It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sorry if this exists as a topic already, but I ran a search and nothing turned up.

What are your thoughts on the U.S. Civil, and later, World War predicted by alleged "time-traveler" John Titor? Seems as though we're 'destined' to become embroiled in an intranational conflict some time this year, and eventually see it escalate into global nuclear warfare, leaving three billion dead.

I really don't know yet what to think about Titor's story... it's consistent, he seems enough like an army fellow, and the pictures he's provided are, at least, excellent fabrications.

What do you think about Titor's legitimacy, his predictions, and the supposedly upcoming war?

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Xenographer]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
A civil war in the US. Possible, but not probable. What are most people going to do: throw rocks at tanks? Sure there are certain non-government groups that have the ability to protect themselves (Michigan Militia comes to mind), but your average citizen would be whipped out in a second if they ever had enough time to organize themselves.

People have grown too attached to their things for them to do what would be needed to be done in order to stage an uprising. Capitalizm has made us meek; it controls us and the government will use that to their advantage.

When the sh1t hits the fan, will you be ready to do what needs to be done?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
well, John Titor is a fraud...but I think a civil war is possible within the next 10 years or so...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Anybody got a good link to these pics?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blacktron
Anybody got a good link to these pics?

www.johntitor.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
well, John Titor is a fraud...but I think a civil war is possible within the next 10 years or so...

I don't know but I would really like to know why you think that John Titor is a fraud. Is it just your opinion or is it a fact?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetlegend

Originally posted by TekNo88

I don't know but I would really like to know why you think that John Titor is a fraud. Is it just your opinion or is it a fact?

A little of both. The first time I read about him on his website and read all of the things he said about the future, I really believed it. But there have been a lot of posts on here about him which make him out to be a fraud so i'm just gonna wait and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
Sorry if this exists as a topic already, but I ran a search and nothing turned up.

I ran a search with " John Titor " and many threads showed up.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
there are a couple of pics of his time machine on this pagehere

Thanks for the other link. I'll have a look.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The one thing that really gets me about this "time machine" is the fact that it's mounted in a car... almost depressingly ripped off of "Back to the Future". It also seems a bit small to be able to contain a singularity.

There is also the fact that Titor mentions that most books aren't printed on paper in his 2036, but available straight off the internet... and then here are six or seven scans from a physical volume.

I really don't know, I guess.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
....Extraordinary Claims.....require Extraordinary proofs!!

or something like that

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I would hit Springer's site mysticfish.net... for more info on Titor.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Just a little update on this Titor. Over on anomalies.net they are really, really into this and they have uncoverd alot of good stuff here lately. Most of the stuff debunks all the Titor stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I think if we have another Election gliff like florida and Bush wins contrary to polls, or a big terrorist attack, martial law will come into effect and those of us hell-bend on keeping our freedom will take up arms and fight. And nowadays, once a conflict starts it just stretches on to oblivion. Its all those damn male egos!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I hope that Titor is not a fraud. If what he says is true, it means we have hope. If not - we'll just be screwed over by the NWO and the corrupt money obsessed governments who see us as just cannon fodder.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I tend to agree... even though a world war is a hell of a price to pay, I think future generations would be much better off for it. At this rate, it'll be maybe a hundred years before everything goes down the crapper too far to fish it out. If the only way out is to hit the global reset button, then so be it.

top topics

join