It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X and the Sumerian Connection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Greetings!

It was few years ago when I became aware of the talk that there might be more solar bodies present in our Solar System than we know of. Today I read from the news about Japanese scientists that are looking for Planet X. Also, remembering reading about Sumerians and their twelve members of our solar system (sun, moon and ten planets). So I went out did some searches here on the ATS and the net and some interesting stuff I came up with. Here is one YouTube video worth of watching (lenght 2:42):

Another vid:

Sumerian folklore is also very interesting. I recall reading somewhere about the Sumerian tables that clearly descripe "those who command" ie. gods, live in orbit of our planet, travelling between their post and earth by machines that rises up and down like helicopters. I've not seen those stone tables myself, but from here you can access Sumerian Text Corpus, and it should make interesting read for those who are interested.

Of course, Sumerians are not only civilization mentioning planet X and even the aliens. I welcome any poster that can bring more information about ancient cultures and their Planet X and Alien references. That would contribute greatly for common cause of getting know ourselves

Thank you

[edit on 28-2-2008 by v01i0]

new topics

join