It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being duped into believing in most UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Are we being duped into believing in most UFO's

The global elite are here to try and fool mankind into believing in Alien Invasion when it is infact actually by man.(video of endgame on home page)

they have a supposed ship from the 50's they reversed engineered then.

so now they fly them around to fool the masses into thinking there are ufo's flying about up there !!

what im saying is that they will fool us , they have been fooling us for decades into thinking there are “Aliens out there”>>>

yes there are! No doubt about it, but those aliens who crash landed in the 50’s are gonna say “stay away from those Neanderthals, OUR life is too precious”

I know some of you don’t believe in “NWO”

But I do..

I could go on and on (HAARP) etc etc

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
this makes great sense to me and thanks for your thread. I think I've always thought this.

I do think the Military have very advanced craft. If Stealth planes were fling in the 70s or so what else have they learnt or developed in the last 30 - 40 years????? Kind of makes me wonder.

Even going back to WW2 when the USA and Russia aquired German scientists who had supposedly help develop flying discs using ancient technology. Which points to Hitler being obsessed with North Africa and the Middle East and the mythical (supposedley) artifacts he was trying to find.

I also believe he did find many artifacts, religious and also renaissance items.

Maybe some one can help to verify this.

Flag from me

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Yeah, you'd have had more action on this thread if it was posted on another forum dealing with General Consparicies.

Posting in "UFO/Alien" forum was the mistake being it doesn't really have anything to do with the topic.

I know it is hard to learn your way around and this website is vast. it takes time. Just check out the forums page. My favorte is the "most recent posts" and that way you get to see what threads have the most action in what catagories.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hello Incarnated

I just sent a U2U to you.

I agree with you about this thread, how can we move it to somewhere, where it will be treated better?

Over to you!

top topics

join