It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Arrested for Coke in '72?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I read this article on a book that came out in 1999 about G. Dubya Bush. ("Fortunate Son: George W. Bush and the Making of an American President") In his book Texas author J.H. Hatfield claims that Dubya was arrested for coc aine possession in '72 and that he had his record expunged by a judge who owed Poppy Bush a favor. It also notes that Dubya did community service at a minority youth center in Houston.

The allegations are hardly surprising, or unrealistic. He could've very well been arrested for that. If true, his being taken off of flight status for not completing his flight physical would make total sense. And remember, Dubya refused to even answer questions pertaining to drug use when he was running for pres.

You be the judge:

Book: Bush was arrested for coc aine in 1972
Texas author J.H. Hatfield claims the Republican front-runner did community service at a Houston center.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
By Salon Staff

www.salon.com... aine/

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is old news and was heavily reported on during the last presidential election.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
This is old news and was heavily reported on during the last presidential election.

Yes, but it is always funny to hear. So we have a DWI, coke snorting, possible abortion loving man as president. One would think that we would be a lot cooler then he actually is.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
He should try some marijuana. Maybe then he'd loosen up.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Yes, but it is always funny to hear. So we have a DWI, coke snorting, possible abortion loving man as president. One would think that we would be a lot cooler then he actually is.

Why? Guys like that are not cool.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What else could possibly explain dis-continuing flight status? I say not much else. If it had been me, I would've been flying every chance I could get.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
... If it had been me, I would've been flying every chance I could get.

Exactly. It would take a very strong attractor of some kind to lead a normal young man away from the opportunity to fly jet fighters. He had the opportunity and said "no thanks" ?!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
... If it had been me, I would've been flying every chance I could get.

Exactly. It would take a very strong attractor of some kind to lead a normal young man away from the opportunity to fly jet fighters. He had the opportunity and said "no thanks" ?!

No pilot I ever knew would've quit like that! Only a coke-head would give that up!

Hell, for that matter, had I been a fighter jock back then I would've been in Vietnam myself, irregardless of whether I supported the war or not!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by Jonna

Why? Guys like that are not cool.

No but there a lot omre laid back.

top topics

join