It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you found your spouse in bed with another person?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'd fake a 5.

If I walked in and saw my lova with anotha, and they didn't notice me, I would quietly walk back out. I would then call a friend, have her come over, and we would walk in on them together, pretending that we were about to get it on ourselves...

We would barge right in with a bottle of wine. "Oooooh this is awkward..." I would say.

This would make number 4 ALOT easier

I'd wait a year or so, and then i'd give them a number 1

[edit on 053131p://23u20 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
well there are probably some tapes kept that are prepared to be spread onto the internet if you know what i mean.

but seriously i would leave but if it were my house i would sell it, because it would've been defiled.

the problem is this though, what if this woman was the mother of your child, then what?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
1 but not a gun, i have to smack em both up. And kick his butt to the curb.
whoa they have much better emotes(or w/e you call them) then on ats lol

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
An eye for an eye and all that Jazz.
I love him to death, but if I caught him with another, which I highly doubt,
he'd have a "LORENA BOBBIT" moment. I'd make her watch too.
Then I'd go out and find me another right smartly.
No use wasting tears over that.
I can be a very bitter biotch.

So heads up my main man..be forewarned.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Things are fine with me, if I dont find out but, if I do...I feel sorry for everyone that knew, or is around when I do actually find out...Helll No!
I tend to black out, and hurt everyone around!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
1. Pull out a gun and kill your spouse and the other partner.
Nah: It's too messy.

2. Take off your clothes and have a threesome.
Possible: It's kinky.

3. Leave the room and never think of it again.
Impossible: I'd be too shook to leave without a fight.

4. Divorce.
Probably: It's also messy.

5. Don't be mad since you also do the same thing as well behind your spouse's back.
Yup: It's all fair game.

Actually, I'd rant to the high heavens due to being a jealous type, cry because I'd feel less than inadequate to satisfy the spouse and take lots of pictures as evidence in case I divorce and such. If things work out and all is forgiven (but not forgotten), then I'd stay in the relationship. If the spouse continues, then I'm down and out. I'd take the divorce, which is number 4.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Interesting choices, however I don't think that any of us can really answer this question.

If this ever happened to us, I think the shock and emotions that we'd be feeling would over take our common sense.

I don't think we can sit here and answer what we would really do, I don't think we know what we'd do.

We think we'd react in a certain way, but unless your confronted with this for real, who knows.

That being said, I'll answer...

I like to think that I'd simply look at her and say, I loved you with all my heart and everything that I am, this is how you repay me.

I'd turn around and walk out and never speak to her again.

Now the real me would probably go into a rage and destroy everything around me, oh and for the "other party", they wouldn't be able to walk again, I'd make sure of it.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
...oops, lasnight was a drunk post!
I've answered to this thread before...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
my wife asked me this once...

so i told her

"I'd break his cane and kick his guide dog in the ass."

lol

[edit on 13-4-2008 by callmedave]

[edit on 13-4-2008 by callmedave]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
1, but with a silencer attached to it.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well, having experienced this in the past when I was much younger and it sure did get ugly for a bit, but people do very strange things when they are hammered. I sure as hell have, and it would be very hypocritical of me to start calling kettles black.

Doesn't mean it's the proper behavior in any context, but basically we are all just talking monkeys. What do you expect?

Anyway, I think monogamy is unnatural, but it's the prevailing paradigm so I can play along until the conscienceness changes.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

God Whaaa, that was so composed and level-headed, I feel like I should be vicariously getting heated and jealous for you!!

[edit on 023030p://14u21 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

4. Divorce.

5. Don't be mad since you also do the same thing as well behind your spouse's back.

If I did #5 I'd proceed with #2 and then I'd follow up with #3 and 4.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

4. Divorce.

That's a terrible order...

1. Take off your clothes and have a threesome.

2. Pull out a gun and kill your spouse and the other partner.

4. Divorce.

Ahhhhh... MUCH better order...

But seriously... it would be whatever the quickest route to number 4 is... i believe that would involve a camera.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
I would probably black out and beat some

Did this turn anyone else on besides me?

Wait wait wait, sorry back on topic. I would go with #4 cause I don't want to freak out just get this over with. Done out of the way.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If I came home and found my wife with another man I'd say"Well good enough for me,good enough for him!" lol if that did happen I'd be in jail right now for a assault charge,I did find out my wife cheated on me,I told her to get the flying F*** out,never regretted it

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well I have seen enough death and killing so I would simply say to her, Hey..Its ok..after your done getting some from that guy in my bed..Pack your s*** and get out of my house, I am dead to you..Have a nice life. Then I would preceed to go to Best Buy and buy another huge TV and get the locks changed!!!!!!! Merry Christmas

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What astonishes me is that everyone here except me seems to be so monogamous.

Perhaps it's just my R&R lifestyle but all my friends both male and female
indulge in the occasional extramarital affair. No big deal. After all it's marriage not ownership. Sex is not ownership; it's entertainment for adults, but strangely enough, it seems that the young folks nowadays have a healthier approach to sex than the more senior among us.

But now, screwing around is a lot more trouble than it's worth for yours truely.

Anyway, thats my story and I'm stickin to it.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
A mix of 1, 3 and 4!

4. Divorce.

I wouldn't shoot anyone but I would beat the guy until he was a hair away from death. Then I'd drag him out to her car, stuff him in the trunk, hand her the keys and tell her to get a move on. I'd send her things to her new address, where ever that may be!

I know it's her fault as much as him but hey, I don't beat women and he's a convenient substitution

I'd like to say I'm a bigger man and I'd just walk out without violence.. but I'd be lying.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Man it's amazing how alike we think! Almost word for word.

I wouldn't hurt her, but I'd make her watch while I pummeled him within an inch of his life. Then I'd pull off any clothes he had, grab his keys and shove them down the garbage disposal (a trick I learned on a domestic I answered once.)

Beat him bad enough to make his face bruised at work, so his boss could wonder what sort of gutter snipe he had in his employ.

Then I'd drag him outside and beat him some more naked before absolutely deconstructing his car.

In my state, as long as it isn't premeditated, I can get away with ag assault from the "grief" of finding her betrayal en flagrante delecto. Dragging it out on the lawn makes sure there are witnesses so she cannot claim I was just abusive in the divorce settlement.

To be honest though, my wife & I were at a party recently when the girls in her circle were discussing this. One of our friends came over to say that Frau Dr had said she would leave and never look back, unlike Lot's wife, because she would figure I could probably disappear her without leaving any evidence. She said that our marriage is "death before dishonor," and she would feel justified in bobbitizing me if it ever came up--that she is petit enough compared to me ( a foot shorter ) that a jury would probably let her off.

Of course, we talk fierce, but our marriage is nothing like that. Even in the midst of our worst "fight" I think I moved out for the grand total of an hour before coming back in tears to find her in the same way.

Truth be told, any woman I tried to sleep with would...fall asleep listening to me drone on and on about my wonderful family.

<< 1    3 >>

join