It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK paper: Photo is of boy loved by Anne Frank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

UK paper: Photo is of boy loved by Anne Frank

www.msnbc.msn.com/

A handout picture of Peter Schiff along with a dedication are shown Monday at the Anne Frank House in The Hague. Anne met Peter at school in 1940 and later, while in hiding in Amsterdam, wrote about how much she missed him. Anne died at Bergen-Belsen and Peter at Auschwitz.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related news source: digg.com...

Picture of Peter Schiff:

[edit on 28-2-2008 by ahuman]

Mod Note: Breaking General News Posting Guidelines- Please Review This Link

And most importantly, the submission must be made via the Submit News Button
located on the toolbar at the top of the page.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You can almost see his personality coming through that picture. At such a young age, when there is still hope, to be taken away, and slowly starved to death. Just horrific. It's good that the world will be able to put another innocent face to this tradgedy.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I know what you mean. I appreciate your contribution (comment). I agree with you.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I thought Peter was the son of the family that went into hiding with the Franks, in which case they would have been together before the police raided the secret annex. Is this a different boy?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What a handsome young man with a cheerful face and his entire future ahead of him.
What a tragic crime to have this life snuffed out in a Nazi death camp.

Even though I've studied extensively the history of this period and what went on as they exterminated millions, I still find it hard to believe that humans could do this to one and other.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am interested in Anne Frank's diary and should read it sometime. Inspirational. The Jungle was heavy, but I wonder how this real life account would be.

[edit: I will spare you]

[edit on 12/3/2008 by Nyorai]

top topics

join