It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Was A Bad President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
www.anzwers.org/free/moontal/essays/politicalcartoon.html

Just a link to why he sucked as a president.

Reasosn Why Bill Clinton was a bad president.

1.) He could have had Osama bin Laden, but he turned the offer to have him in custody down.

2.) He cheated on his wife.

3.) He was a lying bastard.

4.) He wanted to cut money toward the army. If it was up to him the whole army would be a rowboat and 10 boyscouts.

Can any one else give another reasons?

1.) Clinton let the ball drop when it came Al Queda, that point can not be argued.

2.) Thomas Jefferson, FDR, Eisenhower, and JFK are other presidents that cheated on their wives. I don't think anyone would call them bad presidents. Adultery, while I don't condon, has no effect on a man's capacity to govern well. This has been proven many times throughout history.

3.) Once again, this has no bearing on whether he was a good president or not. Every man, woman, and child on this planet has lied before. Bush blatantly lied, so let's not split hairs on this one.

4.) I support a strong military. But do we really need a defense budget larger than the rest of the world combined? And even with the massive amount of money ($600 billion or so) we spend now on the military our soldiers don't receive the proper equipment many times. You can thank Don Rumsfeld for increasing military spending while cutting quality.

The truth is that Clinton wasn't a great president, but wasn't bad either. As sad as this is, he has probably been the best president of my brief lifetime.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Bush sucks pretty bad because nothing but crap has been happening since he's been in the office ! He does nothing but bring problems to the United States . High gas prices because of the damn War were still having ! Hey I understand doing what we have to do to make them see that the United States don't play games when it comes it's americans , but we should've went over there to do what we had to do and go that's that ! We should've also been more serious at the airports in the first place, None of those dip#'s would've made it though ! I guess it takes BIG things to happen for a BIG CHANGE for eithier the bad or good. We all can see that it sure wasn't the good for over 75% of american's are now feeling the heat in this really bad time. How many people are without jobs???? Well...??? OH Yeah I know alot and that's sad for the familes that are suffering . Oh and also If Bill Clinton was so bad trust me it would've happened then , but it didn't. Look now it's time for that Bush to move on out and lets hope for a change for the better for all of us american's we're all families in this mess togeather so we should all believe in a good change but it will take time! It took 8 years to make it this bad hell it may take just as long to get it alright again!! Good luck OBAMA !!!! I believe in you!! Love the all american GIRL!!!! and proud to be =)

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by High_Lord_Warrior

Actually the economy is where it is because of BILL CLINTON and his administration. Mr. Clinton "created aopportunity" for low socio-economic people to realize the american dream of home ownership. This meant that he made looser laws regarding mortgage values, lending large sums of money to people who never had to prove an income! So, while he looked great at the time and became known as "the first black president", you can see what the ACTUAL OUTCOMES of his "great idea" are: the worst economy since the depression. The economy is where it is today as a direct result of the mortgage/loan programs set up by the Clinton administration. But, who gets the blame? George W. Bush of course. Isn't that what liberals are best at: pointing the finger at republicans when anything goes wrong! When do democrats take responsibility? Ever? NO!

Example: Bill Clinton has an affair and liberals either ignore it or say "all men do it" or "that doesn't make him a bad president"...I am glad having morals and respect for your wife are not part of democrats agenda...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by High_Lord_Warrior

ok dude neither of you know anything, I agree clinton sucked but when it comes to the economy right now you're being fed allot of lies because this isn't the worst since the depression its the worst since carter was in office and thank god we had reagan to step in and clean it up, but bush didn't do anything to cause a bad economy, in his first 6 years our economy was great because he cut taxes for every aerican that pays taxes, in 2006 fanny may and freddy mac were issuing home loans as they always do but then they weren't getting paid back, so congress voted and the democrats voted to say that fanny and freddy had to give out house loans to everyone no matter what even less of those got paid back so as mr.reagan would say government is the problem and NOT George Bush.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join