It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!A Message To Humanity!!! this will happen in the future!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I'm trying to find a clip of that interview on the internets....any other Stern fans know what I'm talking about?

I remember the conversation but I don't know where to find any clips of it. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spooky71

I'm trying to find a clip of that interview on the internets....any other Stern fans know what I'm talking about?

I remember the conversation but I don't know where to find any clips of it. Sorry.

just go to youtube and type in Riley Martin...there are a bunch of clips and stuff, they are hilarious...loool

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
Nothing wrong with marijuana btw.

Apart from the scientific reports stating that it creates extreme paranoia, delusions and a 41% greater risk of developing psychosis (Psychosis is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality.").

Sums it up for me. Its complete tripe from a psychotic drug addict.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teki187

Apart from the scientific reports stating that it creates extreme paranoia, delusions and a 41% greater risk of developing psychosis (Psychosis is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality.").

ahh playing the "he was high" card, i am guessing that you have never tried canabis. Well thats too bad if you did you would understand that those scientific studies are basically all bull#.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

ahh playing the "he was high" card, i am guessing that you have never tried canabis. Well thats too bad if you did you would understand that those scientific studies are basically all bull#.

So your saying i'd "understand" what he's saying and believe it if i got high? Are you trying to push drugs onto me?

I wouldn't say those studies are bull, there is TONS of evidence surrounding this crappy substance and most of it is bad stuff, PROVEN through years of research.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

So your saying i'd "understand" what he's saying and believe it if i got high? Are you trying to push drugs onto me?

I wouldn't say those studies are bull, there is TONS of evidence surrounding this crappy substance and most of it is bad stuff, PROVEN through years of research.

I honestly don’t know where you got your misconception information but it is all wrong. You have clearly been subjected to the media propaganda that marijuana is all bad, and one that uses it is crazy and a paranoid lunatic that should not be taken seriously. So I am guessing that people like Bob Marley, Richard Feynman, John F Kennedy, Dr Francis Crick, and so many other famous, and good people that have entertained you through movies, lead you through politics, given the world new scientific findings, and have given you a better perception of love in this world are all just crazy paranoid lunatics…

More here:
www.slatts.fsworld.co.uk...

Today and even before scientists have found out that marijuana can be considered more effective for people that need to take pain medicine than anything out in the market today. There have been studies that have shown it helps treat cancer patients…marijuana is also used for HIV/AIDS, Alzheimer’s rage, Glaucoma, chronic pain, chronic nausea, chronic spasms, Multiple Sclerosis and seizures.

“It stimulates appetite in people with AIDS, it is an analgesic, and blocks nausea in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. And it treats the symptoms of glaucoma.”

www.salem-news.com...

THC and other chemicals in the “PLANT” have shown to have great effects on reducing pain, and increasing appetite for patients that suffer from wasting disease
www.salem-news.com...

“The New Drug Study Group in London discovered that Δ9-THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, works to kill leukemia cells by affecting the gene, MKP3, which may serve as a critical target for new drugs that are less psychoactive and less controversial.”

www.affymetrix.com...

It has been proven to increase brain cell growth:

www.peak.sfu.ca...

you can never…NEVER overdose on weed, and there has never been a reported case of it in the history of pot:

www.marijuanalibrary.org...

There are many reasons why it is illegal, and none of them are about health concerns. In fact I still remember the weed prevention talks we hade back in high school, the only thing they told us was that it is illegal because they believe it is a “gateway drug”.

Why it is illegal:
blogs.salon.com...

www.soop.ca...

is it bad:

www.drugfree.org...

www.well.com...

www.schizophrenia.com...

i am not discounting that it is a miracle plant, it does have great properties. It is a psychoactive drug so some things are expected.

From personal experience…Well I have done it, and I have seen numerous people do it, and none of them have done other drugs…Weed makes you think…it is completely harmless, I am NOT ADVOCATING IT, or pushing you to do it, i do not smoke or drink anymore, because i feel i do not need influences like those in my life, but it is a completely harmless drug with some minor side effects that can have major medical advantages. Anyone that does it should be smart about it and not to it extensively because anything that is used extensively is bad…moderation is good. I have seen no ill effects. I have no idea where you got your facts.

Please present some sources for your information

--------------------

But hey we are getting off topic, i just feel that the information i have presented can help inform you that marijuana is not bad.

Although Riley has been convicted of using weed, and coc aine, and drinking various alcoholic beverages...these were way after the time he wrote his book...

[edit on 2-3-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Great thread. I am mostly intrigued by Alex Coiller.

I had a dream, not to long ago, about me and my brother seeing a traingular/sqaure object that flashed many lights. We were across the street from where our home was. The object was really swicthing shapes, but basically there were about 10 cube lines, and all changed colors and moved around. Weird dream I geuss, but its worth mentioning because It felt like it was 3, 4 years in the future. Last night I slept over my cousins house and I woke up around 3 a.m. I was freigthend for some reason, then I realized I coulnd't control my right arm. My right arm fell asleep, I couldn't control it and I flapped it around. I was so terrified, I smacked my cousin in the head to wake him, he didn't even react. I couldn't sleep for the next two hours. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I'm sure I didn't sleep on it or anything like that.

I'm almost sure that I have not been abducted or anything like that. But lately I've beening experiencing some strange stuff. If anyone can relate thank you.

Thanks for the great thread man. I just hope we can turn our path around and fight for our freedom to evolve, into higher dimensions. Keep an open mind everyone.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I/We a message too (^^,)

A New Bible Einstein is Discovered in the land of the 3 stars in the sun Philippines late 80's past Now In our TIME Millennium 2008 majority date of Mans belief' He is Decoding and Extracting all the Deeper parable,signs,warnings,prophecies etc.. Meaning in the Bible Outer And Inner Core Definitions of it in the Middle of the Crisis Core of Our Society since
he was a child.

In the eyes of men and God, this group remains to bear a seal, a seal that is impressed in the hearts and minds of the people. In these last days, there remains an organization that is worthy of the people’s trust—an organization better known as “THE OLD PATH.”

THE BEST

PEACE MEN

THE TRUTH

ROCK ON

The TruthCaster

Arigato

I'm johnb1 Exiled from AO.Org
Beyond Extinct

THERE IS NO GOD TRY US

1 John 4

Test the Spirits

1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

1 Peter 3:15-16

15But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

NO REGRETS (^^,)

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trams
Great thread. I am mostly intrigued by Alex Coiller.

I had a dream, not to long ago, about me and my brother seeing a traingular/sqaure object that flashed many lights. We were across the street from where our home was. The object was really swicthing shapes, but basically there were about 10 cube lines, and all changed colors and moved around. Weird dream I geuss, but its worth mentioning because It felt like it was 3, 4 years in the future. Last night I slept over my cousins house and I woke up around 3 a.m. I was freigthend for some reason, then I realized I coulnd't control my right arm. My right arm fell asleep, I couldn't control it and I flapped it around. I was so terrified, I smacked my cousin in the head to wake him, he didn't even react. I couldn't sleep for the next two hours. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I'm sure I didn't sleep on it or anything like that.

I'm almost sure that I have not been abducted or anything like that. But lately I've beening experiencing some strange stuff. If anyone can relate thank you.

Thanks for the great thread man. I just hope we can turn our path around and fight for our freedom to evolve, into higher dimensions. Keep an open mind everyone.

that could be that it was in the future. I was listening to a James Gilliland interview on coast to coast, and some guy called in and said that he has been in contact with Ets since he was 3...over a dozen different races, he went on to say that he was recently shown a vision of the future...it was the 2nd coming of Jesus but it wasn't what people were expecting because the 2nd coming was actually a mass landing of different ships. Also i talked with a lady on this program called skype whose name was Mazal, she was from isreal and said she was psychic or something. Out of no where she said she had a vision of a mass landing in the future...and many more people to count...

my basic instinct is to say that all of these things are linked together...almost like a piece of the puzzle...where one guy is saying this and the other that...in the end it is all the same stuff just for the better meant of mankind.

Also Micheal did a new radio interview today, and he said he was shown another vision...here is a rough transcript of what i think he was saying...

near the last 10min of the show
helloearth.info...

Last week I received another one which was strange, I think it might have to do with our present position…it looked like a tile, a triangular tile…Of an individual was being pushed out…fabrication, Fake of some guy. I am thinking what does that mean you know, it looks like a tile but it was painted up. Looked like a human with a dunce hate on because it was triangular in shape, and I think this might have to do with what is coming up, what is going to replace our leadership…our presidency , just some fake construct…nothing new we always seem to end up with something like that.

I don't really know what it means, these ets really like symbolism...hahah

Also if people haven't already checked it out Michael and Curtis from helloearth.info have started posting on ats...near the end of these 2 threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I geuss all we can do now is wait. Only time can tell. I feel like people are becoming more aware, or something of that sort everywhere I go.
Lets just hope that nothing will go wrong if anything does happen.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I tend to not believe anyone who is trying to make a dollar by pedaling highly convoluted stories.

One of the early posts from a member made a good point about the economics of Riley selling his symbols given he is meant to be leaving with the aliens. Why does he need all that money indeed! I'll take a stab at the answer. Because it ain't gonna happen.

I bet he's still here (if he's hasn't pickled his liver) in 20 years time but I guess all his believers will then say, Oh he just discarded his physical body so he could travel with his alien buddies back to the old home world.

I also tend to not believe anyone who has shown they are prepared to lie to get themselves out of a scrape (ala Riley and his 'jazz tobacco' bust).

I also tend to not believe someone who comes out years and years later to say "I was on that craft too, I met the same aliens and I share the same story". Talk about a 'me too' bandwagon jumping, cash in for those gullible enough to buy into the story.

OK, I will submit that Riley came close with the object near Saturn but when your telling so many pork pies (lies), the odds say your bound to get at least one correct. As for Riley saying the craft will appear as a light from a distance, well doesn't everything in space - what a no-brainer!

I say to Riley, For the sake of humanity, tell the truth for once! But I guess that's not going to happen when his paycheck depends on him doing the exact opposite!

I'd need more than a few spoonfuls of sugar to swallow this bitter pill. These stories are the very reason why the average 'Joe Public 'looks at UFOlogist as being Kooks. People like Riley are prepared set the entire UFOlogical community back decades in exchange for personal profit. Cosmological Spiritualism ... Nope... try plain old Materialism and Charlatanism!

InfraRedMan Out!

[edit on 20/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I think you are missing the facts, Riley is telling the truth, i don't know if he could be anymore truthful.

Also playing the "oh he is doing this for money" card is really bad research especially if your a skeptic, but hey. I don't know if i mentioned this on this thread but i bought a symbol from Riley and his book. The moment i ordered the symbol he called me a day later and spoke to me for a bit, he asked me how i was and just what kind of person i was and how i felt about what he was saying. So we talked for a little bit and he said he would keep in touch, i asked him if he calls everyone that orders a card and he said that he does.

A couple of days later i received my symbol and it is honestly a great work of art. It has some of my past lives and incarnations written which i thought was really great. A month after i got my symbol he called me again, this time it was just out of the blue and for no reason. Actually it was about a week ago that he called me, he asked me how i was doing and if i liked my symbol. I said i did and thought it was great and fantastic that i really resonated with it. He told me to laminate it because it was the only one and there was no other one like it in the world. I then proceeded to ask him some questions and he was right on the ball with all of them. He gave me some more information and details about my past lives and what not.

He said he will always keep in touch and if he could will try to call from time to time to see how i am.

That really sounds like a person that is in it for the money, honestly if you were to speak to him you would see just how great of a person he is even though he may seem a little foolish on the radio.

As for Michael, the guy is not lying. If you have a decent bone in your body you would know. I am not trying to convince you, but from your message you have clearly just looked at the front view of the story and thought of it as a joke...i honestly don't no how people can be so blind, i mean there is too much information presented that these 2 great people have given to the world and still there are people that just blow it off and think it is fake. I mean we are playing with our future here...

I dunno, it is not my place to argue about your view point , i have posted the links and my own view on Riley and Michael...I truly believe in this, but at least do some more research.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I know of the objects around saturn. Saturn fascinates me, which is why I believe rileys story may be true. The role of debunker or skeptic doesnt suit me well. I'd rather encourage this type of stuff.

Imagination is the key, science shouldnt be the opposite of faith, the 2 should work together. You cant have one without the other.

Anyways.. what was I going to say.

My room-mate had a dream with multiple ufos in the sky, he said people were just on the street looking up at the sky, he said he was maybe only a little older then he is now in the dream.

I can't wait man. We're both 2012 hardcores in this house... and don't get me started on 11:11 occurences.

I agree with you that this topic is generally healthy. I also agree with you on the money aspect regarding Riley and I dumped it right there. Done, credibility over with. Riley has no credibility and he never will. He should become a best selling writer as he easily could rather than bilking believers out of $40.00 for a symbol that will save their souls. And the numerical value 144,000 reeks of rotten Christianity and nothing more- which is why I am inclined to lump Riley into the Luciferian Deception debate.

What Riley needs is a Hollywood power agent. What we need is truth and preparedness.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think i may start a major thread on the future fly overs that both Riley and Michael and other contactes have been taking about.

poster OnTheDeck in the If you could ask a time traveler a question, what would you ask thread made a great post today about some significant news.

I guess we both received a update message in our email about the new galactic federation plan from Sheldan Nidle and the Pao website.

here is what it says:

Guio e tiso! Today, there is much to discuss; one topic of
significant importance, which is based solely upon the First Contact
mission. As Sheldan Nidle has stated, "The original version of the
mass first contact event is now to be the third or fourth appearance
rather than the first." This is true. It will be a three step
process; that now, has fully been planned and implemented. To those
who are aware of my Galactic Federation of Light contact, Siron, and
his messages, he has stated that there have been two plans that the
Galactic Federation of Light has been making the "premiere" plans.
Plan A and Plan B. This newly formed plan is now the top priority and
precedes the others. So, what exactly is the new plan?

This newly formed Galactic Federation of Light plan is known as "Plan
GCFE." GCFE stands for "The Galactic Colonial Federation of Earth."
This represents humanity as a whole coming together and creating and
living in a galactic society; which is exactly what First Contact was
designed to do as well as bringing us back to our fully conscious
stature. GCFE is a branch off of GCFA which stood for "The Galactic
Colonial Federation of Atlantis." Most star nations refer their
population as a group in this sort of manner.

As Siron has clearly stated in his trance channeling sessions from a
month to two ago, and I quote, "Mother Earth is holding on for her
life. She is ready to transform herself and prepare for ascension. We
expect Earth changes to occur by the year 2010; so First Contact
needs to happen at the latest, by the summer of 2009." The Spiritual
Hierarchy knows this and now has increased the role of the Galactic
Federation of Light within the last month and helped create this new
plan which was fully developed late yesterday afternoon. Divine
intervention has been decreed.

So what does this new plan entail? First Contact is now a three step
process. So I will break down each step.

Step 1 – Step 1 entails a massive fly over event around the entire
world. There will be one group of ships in-formation that will move
from continent to continent and will travel over highly populated
areas. A "flight path" has already been created and assigned. It will
be an event that the governments around the world cannot explain by
simply debunking it as "aerial flares or military aircraft." This
event will begin to shatter the planet wide UFO cover-up by directly
showing the public that extra-terrestrials exist. Energies will be
emitted by the ships which will make the public not react in a
chaotic or fearful manner. Love, Peace, and Joy will become the
mindset of the public viewing the ships. But won't the dark cabal
tell the public that we are being invaded by "ETs" possibly? No.
Telepathic messages will be sent from the ships as the energies are
being emitted which will state the following, "We come in peace and
do not mean harm. We are the Galactic Federation of Light, and we are
here to assist you in realizing the truths of your humanity." This
will be something the public will feel in every ounce of their being
and won't deny. This public awareness is what will pressure every
government around the world to tell the public what they know; and
any denial won't be tolerated. This is what could destroy the reins
of power the dark cabal have been holding for 13 millennia; public
exploration for truth.

Step 2 – Step 2 is the same as Step 1 except for a couple of
differences. Step 2 will ONLY occur AFTER the dark cabal is fully out
of power. Once that has been accomplished, another massive planet
wide flyover will occur. This will mark the beginning of the
transition to the Golden Age. Prosperity funds and aspects of NESARA
will be implemented and announced after this event. How will the dark
cabal be fully out of power? That is something that cannot be
answered at this time. But there is a plan and there is a way. That's
all I can say about that. This step is going to help the public
become even more aware of "ET" life. After this event, there will be
a 4-7 month gap until Step 3 occurs. During this time, the Galactic
Federation of Light will be working with all governments worldwide.
Truth will be revealed. Galactic Federation of Light broadcasts will
occur on both TV and radio and they will explain what is happening,
to the public. An introductory educational process will begin.

Step 3 – Step 3 is a full mass contact which will occur as mass
landings planet wide. This marks the reunion with our space brothers
and sisters and the beginning of a new era of life for humanity on
Mother Earth.

This is the three step process of First Contact. Now, I know you are
all dying to know of time frames, am I right? Well, as of right now,
those are unavailable. Time frames for these Steps to become active
are still being worked on at this time.

2008 is going to be the year of change!

2009 is going to be the year of action!

groups.yahoo.com...

This looks to be the same plan as the one that Michael and Riley talk about...here is the section of a recent show that Michael and Curtis did from helloearth.info

helloearth.info...

you can read about telepathic vision that Michael was given there, but i will post some here:

Curtis : Well this is February... are you saying it's going to be this year?

Michael : It's it's started already...

Curtis : It's started already. 34:27

Michael : Yeah... it's just going to continue.

Curtis : I see.

Michael : Until there is... literally going to be... just um unbelievable ah conformation. ah People are asking... you know our governments for full disclosure. You're not going to need any disclosure. The disclosure is not going to be coming from our governments... it's going to be coming from our friends who shepherd our... the asteroids from hitting our Earth.

Curtis : Oh good well they'll be a lot more believable to listen to.

Michael : laughs... yes. Yeah so... but it's not going to be... it's not... what an an important thing is... as much as I ah... would think wow it's a nice thing... it's going to be somewhat scary. For a for... for the entire Earth... to see that much happening. ah It will progress toward that point... but it will come to a point where... it's undeniable.

Curtis : um You said this is going to be for entire Earth.

Michael : Yes

Curtis : Will this armada of craft fill the sky is that going to be... the sky over Maui or is that going to be sky over a certain area... I mean how much of... how many...

Michael : It's going to be ah... well of course they're going to move through. They're not going to literally just cover the entire planet Earth. They will move like in an armada In other words... a very dense group of them will just make their presence known. It will be hard to number them... there will be...

I am so positive that this will happen, it must because our government will not bring disclosure. Also i wanna see all the skeptics on ats come out of the closet...hahah

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I would love to believe we are going to be rescued by enlightened space neighbors that protect life on planets by scooting asteroids out of the way. May we explore life in the same fervor we spend exploring ways to kill and take advantage of other people and animals.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I would love to believe we are going to be rescued by enlightened space neighbors that protect life on planets by scooting asteroids out of the way. May we explore life in the same fervor we spend exploring ways to kill and take advantage of other people and animals.

Right on!

Actually i think this is gonna change allot of the worlds consciousness..why is it we that are the ones that explore life in the same fervor we spend exploring ways to kill and take...who is the we, is it you?is it me? I don't think so, its just a bunch of controlled people that think that is the only way that we will solve anything. I for one have never had the intention of killing or hurting anyone to the point of taking advantage of them. These are the people that run our world and want you to think we are evil when the majority of people want peace.

do not judge all of us because of a select majority...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

I've seen some of your posts throughout the forums in ATS, and you have some distinct views on things. You have no illusions about smoking pot, and you feel there's an intelligence out there who is looking out for the betterment of mankind.

I'll just come out and say it. I respect your views, hopefully you'll keep an open mind after seeing what I have to say.

There's an evolved race of humans in the distant future. They live in a highly toxic environment, and their bodies are just sluggish corpses (more or less) kept alive to sustain their spirits. They can, in dire circumstances, travel back in time (in spirit) to come to the aid of those who desperately need it. They live in a contaminated environment, laced with silver ionized aerosols, and sulferous, lead, and radioactive pollutants. They are the survivors of an Armageddon; a massive earthquake that rips the United States in half from the Gulf of Mexico basin up to the Great Lakes. Ocean waters that blood this massive chasm wash all buried wastes up into the ecosystem. The reason for setting off this deep buried fault line is due to years of extensive underground coal mining and excavating. Peabody Energy, Arch Coal, and Massey Energy are the three powerhouse companies driving the use of coal energy. When enough of the underground is hallowed out.. well, there will be nothing to support the surface rock "shelf", thus a catastrophic collapse. The US Government will switch from oil to coal, because cloud seeding will in effect be laced with all the industry exhaust fumes that has been pumped in the sky and rain down as rust coloured snow and acidic sludge. Oil will be abandonned except for civilian transportation. Energy will be reliant entirely on coal burning.

I'm going backward in about a 100 year span.. but you get the picture. The race of the future call themselves the Chubacabra.

I can go into much more detail, if you're in any doubt.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I dont know if this is true or anything about the guy you talk of, but it sounds like an enteresting story

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kinesis
reply to post by ATSGUY

I've seen some of your posts throughout the forums in ATS, and you have some distinct views on things. You have no illusions about smoking pot, and you feel there's an intelligence out there who is looking out for the betterment of mankind.

I'll just come out and say it. I respect your views, hopefully you'll keep an open mind after seeing what I have to say.

There's an evolved race of humans in the distant future. They live in a highly toxic environment, and their bodies are just sluggish corpses (more or less) kept alive to sustain their spirits. They can, in dire circumstances, travel back in time (in spirit) to come to the aid of those who desperately need it. They live in a contaminated environment, laced with silver ionized aerosols, and sulferous, lead, and radioactive pollutants. They are the survivors of an Armageddon; a massive earthquake that rips the United States in half from the Gulf of Mexico basin up to the Great Lakes. Ocean waters that blood this massive chasm wash all buried wastes up into the ecosystem. The reason for setting off this deep buried fault line is due to years of extensive underground coal mining and excavating. Peabody Energy, Arch Coal, and Massey Energy are the three powerhouse companies driving the use of coal energy. When enough of the underground is hallowed out.. well, there will be nothing to support the surface rock "shelf", thus a catastrophic collapse. The US Government will switch from oil to coal, because cloud seeding will in effect be laced with all the industry exhaust fumes that has been pumped in the sky and rain down as rust coloured snow and acidic sludge. Oil will be abandonned except for civilian transportation. Energy will be reliant entirely on coal burning.

I'm going backward in about a 100 year span.. but you get the picture. The race of the future call themselves the Chubacabra.

I can go into much more detail, if you're in any doubt.

I am listening, you have my attention. I am proposing that since you have given me this very interesting story that you may think that Riley has done the same(just a story). Or this is in fact something that has happened and you have experienced?

sorry if i didnt respond the way you wanted, i kind of found it hard to see where you are getting at with your post

can you also explain this some more though:

is that a bad thing?

one thing i would like to say, yes i do feel that there is a intelligence out there that is looking out for the betterment of mankind. But i also feel angry t words them in some ways if they are real. For one i have seen allot of death, and anyone that has the power to travel back in time, go faster than the speed of light, and live for thousands of years and just sits back and watches ...well lets just say its hard for me to think of whether they are in fact GOOD, or not. But i do feel that they are good and that there is something holding them from helping us. But i still cant help it but be mad that people i know and don't know are dieing and there is a god force basically out there that can really do some good. They may say you need to evolve as a race, but i say what about our own government that has stolen et technology and a secret space program, disclosure is basically out of the bag thanks to the internet, so show yourselves now.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

They show themselve so that we don't make the same mistakes that bring us to evolve into that to begin with.

I don't know if you actually paid any attention to what I wrote you, but it's cloud seeding. The silver ionized aerosols they use in creating the artificial cloud will screw us all. The aerosols hold up to 100x their weight, bind to other pollution in the sky and rain down on us. We've got about 6 years left. China is cloud seeding like mad in an attempt to rid their airspace of pollution before the Olypmics, and the stuff will rain down as an acidic sludge. Nobody is same from this. Maybe I'm explaining this info to the wrong guy, maybe you and everyone who reads this just don't get it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join