hostage regularly, and Reagan rewarded them for their actions.

Reagan was the real scumbag.

Clinton wsa one of our greatest presidents.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
All of you Clinton-haters are delusional. You're the same people that are going to claim that President Bush was one of the BEST Presidents we've ever had.

You're also the same people that are going to try and re-write history if Obama wins, when months or years into his presidency the discussion comes up looking back at all of the bailout and recession mess, you'll be trying to justify how it all started after Bush left. Be honest with yourselves. Love him or hate him, under Clinton:

1. 20 Million New Jobs
  2. Fastest Economic Growth in 30 Years
  3. Lowest Unemployment in 30 Years
  4. Lowest Poverty Rates in 20 Years
  5. Lowest African and Hispanic American Unemployment on Record
  6. First Back to Back Surpluses in 40 Years
  7. Longest Perdiod of Economic Growth in History.
  8. Crime Down 20% Lowest Levels in 20 Years.
  9. Teen Births Down 7 Years in a Row.
  10. Adoptions up 30%.
  11. Welfare Role Cut in Half to Lowest Levels in 30 Years.
  12. Smallest Federal workforce in 40 Years.
  13. Doubled Investment in Education.

And somehow you think it's relevant to focus on a marital indiscretion? The Bin Laden thing has been dis-proven by countless insiders and countless reports. The lying under own thing is indisputable, yes, but it was a witch hunt and you know it.

I'll tell you what, I'll take all of those negatives in exchange of 8 more years of a Clinton economy.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
5) He turned the Whitehouse into a Brothel!

Yep, and the impending economic GLOBAL depression is SO much better. I'm loving the priorities, people.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkAssassin
He laid off over 200,000 people in defence. If we had those 200,000 people then we would've been after Osama faster and probaly would've prevented 9/11,but no the Dummycrat had to lay them off.

WoW!!!! Now THAT'S reaching! Forgive me, Dark, but that's a silly argument.

Have you seen the size of our current defense budget now? hmm? And, we actually know where Bin Laden is now, and our gov't can't get him. I won't let you transfer blame, my friend. The current Bush administration was warned about Bin Laden, they didn't listen. It's all well documented.

"Bin Laden Determined To Strike within the US...."

Remember that report?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Al Quada bombed the WTC under Clintons watch. Al Quada also bombe the USS Cole under Clintons watch. How many times does it take for them to bomb us before Clinton would have said enough is enough?

Al Quada bombed the WTC 1 time and Bush went after them. Did he choose the wrong way of doing it? Absolutely, but atleast we are still killing them.

Whos to say what would have happened if Clinton decided once was enough. What I do know is that Bush inherited that problem and atleast he had the grapefruits to try and do something about it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by energy_wave

Excuse me- but how can President Bush control what the dumbasses on wall-street do?

AND if he tried to control them- people would be OUTRAGED because the government would be sticking its nose into business further than allowed by the SEC

The American people are pitiful-- all they seem to do it bitch and moan about what the president does-- I'D LIKE TO SEE ~YOU~ DO IT BETTER!!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I liked Clinton then and I like him now. I said "like". He's an idiot for slutting around with anyone while holding the office of President. He brought disgrace to the Democratic Party, but I can't help giving him a bit of slack after the witch hunt the GOP put him through when we had WAY MORE important issues to deal with. The elected GOP from the Contract on America until now have behaved in a way that is reprehensible, irresponsible and reckless. They killed America and they think as soon as 43 is out of office they can blame everything on the DEMS.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
clinton was in office during an economic boom. anyone in his position would be considered successful. on the exterior. dig a little deeper and ain't all roses. but guess what? no president has ever been an angel. the world doesnt work on platitudes.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Is your original posting political flaming? And may I be as guilty of it at times as well, but there is a difference in stating your case and brandishing short and curt rhetoric seemingly derived from anger. Just sayin'...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
oooooh
he lied about a blow job big fkn deal... bush lied about WMD's. and he cut military spending because when he was president there was no reason to keep it so high, in otherworse, there where NO BAD GUYS TO FIGHT.

when bush sr. was president right at the end of the cold war, and military spending was high because russia was seen as a possible threat.

if ur going to hate clinton please have valid reasons...
ur reasons are so poorly rationalized, it makes me feel im aruging with a 13 year old that only knows politics from what he hears from his dad

its ppl like u that give the rest of us repblicans a bad name.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I thought that was a rhetorical question but.......... Tell me the last 'Good' one? Anyway, there is the little matter of people having all sorts of death issues when they worked for the Clintons!

Don't work for Clinton

He also paved the way for the government propaganda machine i.e. the media to all sing from the same hymn sheet by allowing media to become monopolised into a handful of powerful corps. e.g. News International, Viacom, Disney etc

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
bill clinton was the greatest president since fdr. (and yes, definetly better than carter, ford, nixon, reagan, bush, lbj)--(even jfk, truman, and ike). any moderate republican will tell you he was a good if not great president. republicans are such #ing morons they have nothing better to do than impeach bill for his affair...we had al queda at our fingertips and the republicans in congress decided they'd rather blow it by impeaching a man for getting a blowjob...this is the stupidity of the goldwater-reagan era of conservativism.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join