It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{Pune,India}I've been seeing UFO's everyday at sunrise for the past 1 week.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
reply to post by vladmir

Please get video! I'd really like to see this. Seriously.

i have 2 small videos, shot by a Sony Cybershot 7.6 megapixel camera, on March 9th 2008, at around 6.50 AM.
I have uploaded 2 videos on filefactory.com, its a file hosting/uploading site, for those that dont know.
The filesize is small, about 15 MB, so shouldnt be any trouble to download.

www.filefactory.com...
www.filefactory.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
In both the videos, you will see the bright object for the first few seconds, and right in front of you, it dissapears, and i spend the rest of the shooting trying to find them again, in vain.
That bright object was moving horizontally, but maybe that isint visible because i am moving as well, sorry!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

You have to have an account to view those files.
Nooo!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I created an account there and I still can't see the link, even when it says "your link is down below."

What the hell?

I think i'm downloading it...such a pain...

[edit on 21-3-2008 by The Lizard King]

I watched the video, very strange indeed. Satellites don't do that...neither do planets or planes.

Maybe there is some kind of an unseen portal in that area. Try an infrared camera...

[edit on 21-3-2008 by The Lizard King]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lizard King
I watched the video, very strange indeed. Satellites don't do that...neither do planets or planes.

Maybe there is some kind of an unseen portal in that area. Try an infrared camera...

I know! its strange isint it? I mean, what satellite or plane does that?!
Just appear and then vanish, right before your eyes.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

If you block out the sun with the edge of a roof you can catch some
day time UFOs in the sky.

Check it out:
img.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I dont know what to make of those pics.
With my pictures and 2 short clips, what you see, is what i have been seeing.
Sometimes much before sunrise, and sometimes during sunrise, and there is always movement....fast movement.
Its got nothing to do with a roof or tricks or any other hocus-pocus.
This is not an illusion by some 'light-reflecting-of-venus-thru-moonlit-swampgas' thing,its real.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Great thread and great discussion. This is the kind of discussion i miss on ATS.

It may be nothing but in one of the 1st pictures i noticed something. Now i am familiar with flares reflected off lens from the sun however the sun is still rising and does not seem to offer enough light to do this. (Circle inside Red box)

[edit on 22-3-2008 by thesaint]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
My opinion remains unchanged. I am convinced these are satellites reflecting the rising sun located near the horizon into your eye/camera. That alignment will only last a few seconds then the 'ufo' will disappear. I can't understand why this most obvious and logical explanation isn't acceptable. If you'd prefer me to say these are intergalactic craft appearing and disappearing through a temporal portal then so be it. Yes, that's what they are. On the other hand, their regular apperarance means they will be identifiable using satellite prediction software. However, I'm less enthusiastic about getting into it because I doubt the results would be of much interest. I sense you're looking for an exotic explanation rather than the mundane one some of us offer. To be truly open minded, you should install something like Satellite Tracker on your pc and check out the obvious candidates. The truth will come from testing and predicting your theories. And after all, you are in the best position to resolve the question.

WG3

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I don't think so.

Anyone can make an experiment to see if this does works as it should.

Block the Sun with the edge of a low roof and see how many objects you can see that you couldn't see before. If you have the right conditions you will see many.

Now, block the Sun with the edge of a roof that is much higher than the one before. Should this make a difference for UFOs flying over both roofs? If the theory is correct it wouldn't make a difference because you are still blocking the light from the Sun and that is where the UFOs are supposedly hidden. Now see if you can see the same amount of objects as you did before.

If you see more or less the same amount of objects in both cases (and preferably in more cases) then the technique is working because it is, apparently, showing the same area of the sky in both cases.

If you see less objects then it is because the objects you are seeing are only the ones that are close to the roof's edge, and because you are farther away from it you will not see the smaller ones.

If you see more objects then it is because the objects are between you and the edge of the roof, creating a bigger area where they can be seen when the roof is farther away.

I never made this experiment myself in ideal conditions, but when I made it the results made me to think that this does not work as intended.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

You have the Ghost rocket effect in the upper right.
Also seen as the tether in NASA video.
Luminous gases from a highly static potential machine.

Possible to take a sky picture and see UFO without the blocking the sun
procedure, it must haven done one time and is now in the UFO hunters
book of how to find UFOs.

ED: I was told to be quite amazed to find many UFOs in daylight
photos by this method. Well I assume your in a UFO hot spot.

[edit on 3/22/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join