It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law…

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is probably the scariest and honestly most believable and conceivable conspiracies I have ever heard!

President Bush’s corruption is almost at its end… right… maybe not?

There is one thing that could keep him in office and one thing only… If we declare martial law!

What would cause us to declare martial law?

Let’s see… Mall shootings, College shootings, lack of airport security, in a nutshell FEAR… People are scared of their own shadows and if you ask the general public they would be willing to be bossed around by military guys with guns rather than getting shot up Christmas shopping…

If we are under martial law, our current president stays president until martial law is over…

That being said… who better to create FEAR than our government who happen to have their favorite puppet as president right now!

These “kids” doing the shootings manage to wipe our the hard drives, clean up everything behind them, and all take their own lives…

Ever hear of brainwashing kids? The media uses it, the schools use it, and the government perfected it during the cold war… How hard would it be to brainwash some emotionally unstable kids that the world is out to get them and they can go down blazing and there name will live on forever! Hence the trench coats and military grade firearms…

Just incase you didn’t pay attention during history class… Martial law gives them the ability to give us curfew, take over our homes, our food… Martial law takes away pretty much every right we have as American citizens including the right to leave America! We can get shot just walking down the street after curfew!

Scary stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update:

In addition to this my girlfriend was just randomly selected to partake in a study that was designed to determine how safe the average person feels against a terrorist attack… Now during the study, they showed four scenarios of terrorist attacks!

One of which already came true it was a oil refiner blowing up in Texas… They showed four thing they had no control over protecting and then asked all the “volunteers” if they feel as though we are protected… The guy who “debriefed” my girlfriend was very creepy and odd, she will add to this thread later and it will make more sense but when she described what was going on I said it sounds more like a study on mass hysteria and how to create it and how it spreads... Nothing made sense…

When she was leaving her guy that debriefed her said good luck and when she looked back at him, he didn’t even crack a smile!

Since this study she feels as though she has been being followed by one of the guys doing the study… She saw him only a few feet away at the library almost as though he wanted to be seen…

Also me and her were in borders and talking over the phone about a book “the secret”… The next time she went to the library a guy with a bunch of books on accounting (I think) sat next to her, plopped the secret on top of the pile, looked over at her with his hand on the book and smiled as if he was pointing out that he new she was talking about it…

This all might sound odd… but here is the thing, the study made no sense and was not even close to effective doing what they claimed it was designed for… The budget for just two groups of 14 people with like 10 people running the thing was like 600,000 dollars or something insane like that…

Now if they were to implant fear and watch it spread even on a local basis… this would make sense if they are trying to create enough mass hysteria to create martial law!

This just hit me like right now that this study and what is going on with all the shootings and everything could all be related!

In addition to the weird # that happened, she was contacted to volunteer without even initially signing up for anything? She was chosen somehow?

[edit on 27-2-2008 by sparda4355]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
what makes the whole scenario seem credible to me, is how unstoppable it seems if it is really they're plan.
The second crazy part of it is, if you believe it is their plan, then you will probably be considered a home grown terrorist if we keep spreading the news.
The options dont look so much like options anymore.
I guess Ill just have to keep my mouth shut and be willing to die/be imprisoned before taking a chip.
I think this will be the last time I post anything about my opinion of the NWO or any government for that matter!

but seriously, WOW, to just sit back and look at all the layers of psychological conditioning and its infrastructure they have implemented over the years to keep what they have going, you gotta hand it to em.

maybe they are testing us to make sure even with all the lies, people are still able to discern the truth, or the fact that the truth is being filtered.
maybe its our test to see if we can deal with the truth.

if violence wasn't any part of the situation, I'd say they know what they are doing.
but the fact that they do know what they are doing on a psychological level (divide and conquer; hype up the good so as to create the bad, create sides for people to take and cause enough distortion in the real truth that people are deluded by their delusions so much as to resort to violence) leads me to believe perhaps there is not the best of intension behind all of this.

its basically a game of majority rules, and they have created a false majority thus making any sane take on the situation seem anything but that.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

I am just curious where you girlfriend participated in this study at? Was it a focus group?

I used to work for a market research company, and yes, we sometimes did random digit dialing, or reverse phone book lookups to recruit participants. Sometimes we went out on the street to get people that just happened to be walking by. This insured a wide cross section of people to be used for opinions. So many in the age group of 18-24, 25-34, male, female, different ethnic backgrounds, etc.

We also did focus groups during election times for candidates, so it could just be that whomever was doing the study wants to use the information gleened from the group to bolster their campaign. Terrorism is a big issue for America right now, and I tend to think whomever ran the study wants to know what voters think about the issue.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
if martial law happens every gun loving American will be ready

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
that is why certain US police forces were/are trained for urban combat recently. Why they are making all the bullet proof armors, and super weapons.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

I am just curious where you girlfriend participated in this study at? Was it a focus group?

The problem is... It seemed more like they were trying to spread fear than prevent it... They kept telling her, oh we have stuff in place to prevent terrorism, but we can't tell you what it is becuase you don't have clearence...

There was a lot of weird stuff going on during this group, I am sure she will get on here today or tomorrow and add her story, but I don't want to put where the study was done or too much info about that because they could easily find out who she is!

Not to mention we caught them in several lies, and it seems as though they have been following her! Plus like I said, one of the terrorist scenarios came true only 2 days after the study! It is almost as if they did it to spread fear, starting with the people that took part in this study!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings
that is why certain US police forces were/are trained for urban combat recently. Why they are making all the bullet proof armors, and super weapons.

We also have WAY TOO MANY TROOPS... We don't need half of them, they are placing them in weird areas with no action and it is almost as if they are prepairing for something... ie: taking over our own country!

The sad part is... because people are so scared of their own shadows, most of them are going to be BEGGING for this martial law, they are going to celebrate if it passes! They are being fooled every day by their own panic buttons!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Ace
if martial law happens every gun loving American will be ready

But sadly... They won't even know it is a bad thing... until it is too late!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
what makes the whole scenario seem credible to me, is how unstoppable it seems if it is really they're plan.
The second crazy part of it is, if you believe it is their plan, then you will probably be considered a home grown terrorist if we keep spreading the news.

Stick with us and take advantage of what they call freedom of speach... We don't know how long we will have that right so while we have it, lets spread this news! This is a very scary but ultamitally true situation... Flag this thread and help me make people aware of this scenario! Please!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Everything that you see is in balance. You may see a poor person on the street and you yourself be rich. You found some way to make more money so that another person couldn't... far off into the loop you have that guys money. Think about it... In this circular and orbiting world... there is a certain amount of water... and yet it gets polluted by the chemicals that have always been here on earth but that we manipulated... so There in the beginning it was there... until we created something terrible...

Troop Buildup sir- I dont know who you are or what your life is like but America as I have stated before in other posts has always been the Guardian country. We have pumped billions of our dollars into rebuilding Iraq, while all these media folks have not stepped into Iraqi dirt and they HAVE THE TRUTH! ...What because they wrote it or they feel it? The truth is we are paying to educated these people... educated minds are what cause technological advancement, education prevents wars and education teaches people of our past and present... these people dont know anything but what a Spiritual book tells them. I beleive tho in most of the spiritual books globally they all state to seek knowledge for it is Good. All knowledge is good- it is the truth... its how we use it that jacks stuff up. Troop buildup... again yes. We are probably going to invade Iran because those crazy people want to blow up israel and America is and always will be jewish. The Christian civilzation is and always has been jewish. Note that Jesus... WAS a JEW. That is why we back them in everything... Also note their peaceful nature... And they are the ones who design some of the most technological benefiting equipment in the world... They choose to educate themselves, they are peaceful, and they are social people. All good things. However you have these other groups surrounding israel... threatening them daily... Attacks being stopped daily (unreported) And of course they are going to act out. I dont know about you but if someone tells me they are going to blow me off the map i think Im going to nod at them and begin my chemistry experiments, perhaps biology and physics. Deffinately tho im going to return the favor. So why the Buildup... Iranian President has threatened israel over and over again... and he will not stop his Nuke Program... If he wont stop then that sends a signal to the American people that he has a reason... but then he turned that into a baby like attitude where, "we are just trying to provide for our people". Do not cry wolf... If I see a wolf ill leave it alone... If it shows signs of threat ill watch it... If it taunts me im gonna tear its hide off of it.

Of course they want fear... Fear dominates human beings it decapitates them. unless they know who they are and where they are in life a person will more then likely cause a lot of problems if they are fear based... Look at yourself getting worked up. While I believe it may be true... focus on the issues these people present at time. America is threatened day in and day out... America currently stops 3,000,000 CYBER attacks a day.. go look it up if you dont believe me. We are in a world of hate and crime. We need logical minds to get the job done and we need peace... however some people dont know how to get that unless they are shown so they can then determine what they want wether it be for good or bad in nature. Once a person has been educated in history, seldom does he ever make the same mistakes twice... Especially if he knows the outcome. I say good luck to you also... no grin. The world Needs to be put back in order and there are only a few ways to do it and I think these next few years will be the ones that do it.

Everything is Connected- Educate yourself.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This was the same thing being said about President Clinton. And there are many similarities between the eras. Need I remind you of the school shootings in the late 90s, or the fear over homegrown terrorists (militias) after Oklahoma City? For a brief time, "patriot" became synonymous with "militia" and "terrorist." It was said Clinton was going to enact martial law in response to the impeachment hearings; Clinton was in a far more desperate situation than Bush...and it never came to pass.

And like what said about Clinton, the hyperbole about Bush will not come to pass either. And I am sure that when Barack Obama is President, the usual suspects will be in ATS saying the same things that were said about President Obama.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Well first of all the first thing that comes to mind is...

Uhhh... What?

I consider myself to be fairly educated! I feel as though this is a strong possibility... Who said Clinton didn't try to pull this off and just failed at brainwashing enough people?

Anyway, there is a lot more to this than just the facts I have already mentioned... Some spiritual beliefs, personal, and some facts...

I do agree with you on one thing though!

If it smells like a fish, tastes like a fish, and looks like a fish... Well it is probably a fish!

I know you didn't come right out and say that, but in a round about way, you kind of put that together! You went on and on about a lot of things that I think don't even come close to what this topic is about, and some contrary facts that I thought were pretty decent, but all and all... I am not saying this is for sure going to happen, but from what I have seen and talked about, and heard other people talk about... I think it is a very scary and very possible scenario!

I honestly believe that they are truly trying to pull it off! I also feel as though America is just a couple school shootings or mall shootings away from it actually happening...

I do believe our government is involved in the shootings, the bombings, and the terrorist "activity" that is causing us to willing give up our rights!

Whether they are pulling the trigger or intentially allowing the trigger to be pulled, so to speak, they are responsible!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Oh.. I accidentally replied to part of your reply in the other guys...

Who is to say that Mr. Clinton didn't try and fail?

All I am saying is we seem to be in the right "frame of mind" to pull this off... People would not only accept it, they would embrace it!

They would sell it as, protecting our children so they can go to school, keeping us safe so we can go shopping for our loved ones, keeping our airports safe from terrorist activity... etc...

The fact is, people are in the right frame of mind, total FEAR!

I honestly believe that they would not only be willing to kill to get us there, I think they have and are doing so now!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Look...

Don't think for a second that I don't realize this looks like a paranoid conspiracy...

However I have to assume there are more people on ATS that would agree with me that this is highly probable!

Don't just read the text written in this thread... Think about all that is going on around you... Look at the news, talk to people... it's all real

People are scared to go to school, the malls, even fly on a airplane!

Look how they treat us at airports... Look how they treat our kids at school... Metal detectors, cameras, schools are like jails! Airports are horrible in the way they treat their flyers... and do people complain, no! most of them are thankful! It is those same people that will be begging for armed soldiers to enter our schools, our airports, and our streets!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I agree with the Idea behind it and I know the Government is behind it.

However, There are many forces at work trying to control the Government and our country. While the points seem related they are scattered out causing fear. One side is doing right one sides is neutral and many other sides are bad or negative. When you come to a conclusion deeply analyze it and you will find more anwsers than you thought you would.

There are those that are corrupt in our government... but rest assured there are people investigating them and whistleblowing on them.

Look for the good... If he is following yall around, get his information and get him in jail. More questions will be asked. Sometimes you have to play the game for anwsers. I Strongly suggest Playing the game.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I followed up on the shooter at the recent New Life Church shooting and landed on a blog of his. He was telling others that his parents had always told him he was a prophet of some sort. His father was an MD and his company issued a public statement to cover his ass.

There is definitely something strange brewing with education, pharmaceutical industry and organized religion.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

Look for the good... If he is following yall around, get his information and get him in jail. More questions will be asked. Sometimes you have to play the game for anwsers. I Strongly suggest Playing the game.

First of all.. I like the way you think!

Second... I agree, there are good people that work for the government trying to nail down those who are corrupt... unfortunitally though, I believe there is a lot more involved with the corrupt half (forces at work) and that they have the strength to succeed...

Third... I am playing the game, I am loving it and will continue to do so! Good points and thank you!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I followed up on the shooter at the recent New Life Church shooting and landed on a blog of his. He was telling others that his parents had always told him he was a prophet of some sort. His father was an MD and his company issued a public statement to cover his ass.

There is definitely something strange brewing with education, pharmaceutical industry and organized religion.

I totally agree!

We should all do as much research as possible on all of the shooters... Compair them like the FBI would and see what we come up with!

If you guys like this thread, flag it so that we can get more opinions in here! I think could get very interesting!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Furthermore, according to the "Hour of Time" Story of William Cooper, the OKC bomber was chipped.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
When martial law is declared FEMA takes over. I don't think the president really has a role once that happens. Congress can't do anything about it until at least six months after the fact that it happened. Well, that is if there is still a Congress by that time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join