It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Was A Bad President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hey, every president had its fault.
Id like to see anyone try to run an entire country here, the most powerfull country at that.
Though Bill always had pics of him eroused, hillary must not be all that great in bed, poor guy.
Deep

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
The Democrats seek the vote over the Country.

They would sell America to the Chinese, if it would buy them move votes....even if they did realize they wouldn't have any country left to be voted into office for.

They are fools, who seek only popularity because as children they were picked on by farm boys who had more common sense. By mountain boys who could endure more. By kids who had Fathers.

They seek popularity with those who also suffer, because they don't see that the path to freedom is in living a good life, and not being allowed to do anything.

hes so right and its scary.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Hey, every president had its fault.
Id like to see anyone try to run an entire country here, the most powerfull country at that.
Though Bill always had pics of him eroused, hillary must not be all that great in bed, poor guy.
Deep

i have an idea lets bring Erwin Rommel back from the dead and let him run the country. id be perfectly fine with him running the country.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Bush chose to ignore it.Why did Bush take a month long vacation before 9/11? Less than two weeks from being back from his month long vacation we are attacked!When does the pResident begin taking responsibility?BUSH KNEW thousands dies,End of story!

No one man has GAINED SO MUCH from the tragedy of 9/11 than Bush!

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The President is entitled to vacations.

The Vice President to Woodro Wilson said that the only duty of being Vice President is to play golf.

When did the Vice President or the President for that matter, become the "God" of this country.

The President has few responsibilities given him by the Constitution.

We will not make the follies of Rome, and have our Consuls be our Generals.

We will not make the Executive Brach the head of government. Like you wish it to be romantico.

And Bush gained nothing from 9/11, how dare you make such uninformed comments!

How about you dance on someone's grave next romantico...while you're at it.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
No other President has ever taken such a long vacation coming into office just 7 months earlier!Gee, don't most people have to work for one year to get a one week vacation?Bush works 7 months & gets a whole month!Clinton didn't take such a long vacation having only served a few months! Ashcroft began flying privately in July of 2001.C'Mon, & you say I;m guliable!

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Again you don't seem to understand the powers of the president means that a good president basically does nothing unless urgency calls. Urgency called 9/11 not before...so before hand Bush could have taken all the vacations he wanted to.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Oh Come one FM! What other job do you know where you get a month vacation having been employed for only 7 months? Tell ya what, I'll even help you out. Bush said at the time it was a "Working Vacation".Again, never heard this term before until Bush coined it.A working vacation? So, can I go to my boss & say,"Look, I want to take a week vacation, but I'm gonna be working while I'm sun bathing so, I want my week's pay + my week's vacation pay"No wonder the econmy is tanking! Sorry, Not buying this. IMO, the report Bush should have been reading was burried under his Archie Comics!Had he read it(or in Bush's case had someone read it FOR HIM)9/11 could have been avoided.We'll never know(but Bush knows)

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Have you thought about a membership in the Clinton Legacy Reconstruction and Protection Agency? CLRPA is a federally funded (of course) agency dedicated to righting the wrongs and lefting the rights when it comes to the Legacy of former president Clinton. You can make a difference..join today!! Each new member will receive an informative newsletter and access to numerous archives of political jargon plus if you join today, you'll receive a free one-year subscription to Cigar Aficionado. The magazine for the discrminating cigar muff..errr uh buff.

www.newsmax.com.../7/15/114507

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
They always have exclusives no one else has! Talk about Biased! How about me posting an article from Bartcop.com or buzzflash.com about Bush lying in his SOTUA?

Tell ya what, heres a site just as crdible as newsmax.Enjoy!

www.theonion.com...

Of all the news sites with this story, Newsmax?

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by romantico]

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by romantico]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
in the uk, billy-boy is seen as a nice and charming guy by the media- a little too nice, in fact

As for that Sheiss for brains bush? he should be known as pResident Evil

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Especially since they were found INNOCENT of any Whitewater wrongdoings,they probably should have dropped it after awhile.

We paid for Starr's legal bill so I guess that was enough!
The same appeals court(stacked with wingnuts)reimbursed the Reagan's & Bush sr.for their exspenses.They have a history of favoring the Republicans.

When the Clinton's originally filed for this they weren't doing as well as they are now.Hell, Bill can just do a couple speeches & pay off the legal bills.They're both worth millions now,so I'm sure its no big deal for them.ALthough,let me ask anyone here this:

If I accused anyone of a crime with no evidence other than people's stories & heresay, they are FORCED to pay all these exspenses, drag out court dates, pay numerous lawyers & legal fees & then we find out your NOT GUILTY & there was no evidence at all.Now, the case is over your cleared,PAY UP.Isn't this a bit scary?That someone can just accuse you of soemthing,have some people go along with it?Wait til it happens to a Republican,then you'll change your mind I'm sure.

Like I said,pocket change for the Clinton's!Hillary is STILL making $$$ from her book & Bill's book will do even better than Hillarys.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You guys seem to forget Somalia so freaking easily! Alot of that was Clintons fault, that was the king of military screw ups!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
All I know is several of my friends were going to retire in their late 40's early 50's but with Bush in office their 401K's are now 201K's. Their retirment accounts look like pennies in a cookie jar.

You can't blame the economy woes on Bill forever.

Bush lies. End of story.

Clinto lied right to every american's face

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
Bush chose to ignore it.Why did Bush take a month long vacation before 9/11? Less than two weeks from being back from his month long vacation we are attacked!When does the pResident begin taking responsibility?BUSH KNEW thousands dies,End of story!

No one man has GAINED SO MUCH from the tragedy of 9/11 than Bush!

so! clinton had a chance to stop it! did he? HELL NO!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentMulder320
You guys seem to forget Somalia so freaking easily! Alot of that was Clintons fault, that was the king of military screw ups!

WE have another winner! This is my group of people

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Look -

I think we can all agree that anyone who is in the position to be elected president is unfit for the job.

They're all scoundrels, cheats, and liars or they wouldn't have the power, stature, and most of all, the Money, to get elected in the first place.

The system is ruined and until serious reform comes along, they will all be bad presidents.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
(very fitting name by the way)

Clinton lied to our face. Yes.I must admit, I was pretty upset w/him.I don't think the question should have been asked & I feel he could have said,"I don't see where my personal life isn't anyone's business".However, I see alot of Clinton haters attempting to take away ALL of his great things with ONE mistake. George Bush lied to us about going to war. George Bush sr.Lied when he said "READ MY LIPS,NO NEW TAXES" Reagan claims he can't remember selling arms to Iran.Nixon lied,etc.......ALL PRESIDENTS have lied.If we don't catch them, then its okay.Clinton lied about having an affair.Something every man in thsi country ahve done who have been unfaithful.I'm sure Rush & Newt lied to their wives when they cheated! C'mon Ivan, your sounding Crazy now!

Clinton & 9/11.How pathetic!Just proves what would have happened if 9/11 happened on his watch!WHICH IT DIDN'T!Clinton did all he could.When he tried to act on his sources the right wing accused him of wagging the dog.He was in a no win scenario! Read my post above about what Clinton did in 1996 to try to stop terrorism.Tenent himself even said right after 9/11 Clinton passed on information to the Bush administartion.Again I ask, WHEN DOES BUSH BEGIN TAKING RESPONISIBILTY????

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Huh, I wonder why the Colonel hasn't come here yet. I would like to hear his opinion on the matter.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Romantico seems to be under the impression Bush had a report to read that told him "Expect a massive attack from terrorists within 4 years...this is going to be a biggie."

No reports are never like that. It would have said "possible attack, unknown date, place or method...be alert."

So vague that even a soldier in the front lines would not heed that warning if directed at him.

Romantico how about you learn about how the GOVERNMENT works and THEN criticize it...I bet you can't even describe what powers the executive branch even has.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join