It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you found your spouse in bed with another person?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Truth be told, any woman I tried to sleep with would...fall asleep listening to me drone on and on about my wonderful family.

I knew there was a sweetheart hidden in you somewhere.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
All this tough talk....
and here's a little information...most of the guys I knew that habitually messed around with married women knew of the inherent dangers in being caught "indelecado" and were usually armed with a pistol in the event they happened to meet up with some angry spouse.

Actually if statistics are right, the chances of your wife screwing around on you and you never even having a clue, are pretty good. I think the the statistics probably are even a little conservative. I don't think most pillars of the community readily admit to infidelity.

www.menstuff.org...

Back when I was out tom cattin around; I preferred married women because they were usually pretty comfortable with their husbands and families, stable in the community,
didn't want my child or to get married or even a relationship.

All they wanted was to drink a little tequila in a cheap motel room and some of that good ole hot monkey love.
I never even had one encounter with a jealous husband.
Thank you Jesus!!!

Hey fellers, be extra vigilant during the holiday season; alcohol lessens
inhibitions.... I don't think I need to paint a picture here, do I?

and don't drink and drive!!

[edit on 29-11-2008 by whaaa]

[edit on 29-11-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
As in, like, surprise!?

I'd look at him. Close the door. Leave. And have the movers come to take all of his things to a storage. Unless it was his place, in which, I'd look at him. Close the door. Leave. And arrange for a time where his bimbo is not present (no use spilling blood-that's life for me), to gain access to remove my things.

Because-I don't want to come into contact with THAT whatever it is.
I'm too easy. I shouldn't marry.

Now, if it were an arranged open marriage-I'd check for a condom first, I suppose, while I determined to what extent and under what level of grievance, I am leaving him. I have a thing about beds, I suppose. It's where I sit my energy-if that makes any sense, and to many it won't.
As, I don't want to come into contact with THAT whatever it is, under ANY arrangement.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You lucky dog, you.
Your info is more correct than many think.

OOPPS! I just betrayed my gender again.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I would pull a "secret window" and yell at them at first, divorce. Then let the pain and anguish eat away at me until John shooter shows up and gets the job done.

Also I would be a writer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join