It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof if there's GOD?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

How convenient.

Although there was no science when the Bible was written, people of Jesus' time still thought the Earth was flat, now we are learning more and more about how vast the Universe is, even though not mentioned in the Bible...but Christians will contort to now contend that it's all for god's pleasure?

So, what are we, then?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Acually there was science in the times in which the bible was written. Look a the astrology in Greece. Many ancient people knew that the Earth was round just by looking at the stars. So your rambling means nothing.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
and I will support those Early Ancient People with this Passage (^^,)

Jeremiah 6:16

16 This is what the LORD says:
"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'

Isaiah 34:16

16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read:
None of these will be missing,
not one will lack her mate.
For it is his mouth that has given the order,
and his Spirit will gather them together.

Mark 4:11-12

11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables

12so that, " 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
and ever hearing but never understanding;
otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!

Daniel 12:4, 9-10

4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

and this is for him My Deepest Apology

Revelation 22:11

11"Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy."

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beastamerica

help! my faith is wavering...

Yup. Read some Sartre. You may be Him but I doubt it since I am and made you up.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnb1
and I will support those Early Ancient People with this Passage (^^,)

Jeremiah 6:16

16 This is what the LORD says:
"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'

Wow. Effing, WOW. That did it. I'm a Christian now.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

God's children. It please God to have children. Not all people understand
this. They can't imagine how anyone would want children.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Okei this is How I ROLL 8) As Johnny Cash reputedly once said, “It’s good to know who hates you, and it’s good to be hated by the right people.” the Sig of the ATS Member

I hope And Pray That When I Post This It's Not yet the End of My life but if it's GODs Will that I will Die Next Day or Weeks When I POST This Then this We Will all know Who is the Real Beast.

Only GOD Really Knows Why as a FAIR LAWFUL Divine Justice Of GOD The Father ALMIGHTY

Job 20:5

5That the triumphing of the wicked is short,
And (B)the joy of the godless momentary?

Here is the Answer of your what? I hope you like It.

The Works and the Word of God.

For the choir director. A Psalm of David.

Psalm 19:1-2

1The heavens are telling of the glory of God;
And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
2Day to day pours forth speech,
And night to night reveals knowledge.

“And it shall return to you for a testimony. Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand what you shall answer. For I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.” — Luke 21:13-15

1 Peter 3:15-16

15but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;

[color=orangered] 16and keep a good conscience so that in the thing in which you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ will be put to shame.

[color=darkblue]www.abovetopsecret.com...'

:? We MCGI can still Endure all the pain and persecution that they always do to us enduring to the highest level of tranquility
in it's maximum pain. 8)

Romans 12:19-20

19Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.

20"BUT IF YOUR ENEMY IS HUNGRY, FEED HIM, AND IF HE IS THIRSTY, GIVE HIM A DRINK; FOR IN SO DOING YOU WILL HEAP BURNING COALS ON HIS HEAD."

Hebrews 10:30

30For we know Him who said, "(A)VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY " And again, "(B)THE LORD WILL JUDGE HIS PEOPLE."

Ephesians 6:12

[color=crimson]
12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

youtube.com...

I have words to say to you my friend
Is it hard to know what’s right from wrong
Have you ever felt your life so self assured
You don’t know the things that you’ve done wrong
And then we’ll say
We’ll rip out our covers
Shake the walls until they break
I’ll hold out my hand to you
Supreme love and respect
Peace man
At first it seems so daunting
How to start or how to grow
But make believe becomes a living
Cuz in life, in life you will know
Peace man

Ecclesiastes 7:3-5

3 Sorrow is better than laughter,
because a sad face is good for the heart.
4 The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.
5 It is better to heed a wise man's rebuke
than to listen to the song of fools.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Howie47

God's children. It please God to have children. Not all people understand
this. They can't imagine how anyone would want children.

Dear Howie, which part of my question did you not understand? You said 'God's Children'...but I pointed out that the Universe is vast, almost beyond Human comprehension.

Others then jumped in, and told me God created the Universe for His amusement, or per 'His' design....but then, you come along and tell me, and everyone who reads, that WE 'are His Children'.....see the problem??

Either Human Beings are the ULTIMATE CREATION....and the Entire Universe was 'created' just for US...or...something else is happening.

It is incredible hubris, I will repeat, to assume that everything is about US!!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If The Good Spirit Unseen Particles is with you Always That comes From God Almighty Then Do not Worry what to say you and about what you will answer for those who do not believe in God.

Luke 21:12-15

12"But before all these things,they will lay their hands on you and will persecute you, delivering you to the synagogues and prisons, bringing you before kings and governors for My name's sake.

13"It will lead to an opportunity for your testimony.

14"So make up your minds not to prepare beforehand to defend yourselves;

15for I will give you utterance and wisdom which none of your opponents will be able to resist or refute.

www.psychegenetics.proboards...##.###/index.cgi?board=science&action=display&thread=1149040397

Refrain from Sins

Proverbs 1:23

23"Turn to my reproof,
Behold, I will (A)pour out my spirit on you;
I will make my words known to you.

1 Timothy 2:4

4who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 John 1:8

8If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

I've Been Exiled in www.armageddononline.org... because They Don't What To Listen About the Inner Core and Outer Core Meaning of The Bible thinking
Beyond and parallel Humble and Wise and BRAVE.

Hope you all like this Videos (^^,) YATADE

1 Corinthians 13
The Excellence of Love
1If I speak with the (A)tongues of men and of (B)angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a (C)clanging cymbal.

2If I have the gift of (D)prophecy, and know all (E)mysteries and all (F)knowledge; and if I have (G)all faith, so as to (H)remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

3And if I (I)give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I (J)surrender my body [a]to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

4Love (K)is patient, love is kind and (L)is not jealous; love does not brag and is not (M)arrogant,

5does not act unbecomingly; it (N)does not seek its own, is not provoked, (O)does not take into account a wrong suffered,

6(P)does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but (Q)rejoices with the truth;

7(R)bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8Love never fails; but if there are gifts of (S)prophecy, they will be done away; if there are (T)tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away.
9For we (U)know in part and we prophesy in part;

10but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away.

11When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.

12For now we (V)see in a mirror dimly, but then (W)face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also (X)have been fully known.

13But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is (Y)love

All Wise Men Around the Globe Let's All Gather Together

24"For false Christs and (A)false prophets will arise and will show great (B)signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even (C)the elect.
25"Behold, I have told you in advance

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by johnb1

johnb1, why did you post a 'quote' that equated a synagougue with a prison??

Isn't this the point I am trying to make? Religions are nonsense...

Want to believe in God? Fine, it is your right. Want to make ME believe in YOUR version of God? Wrong. YOU, sir, have no right to impose YOUR beliefs on me!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Here's some Outer Core Meaning to your Query.

42-43On the other hand, a considerable number from the ranks of the leaders did believe. But because of the Pharisees, they didn't come out in the open with it. They were afraid of getting kicked out of the meeting place. When push came to shove they cared more for human approval than for God's glory.

John 12:39-45

39For this reason they could not believe, for Isaiah said a
gain,

40"(BK)HE HAS BLINDED THEIR EYES AND HE (BL)HARDENED THEIR HEART, SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT SEE WITH THEIR EYES AND PERCEIVE WITH THEIR HEART, AND BE CONVERTED AND I HEAL THEM."

41These things Isaiah said because (BM)he saw His glory, and (BN)he spoke of Him.

42Nevertheless (BO)many even of (BP)the rulers believed in Him, but (BQ)because of the Pharisees they were not confessing Him, for fear that they would be (BR)put out of the synagogue;

43(BS)for they loved the approval of men rather than the approval of God.

44And Jesus cried out and said, "(BT)He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me.

45"(BU)He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me.

This How We Roll Peace Brother The Outer and Inner Core Deep meaning of the BIBLE Ancient Text Scriptures. My Deepest Apology I hate Bloodshed and Killings not Bombs but Books the LOST ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE.

Revelation 22:11

11"Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy."

Daniel 12:9-10

9He said, "Go your way, Daniel, for these words are concealed and (A)sealed up until the end time.

10"(B)Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the (C)wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who (D)have insight will understand.

To Live Is Christ

Philippians 1:21

21For to me, (A)to live is Christ and to die is gain.

Proverbs 1:7

7(A)The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge;
Fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Hope you like this Past Present and Future Response to your Self Agonizing Thoughts. Mind boggling Denying the Reality Physically and Spiritually.

Isn't it nice to think that I do not Blame Anybody for what is happening right now and how it is convenient that others are aware of it and preparing for it
intelligently and Brave.

You can say also what you want you can insult me curse me or pray for me to death I choose and change my life Now to do Good Quality TIME in the EYES of our GOD ALMIGHTY. I was a Former Bad Small Not Known Gangster Sinner.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb1

Sorry, my friend, but what you believe in is simply not true.

Hate to break it to you...the bible is a bunch of parables, and stories, handed down oraly through generations until a form of writing was eventually devoloped. Seems, that, in the case of the bible, it was Greek at first. Hey! This really, really pre-dates the birth of Jesus!...

Wow! The Greeks knew all about God before Jesus even existited!!! Wow!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Actually it was first scribed I believe in ancient hebrew or aramaic and then translated into greek.
but it isn't my holy book so I dunno.

You really should know your history before you post such lies.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Wraoth....was it ancient Hebrew, or was it Aramaic?

My point was, the original texts were translated form whatever original language, and were not allowed to be seen by the general public, but only the 'elite', which would mean the 'priests'...and left to be interpreted, and disseminated to the 'massses' by the 'Powers'...

Sounds like mind control, to me....

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

You meant that.
But you said this:

Hate to break it to you...the bible is a bunch of parables, and stories, handed down oraly through generations until a form of writing was eventually devoloped. Seems, that, in the case of the bible, it was Greek at first. Hey! This really, really pre-dates the birth of Jesus!...

Funny. You really need to make your mind up about what your trying to say before you say it. Your not nearly on par with Mel for being slippery. Best not to try.

Because what I quoted above meant something completely different.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant

You meant that.
But you said this and the stuff before it:

Funny. You really need to make your mind up about what your trying to say before you say it. Your not nearly on par with Mel for being slippery. Best not to try.

Wraoth, you know as well as I, the Greeks had a God system...a 'group' of gods, while trying to understand what we now call the science of cosmology!!

You know this, I assume, since I guess you're a fairly educated person?

Guess I didn't say it well, before...oral traditions, handed down from generation to generation...wow! Maybe there will be some excitem thrown in? Some embellishments??

Anyway, depending on where we are in the World, let's say Aramaic is the prevaling langusge, and there is some way to transcribe, through an alphabet, the spoken language into a written version...

Do we KNOW that Aramaic lived through the ages? Well, Mel Gibson seems to think so, good enough for me!

NOW...let's decide when the Bible jumped the shark, and went from Aramaic (a language I assume YOU can read?) to Greek, and then to Latin, and then to the various other languages....

HOW many mistakes were made, either intenionally, or unintentionally, during thre multiple translations? How many 'translators' were un-biased????

[edit on 6-3-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Do you want to Know Why that the YAHOO Search Engine was named yahoo?

(^^,)

Here's Our bloodlines History the Gentiles of the FAR EAST

www.ncca.gov.ph...
www.fao.org...

and here's some memorable canceled debate I have in AO.ORG many of My Good post has Been Already Deleted and Some maybe are Edited Now (^^,)

forums.armageddononline.org...

Don't Worry mrjake99 all of your hope will come true as long you don't kill or cheat a person that's how life goes other called it KARMA. (^^,)

Brief Description
[Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras]

For 2,000 years, the high rice fields of the Ifugao have followed the contours of the mountains. The fruit of knowledge handed down from one generation to the next, and the expression of sacred traditions and a delicate social balance, they have helped to create a landscape of great beauty that expresses the harmony between humankind and the environment.

whc.unesco.org...

This is the LAND of JUAN DELA CRUZ 3 STARS in THE SUN

Three stars and a sun, in one sky, so high,
I live and die and die will I for my
Motherland this is the land of my birth,
No purse is worth the price of this earth
Can we rise, can we all, hell no!,
Or should we all just take the fall?
Bless the man if his heart and his land are one

...3 stars & a sun!

3 stars & a sun! I'm ready to defend the 3 stars & a sun!
Ommision to a mission, transport for the brain,
Packed w/ stacks of tracks built for a train,
I eat lead, but I never let it be said,
"He said, she said," it makes me see red
''cause I don't take bull# & I'm 'a pack it and push it,
And hit you w/ the full clip
Switch to mode lock-'n'-load in the land of Juan

...the 3 stars & a sun!

3 stars & a sun! I'm ready to defend the 3 stars & a sun!
Bahay kubo kahit munti, may pula,
Bughaw, dilaw, atsaka puti
There is a need to sow the seed,
Toil the soil and plod until your hands bleed
''cause this land is sacred,
Many a battle have been fought with hatred
Don't tell me that you understand,
It's been 4 hundred years of tears
For the brown man,
Still and all the fight has just begun

What and WHERE is your DNA BLOODLINES?

I Am careful in all of what I am saying Because I've Got A lot of Matrix Vast Complex undeniable and True Facts and Figures Globally. Because I know Where's the link to find my Answer Sensible and True Logically,Scientifically,Mathematically,Biblically and in the Essence of Spirituality Thinking Beyond and Parallel humble Wise and Kind Be Brave.

1 Thessalonians 5:18

18in everything (A)give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 John 1:8-9

8(A)If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the (B)truth is not in us.

9(C)If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and (D)to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Hope weedwhacker Like this Reply if not this is what I called that I cannot please everybody

and Also Do you all Want to know Logic that there are some or Many Rock Bands Representing Bad Image but Honestly in their Inner part of their Hear they have also a good Inner Conscience and Good Moral values to their Friends and Family and Groups It's because They have known the Inner Core of Life. As long that A man Lives there is a Chance to change your life to do GOOD in the EYES of GOD ALMIGHTY Secretly.

Ephesians 6

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Nice attempt at a save and you do make a valid point. BUT. That is not what your post said. Not in the least. I know. I tried to interpret it that way.

But any rate. That and a few reasons are why I am a spiritualist and not a Christian. Not even sure the Christian's JC existed. But I do know he would most likely cry for how screwed up his message became.

As for the patronizing tone. I will let it slide.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Wraoth, you are a spiritualist. I can accomodate that.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
and this is the prize that I get If anyone or someone don't and can't understand me.

and I accommodate all of your opinions in different opinions and put it in different category of the balancing factor bin.

I hope the Administrators and Moderators Is more Reasonable here and have wide understanding about computing and analyzing different angles of discussions and debates.

This Post Proves That there is a GOOD and BAD SPIRIT Particles MOVING all around Us.

and I Have No Hatred and Envy to the Admin and Mods and Members in AO
they have bring me a lot to learn many things Good and to know many Bad things in life living.

Especially Mr. DBA a Great Stepping Stone of Experience

If GOD Almighty has a Good and Surprise Plan for US also the Evil Satan has a Good Wicked plan for us also.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join