It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children shot while waiting for bus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by Pellevoisin

...earthquakes sent out some sort of energy that caused animals to run away and produced violent behavior in humans...

As you've probably noticed from the threads on the board, that we experianced a quake here in the UK on Monday night, the strange thing was that myself and a few others who posted described a feeling of 'seasickness' and disorintation afterwards.

I wonder if this effect that could trigger the psychopathic behavioural change you describe could be due to the effects of Infrasound. It can be heard by animals, causing their reaction to flight, but is undetectable to human hearing, whilst still causing a physiological reaction?

..just me lateral tuppence worth

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
even thoe this happened witha gun, its in now way shape of form a reason to take away guns, becuz its so simple to get a gun no a days illegaly that even a kid can do it, an guess what, they already are....

in baltimore we have what many other cities have, kids running corners to sell, an guess what each of those kids have, a nice shiny glock.

these people will find guns, knives, or even cars if u take away guns legaly, so this in no way would make me think guns need to be taken away. just that school kids should have more then a bus driver watchin them, I think kids are more valuable then gold an should be treated as such, I want armed guards for every school child lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen smith

I think in terms of prevention of such inhuman events, it's definitely a cause worth investigating, as is more unbiased study on long-term effects of anti-depressant use, child-rearing techniques, heck, let's find out if there really is some sort of manchurian-candidate-ish connection going on.

But that's not going to help in this case, or in any other cases in the near future. The only thing we can do is make sure that monsters like this are removed from society, permanently. People must be held responsible for their actions. It is my hope, my prayer, my deepest desire that not one more child be subjected to this type of travestry. And we have one sure method of making sure this shooter harms no one else. You all know what I speak of, so no need to name it here.

I just want to make clear that regardless of any influence, I do not see it as a mitigating factor for the shooter(s).

I liked this so much, I'll say it again... please, God, make it stop...

-------
edited to clarify, after reading Trance's post above, I do not advocate taking away the shooter's tool (gun). I advocate removing his will (life). Just felt that needed clarification...

TheRedneck

[edit on 28-2-2008 by TheRedneck]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Before this thread gets taken to 'belowtopsecret' I am going to request it be left in ATS. This isn't an ordinary story, and it has to do with the conspiracy of NWO gun control.

I don't want to say I 'know' what's going on here, but I have a feeling that I do know.

Who shoots little girls at a bus stop? Nobody.

I know (not personally) hardened criminals who have killed grown men who would not shoot at little girls at a bus stop.

The worst gangbanger on the block, with a crack addiction and a bad-hair day would NOT shoot little girls standing at a bus-stop.

I'll tell you who would: someone who is either mind-controlled or a puppet.

I understand that this might have been an 'accident' but there is no such thing as an accident where three bystanders are shot by stray bullets from the same gun. This was intentional. Don't believe what the official story tries to say.

By claiming it was an accident commited by criminals the story is less likely to seem suspicious, and more likely to incite hatred towards firearms in general.

This is just one of the many ridiculous shootings by random 'psychos' (brainwashed puppets) that have made me wake up and realize: gun control is coming. The NWO keeps sending out Manchurians to shoot little children, shoot up schools etc. The suspects are ALWAYS insane and devoid of personality, free-will etc.... the suspects are almost always incapable of telling 'their side' of the story.

Too many red flags. Ordinary people, let alone murderous criminals, do not shoot little girls at bus stops. This is part of an agenda to make the public demand that fire-arms are outlawed. Sick of seeing things this clearly but I can't help it... and I'm not the only one.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by NewWorldOver]

My setiments exactly. NO ONE would have done this on purpose, without having huge motivation to do so. This is more staged events (along with the rampent school shootings) leading up to the Supreme Courts look at the 2nd admendment starting March 18th. Just wait, depending on the outcome, rather than worry about WWIII, I'd start to worry about Civil War II.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join