It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 holes in the neck and the blood completely drained

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
this happened march 8 2007, i only posted it now because i'm new. there were no news vans there when i was there and since then i never heard of any news station doing a story on it. they probably just dismissed it as a prank or something as they usually do

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
March of o7? Why didn't you tell us? Your OP made it sound like it was happening now. Troll!!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i know sorry to all, i'm new as i said before still getting used to putting specifics,but believe me i'm not making it up. this kind of thing happens quite often here

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by chupacabraboy
its most likely a chupacabra especially since there was virtually no damage to anything except where the holes are, i no that some times the organs and stuff are missing too but chups also just drink blood

Care to elaborate on how you know so much about chups?

It is interesting that a chupacabraboy just shows up on ATS on this particular thread. Why?

i know so much about chups cause Ive researched them since i was like 8
and I'm on this thread because my favorite subject is chupacabras so i would naturally come to search this subject out duh oh and me coming here recently is just a coincidence

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
ahh good ol cow/alien connections.
Im just throwing this out there, but I find it highly doubtful to be just mere coincidence.
Hindu's and other eastern religions consider the COW to be sacred.
This, coming from the same texts which reference such flying devices known as vimanas.

and be no stranger to the fact vedic understanding incorporates different dimensions as well. so theres the inter dimensional theory added onto the whole situation.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think that this may be the work of a vampire

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JAKEU

I think that this may be the work of a vampire

What kind of vampire?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JAKEU

This is the first quintuplet post I have ever seen.

Also, whatever happened to the cow, it was NOT a vampire. It probably had a better chance of being attacked by Frankenstein.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

As far as I can see, no he didn't.

Good old cow mutilations... Aliens or chupacabra - Who knows? Would love to see some images, haven't seen any in many years on this subject..

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It could just be a sick and twisted hoax designed to scare the contracter. Is he a farmer if so... it could be a farmer who is going bankcrupt or something and is trying to eliminate other businesses so they are the center of business.

This may sound farfetched and if he isnt a farmer just ignore what i said.
But i have heard about farmers trying to scare each other with different myths.

CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join