It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355

Update:

In addition to this my girlfriend was just randomly selected to partake in a study that was designed to determine how safe the average person feels against a terrorist attack… Now during the study, they showed four scenarios of terrorist attacks!

One of which already came true it was a oil refiner blowing up in Texas… They showed four thing they had no control over protecting and then asked all the “volunteers” if they feel as though we are protected… The guy who “debriefed” my girlfriend was very creepy and odd, she will add to this thread later

[edit on 27-2-2008 by sparda4355]

I'm the girlfriend. I can prove i was there. I have a check stub for the money they paid me to be there and the paperwork for it floating around in my car. If you want specifics you will have to U2U me and prove yourself before I jeapordize myself.. i will not post anything else on this thread. Thank you for understanding

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There are "forces" at work in the United States.All aimed at bringing the greatest country in the world to our knees.While you have the corporate money mongers,the Builderburg,Rothschild,and the Federal Reserve conspiring to drain the last dollar from the people.Another faction spreads fear and discontinuity among the people.The old addage divide and conquor is a well worn tool.The United States Government has signed a pact with Canada:that allows troops from Canada to direct martial law in the United States in the case of ANY type of disaster as defined by the President.Canada is allowed the same rights to American forces.This is a recent development on the world stage!The U.S.Military found that American troops were hesitant to police American citizens.(It is also unconstitional for a standing army to enforce civil law) However they did discover that foreign troops didn't share that compunction,and would in fact have no problem fireing on U.S.citizens.

All of you who rest in the dream that"it could never happen here" need to wake up.I wonder how many German Jews thought That Hitler's tirades were some kind of joke?
Fear is the main tool used to suppress people! Show no fear and meet each challenge with fortitude,they will fail by default.

We as a people STILL weild the power in this country.If you feel you don't have the power,feel free to take it back.It is your right!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Indeed, i am a fellow Canadian. It is despicable to hear that they are using Canadian forces, and American forces to use on both sides, if Martial law was made. But canada would be worse off. America has way more Military than canada. We would be tossed around like rag dolls.

Those forces you talk of are already in effect, and have been for quite some time now.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by diana

I would U2U but I am still under the limit of posts radar and cannot... Check out for dates and addresses on your paperwork... Google them... and Connect the dots... if there are no addresses look up names. If you cannot find that go to the location and find out who the group was. Where there is a past there is an anwser. Do not let the fear get the better of you. Get the facts, follow them... attack lies for the truth and you will get anwsers. Just keep us posted... and if that guy is following you dont show fear, hes probably using it for that very reason.

Also what was their appearance like?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
reply to post by diana

Check out for dates and addresses on your paperwork... Google them... attack lies for the truth and you will get anwsers. Just keep us posted... and if that guy is following you dont show fear, hes probably using it for that very reason.

Also what was their appearance like?

It's all good... The two of us are looking into all the names and info on this... I was more concerned that psychos would be able to track her down if she gave too much info which is why she posted that... She is going to get back on and give more details as to the things that didn't add up during the videos and debriefing... I would tell it myself, but since she is on here it will make more sense coming from her!

Very interesting and weird... No neither of us have any fear, we are more interested in the situtation! The guys has been at the library 3 times now, so either he lives close and goes on his own, or he wants to be seen...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

That's some scary stuff right there... and it makes sense!

As rumor has it, canada and the united states should unite in the near/distant future... It has been a long time coming and a lot of religous figures believe it has to happen for the end of times...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
We as a people STILL weild the power in this country.If you feel you don't have the power,feel free to take it back.It is your right!

Well said!

We should think about how we would defend ourselves if this did take place! Be prepared!

We might be forced to be at war with either ourselves or our neighbor country whether we want to or not! We stood up for ourselves when we formed America, we may have to stand up for ourselves again to keep America... America!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There is no such thing as the end times... It is the time of Rebirth. Like I said before Everything is connected... like a circle. The Four Elements... FIRE AIR EARTH WATER. They work together to change the world and they normally work in a cycle but they keep things going. The earth has been heated before, flooded, frozen, next would be earth... probably the next thing to happen is continental drift or recombination. Maybe the continents will move back together and we will be one again?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Wow... I don't even know where to begin?

Honestly you have great points, but they are all based on like religous belief...?

I like the way you think, but I am not so sure if we just tell the government we are ready to hear what they are doing they are going to just devulge all of the stuff they are hiding from us... Nore do I believe they are ever going to just willing tell us what they have been/are up to!

Also I do believe there are more forces at work than just our Government!

I do agree that all of this is going to happen if it is meant to happen, but that doesn't mean we should not be prepaired to defend ourselves!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The biggest thing going on in the US that I have noticed is creating fear.

Letting the ignorant stay in fear and letting the fearless run things more properly.

The longer the fearless live in less fear the more they learn and move up in their society.

I do base a lot from spiritual beliefs. There are 3 parts to a human Mind Body and Soul where as the Mind and Soul are closely connected but mankind chooses either logic or spirit... when in reality the two are one working together. the logic is just a physical reality... which is true but we need both. Just like when you learn something new your overwhelmed... You have to continusously learn new things our youll forever be engulfed in boredom and knowing all these things will just be meaningless.

If they are testing you they will tell you what you can handle. People think they can handle the truth but they cant. There is always something else. Then when they figure it out they have no control so it drives them to insanity... thus why the government keeps everything classified. If you had 12 Million people trying to accomplish something it wont get done because it will be too chaotic.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Okay... now what you are saying is that those who work for the government automatically can handle these "things"?

Don't you think all this "power" creates corruption?

Don't you think they take advantage of this power and do things that the rest of us wouldn't agree with because they can... ie: kill innocent people, brainwash, bomb our own country, etc... Just so that we follow them like sheep?

Wake up, just because there are some things we shouldn't know about, doesn't mean we should allow them to do whatever it is that they want without checking into it! Without being prepaired for the worst!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355

Okay... now what you are saying is that those who work for the government automatically can handle these "things"?

Don't you think all this "power" creates corruption?

Don't you think they take advantage of this power and do things that the rest of us wouldn't agree with because they can... ie: kill innocent people, brainwash, bomb our own country, etc... Just so that we follow them like sheep?

Wake up, just because there are some things we shouldn't know about, doesn't mean we should allow them to do whatever it is that they want without checking into it! Without being prepaired for the worst!

lol dont get mad at me. I bring things up to mention. I am not supporting what they do. You either learn to go with the flow or stand up and be lost. I choose both sides... Learning to stand up has its price and you must learn to stand tall amongst all the criticism. I dont know when they have bombed our own country though...

I dislike the way our government is going... I was just stating what they do and how to deal with it currently. You can go in all gungho guns ablaze... your not gonna get results though........

I do agree with you about the above topic though... just so theres no misunderstanding.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by diana

I'm the girlfriend. I can prove i was there. I have a check stub for the money they paid me to be there and the paperwork for it floating around in my car. If you want specifics you will have to U2U me and prove yourself before I jeapordize myself.. i will not post anything else on this thread. Thank you for understanding

Hi diana,

I hope you don't consider this too specific, but general questions. I don't expect you to name the company where you did the study.

I am the one who mentioned earlier on in the thread that I used to work for a market research company. I mentioned that we also used to recruite people to to participate in campaign studies during election years.
By the way, the company I worked for was in the Chicago Suburbs.

When the moderator introduced themselves, did they mention who they were doing the study for? Was it for one of the people running for president? As I mentioned earlier, they probably just wanted feedback from people in regards to the fight on terrorism.

I don't think they are following you, because most focus groups are a minimum of 8 up to 20 people. I think it would be very time consuming and expensive to follow everyone that participated. To ensure a good cross section of responses, most companies that organize focus groups usually have a minimum of 2, or more to make sure they get a good sampling of public responses. So, that would mean they are following a minimum of about 16 people!

Did any of your friends participate in the study? And if they did, are they now reporting any stalking of sorts like your boyfriend said in his opening statement?

Do you have a camera phone? If you do, and you see this guy again, I would be sure to take his picture, and also make note of the times you happen to notice him turning up. Then, if it continues to follow you, take the information to the police department.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I am willing to bet that Bush steps down like normal. A new president will take over. Marshal Law is not going to happen under Bush. You folks really do know how to take an idea and run with it though. Kudos to your great imaginations.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i think there is more too it than what seems to be.
Maybe there is somehting to do with 2012 here. Maybe its all one giant plan that fold together with the world being ruled by one power.
Condition, control, condition, control. Just like programming a machine.
There are many things that can be used to manipulate man to the same extent one manipulates a machine. Now induce fear, and people become irrational. Period. they will beleive almost anything, as long as it opens a gateway away from the fear. Then you condition them to beleiev what happened (the gateway) was theright thing. Then there is conditioning all the way through childhood to make you fear these things. Ive noticed, there are barely any full serve gas stations left in alberta. you know why? Because all the way through school the teachers say "you better do your homework or you will be pumping gas for a living"...and other examples of course, but that right there is a form of conditioning. Ive noticed now many people fear the word terrorist or terrorism.
""Terrorism" is a word for which there is no universally-accepted definition yet, but might exist in the near future"
from wiki.
Now, this is an undefined word?
Now, they are using an undefined word, to take control, and wreak havoc upon people....a war based off an undefined word......
now, i dont know about all of you, but i think thats a little bit of a suspiscious situation...if peopel are dying over it, id say it sure as heck better be defined.
by the way i started up on terrorism because it is the excuse they are using to use marshal law and/or martial law training exercises.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
this defiantly is not a new theory, but scary non the less...
The account of your girlfriend does seem odd...

but the COOL thing about this scenario is that WE get to find out soon!
right?
Either way, true or false, we have less than a year to find out fr ourselves!
YAY!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

What you have described is called gangstalking. It is a strange phenomena which began in the 90's.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I really dont see it happening but if it does, I pitty the poor saps that get sent to collect MY Firearms.

I'm a 3'd Award Expert in Rifle and Pistol. And Yes they know because they taught me.

And there are many more JUST LIKE ME... waiting.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

you really hate those NWO SOB's eh?
On my thread you were all, peace and #, but anything to do with those Crazy Elites, man you gonna kill them.

Just Joking, i would do the same thing if i was in your position. But i live in canada, we don't really carry weapons down here.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

It's cool... I am not mad lol... I just have a way of being over dramatic when I am trying to get my point accross!

You brought up valid points, I just think that with great power comes great corruption...

Our grandparents and their parents lived in a day when you just trusted the government, when shaking the presidents hand was something that you would remember for the rest of your life and actually brag about...

When people tell me they shook Bush's hand, I just shake my head and with sad look and say "I'm sorry"... "are you going to be okay?" lol

They prayed on the fact that people understood they have to keep secrets from us (so our enemies don't find out things they shouldn't) you know, all that stuff they show on the discover channel every day!

Now they take advantage of it and corrupt the heck out of our great nation!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join