It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rihanna Umbrella is this song masonic or somehting?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
No.

It's just a terrible song.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Y'know, curiously enough, I saw her perform this song at the recent 2008 BRIT Awards, with the triangle, and thought the same thing. It also looked a bit like a hologram, and I thought of Project Blue Beam and similar futuristic NWO implications.

Then again, maybe I've just been spending too much time around places like this!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
OK, let me put this to rest. That is not a triangle symbol, Its a freekin Diamond!!!

Even pro wrestler "Diamond" Dallas Page is currently suing Jay-Z over the use of this hand gesture.

Jesus!

Im in the music biz, and believe me. Hip Hop artist dont give a crap about the illuminati. Period. They may reference it, only to "elevate" their rhyme skills. To sound deeper. Believe me, I used to rhyme about worshiping satan just for the shock value. The Wu Tang Clan has a whole song about the illuminati. But it dont mean sh!t. In fact its a anti Illuminati track. Wu Tang is *down with Jay-Z.

*down in hip hop means "friends"

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Frankenchrist]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Much of Hip-Hop culture (including the name Hip-Hop with the twin HH symbolism) comes from Masonry (i.e. notice Will Smith in “HitcH,” his hands on the twin H’s in the poster). When gang members roll up one pant leg to symbolize their crew, this tradition comes from the Masonic first degree ritual. Initiates must roll up their pant-leg for undisclosed reasons while being blind-folded and led around by a noose. All the so-called gang signs are Masonic mudras, such as the West side and East side gang sings. Names like Crips and Bloods may well have come from “the Hood,” but the recurring Death theme screams Freemasonry. It’s none other than the Grim Reaper who wears a “Hood.” Calling each other G no doubt comes from the Freemasonic G, and calling each other Dogs, or Doggs, or Snoop Dog doubtless comes from Masonic Isis/Sirius Dog-God star worship. That’s why soldiers wear Dog tags, and Henry Kissenger says, “military men are just dumb stupid animals.” What’s up G-Dogg? It’s a G thing. Get some G-Love, fits like a Masonic Glove. Jay-Z is constantly symbolizing the Illuminati pyramid when he makes his trademark triangle hand-sign and looks through it with one eye. His significant other Beyonce is often photographed wearing a skull and crossbones belt buckle. He was Rocafella CEO and talks about Illuminati and Secret Societies in his songs. So when Hip-Hop group “The Coup” (as in military coup), creates a June 2001 album cover with the twin towers being demolished, is it just coincidence?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Much of Hip-Hop culture (including the name Hip-Hop with the twin HH symbolism) comes from Masonry (i.e. notice Will Smith in “HitcH,” his hands on the twin H’s in the poster). When gang members roll up one pant leg to symbolize their crew, this tradition comes from the Masonic first degree ritual. Initiates must roll up their pant-leg for undisclosed reasons while being blind-folded and led around by a noose. All the so-called gang signs are Masonic mudras, such as the West side and East side gang sings. Names like Crips and Bloods may well have come from “the Hood,” but the recurring Death theme screams Freemasonry. It’s none other than the Grim Reaper who wears a “Hood.” Calling each other G no doubt comes from the Freemasonic G, and calling each other Dogs, or Doggs, or Snoop Dog doubtless comes from Masonic Isis/Sirius Dog-God star worship. That’s why soldiers wear Dog tags, and Henry Kissenger says, “military men are just dumb stupid animals.” What’s up G-Dogg? It’s a G thing. Get some G-Love, fits like a Masonic Glove. Jay-Z is constantly symbolizing the Illuminati pyramid when he makes his trademark triangle hand-sign and looks through it with one eye. His significant other Beyonce is often photographed wearing a skull and crossbones belt buckle. He was Rocafella CEO and talks about Illuminati and Secret Societies in his songs. So when Hip-Hop group “The Coup” (as in military coup), creates a June 2001 album cover with the twin towers being demolished, is it just coincidence?

"G" means Gangsta
"hood" is short for neighborhood
rolling up your pant leg means what side of town you from or what coast you from. Left coast or the west coast.
yeah the Coup album was pure coincidence. They are a west coast group that has nothing to do with Jay-z. In fact they are an underground group that sells very little CDs
again its a diamond symbol

you know nothing about hip hop.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I'd be surprised if big hip-hop artists can look far enough beyond their next paycheque, Bentley, or 'hoe' to recognize any kind of deep symbolism or occult practice. I'm inclined to think that Jay-Z etc just stumbled upon the History channel once while flicking channels making sure their music videos promote drugs and materialism clearly enough.

...but then I hate hip-hop so I'm pretty biased.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
"G" means Gangsta
"hood" is short for neighborhood
rolling up your pant leg means what side of town you from or what coast you from. Left coast or the west coast.
yeah the Coup album was pure coincidence. They are a west coast group that has nothing to do with Jay-z. In fact they are an underground group that sells very little CDs
again its a diamond symbol

you know nothing about hip hop.

No, you know nothing about Masonry. Where does the word Gangster come from? G-angst-er = a G who is in Angst. Angst is what these brain-washed youths feel, flashing masonic signs, pulling up pant legs, calling each other G and Dog. Mason's worship the goddess Isis/Sirius the Dog Star, and this is why God is Dog backwards.

The “dog days” of summer was coined after Sirius and was believed to be an evil time. J. Brady in “Clavis Calendarium” says the dog days were known as a time “when the seas boiled, wine turned sour, dogs grew mad, and all creatures became languid, causing to man burning fevers, hysterics, and phrensies.” This is also the occult origin of the all-American “hot dog.” July 4th, America’s Independence day, just happens to be the 2nd of Sirius’ dog days – an important date to the pre-Masonic Knights Templar.

During the 1790s French Freemason Pierre L’Enfant designed the street plan and architectural layout of Washington D.C. to include many occult talismans. If you see D.C. from an aerial view, you may be shocked to find things like an iron cross (used by Hitler), the Star of David, an upside down (satanic) pentagram pointing to the White House, and even a pyramid with a huge owl sitting atop at the Capitol building. The Egyptian hieroglyph for the Illuminati Goddess Isis/Sirius is a star, an oval, and an obelisk all drawn together. In Washington D.C. there just happens to be the Washington Monument obelisk, the Oval office, and a pentagram encoded in the streets/architecture.

“The extraordinary truth is that the very existence of the Washington Monument is intimately linked with the Egyptian star, Sirius the Sihor, which the ancients represented in their sacred hieroglyphics as an obelisk as well as a star. How is it possible that this most important star of the ancient world should find itself, as it were, resurrected in the architecture of the United States. …in the course of that day, when the cornerstone of the Washington Monument was laid, the Sun would have passed over Sirius … Computations clearly show that on the day the Declaration of Independence was agreed in Philadelphia, the Sun was on Sirius. The Mason who first signed the Declaration of Independence would have been aware of the particular significance of July 4 as a cosmic event. The day was the second in the so-called dog days…which begin on July 3. The dog days are so-called because they refer to the rising of the star Sirius.” -David Ovason, Secret Architecture of Our Nation’s Capitol

It's a G-thang Dogg.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Thank god....errr or is that dog, that you came along and put some actual common sense into this thread LOL. I mean come ON guys. You are stretching at BEST to 'make' this fit into a conspiracy. As Frankenchrist stated, the pyramid or triangle you guys are trying to see is a diamond.

Link 1

Link 2

I'm guessing that the wrestler must also be part of this conspiracy then...

And to say that Jay-z was bought/paid/bribed into the Illuminati/Masons...whatever the heck you guys are trying to say is just hard to believe. I mean, yeah lots of people are greedy and will do anything for $$$$ But, Jay-z already has much more money than he could probably even spend...selling records, shoes, president and CEO of Def Jam records, Rocafella...I mean this guy is hardly hurting for money.

It's a little too far fetched for me to jump on this bandwagon. You can take every single song that's ever been written, "translate" it and get a conspiracy out of it. I'm just not buying this one.

Michelle

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecry
You can stand under my Umbrella
You can stand under my Umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

it is so obvious, but i just mention it for noone did before:

if you read "ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh" backwards, it says,
"he he he.. alle alle"
alle is german, in english "all"
so she is singing:
"you can stand under my umbrella, hehehe, everybody is"

and just something to add:
virgin records has some nasty symbols also!
for instance was one of thir symbols something like this freemason sign, which was looking like a woman (virgin) with spread open legs. (michale tsarion i think reported beside many others about it)
also, this is talked about in this song. she is the virgin that spreads her legs.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129

And to say that Jay-z was bought/paid/bribed into the Illuminati/Masons...whatever the heck you guys are trying to say is just hard to believe. I mean, yeah lots of people are greedy and will do anything for $$$$ But, Jay-z already has much more money than he could probably even spend...selling records, shoes, president and CEO of Def Jam records, Rocafella...I mean this guy is hardly hurting for money.

That's not the point. David Rockefeller eg, or George Bush aren't hurting for money either, but they're both Masons and scum.
That's the problem with these people, they never have enough money and power.
Such empty souls they must have, you'd almost pity them, well not really.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

That's not the point. David Rockefeller eg, or George Bush aren't hurting for money either, but they're both Masons and scum.

Neither have ever been Masons.

Also, I'm constantly amazed at the level of bitterness and hostility that some folks around here exhibit. It was one much wiser than us who said "Let he without sin cast the first stone" and "There is not an idle word that will escape judgement". If we disagree with someone like Bush or Rockefeller, can't we intelligently explain why we think they're wrong instead of resorting to name calling?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen

Where does the word Gangster come from? G-angst-er = a G who is in Angst.

The word "gangster" does not derive from "angst"; it comes from "gang".

Mason's worship the goddess Isis/Sirius the Dog Star

No, we don't.

During the 1790s French Freemason Pierre L’Enfant designed the street plan and architectural layout of Washington D.C. to include many occult talismans.

Contrary to the claims of conspiracy theorists, L'Enfant was, in fact, never a Mason.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Youtube or google video search "Jay-Z Illuminati". Jay-Z often makes this triangle with his hands to look through it. He creates the all-seeing eye so frequently its not even funny. The video I saw was a compilation of alot of strange things, that being the most obvious.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Here's the thing, I wouldn't go so far as to call Jay-Z, Kanye West, etc...."illuminati". I think these guys learned this black art (signs, symbolism) from someone, somewhere. They knew that by using these references in their music and videos the Illuminati would notice, after all they're the only people who will understand the true meaning. So by doing so these artists are basically saying "work through me", "promote me", and "I'll do your bidding". Then they skyrocket to fame and fortune, all the while learning more about the black art and indoctrinating other entertainers. Call it what you want, I call it selling your soul to the devil.

Their reach to the masses is undeniable.

Barry Manilow!

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
There's one video in The Antichrist Dajjal Will Be A Reptilian Shapeshifter series that covers the occultic/satanic ritualistic symbolism of the umbrella and this song specifically....
Peace

This is what came to my mind also Dr. Love. That video series has a lot of crazy ideas, but I think it really has some good points and moments in it that are quite enlightening.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Actually the term you were looking for was bigoted, not biased.

I encourage everyone to actually open their eyes and take a look at the evidence posted before you choose to come off sounding racist.

DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129

Thank god....errr or is that dog, that you came along and put some actual common sense into this thread LOL. I mean come ON guys. You are stretching at BEST to 'make' this fit into a conspiracy. As Frankenchrist stated, the pyramid or triangle you guys are trying to see is a diamond.

I'm guessing that the wrestler must also be part of this conspiracy then...

Michelle

thank you Michelle

i like the way everyone just compleatly ignored the first part of your responce.

ITS A DIAMOND!!! PEOPLE!!!!!

Hip Hop goes totally against "the man"
illuminati=power="the Man"

There may be a lot of experts here in the fields of the paranormal, UFOs etc...

I AM the ATS hip hop expert. and all yall have no idea what hip hop is.

I swear you guys are reaching and its making you look dumb.

Jay Z uses the word Roccafella to imulate the money and power of the real Rockafellers. he actually spells it in a ghetto/slang way.

Just like rapper Irv Gotti uses the last name to imulate "real gangster" John Gotti.

Hip Hop is about image.

LMMFAO at G'angst'er!!!

you even have masons telling you you are wrizzzzzong!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Here's the thing, I wouldn't go so far as to call Jay-Z, Kanye West, etc...."illuminati". I think these guys learned this black art (signs, symbolism) from someone, somewhere. They knew that by using these references in their music and videos the Illuminati would notice, after all they're the only people who will understand the true meaning. So by doing so these artists are basically saying "work through me", "promote me", and "I'll do your bidding". Then they skyrocket to fame and fortune, all the while learning more about the black art and indoctrinating other entertainers. Call it what you want, I call it selling your soul to the devil.

Their reach to the masses is undeniable.

Barry Manilow!

Peace

no, you are completely offbase. I've been involved in hip-hop off and on for about 10 years and have many friends in the industry. It is NOT what people on here are subscribing to it. Can I deny that some head of some label might have some sort of nefarious association with somebody who is actually bad...no I can't. But hip hop artists, regardless of their status at the label are absolutely, positively 100% NOT involved in what you are attributing to them. Even Jay-Z who is more businessman now than performer is not doing what you say.
I can't be more clear, if anyone here is involved on the business or performance side of the music industry and they want to speak up that would be great, but the rest of you just don't know what you're talking about. This is really nonsense, there aren't conspiracies everywhere people...
At this point I'm just going to bow out of the thread because I'm seriously losing brain cells by reading what some of you are putting forth...and mods nonetheless! Come on..deny ignorance people..don't embrace it wholeheartedly.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Original Hip Hop may have been 'against the man'

Jay-Z's version is all about becoming one with the man, even super ceding the man.

Perhaps if you actually looked at the evidence presented, you would see in plain language, all of the connections that allude to this. You must be browsing the thread from a computer that prevents you from viewing any of the evidence that has piled up.

If you cannot see what is right before you eyes, read the words for yourself, then unfortunately I don't think anything we say will be able to bring you off the high horse you rode into this thread on. It would be in your best interest to just keep riding on by unless you can provide evidence and fact, instead of your bigoted opinions.

But since you decided to take it there, why not just call Jay-Z an Uncle Tom and be on your merry way? Why are all the members who find it so hard to believe that Jay-Z could be connected to, instead of subservient to, the white man, have less that 1000 ATS points, yet seem to be so passionate to discredit what appears to be a valid theory, supported by many pieces of evidence.

I beg all of you to stop posting your 'opinions' on the topic until you actually spend the time to read/view the evidence. Otherwise, your overzealous statements betray you.

DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Chapel

I can't be more clear, if anyone here is involved on the business or performance side of the music industry and they want to speak up that would be great

I am in the industry and I get ignored here.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join