Rihanna Umbrella is this song masonic or somehting?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I believe this.. half heartedly. Well I always kind of believed that famous people had deep secrets that average people will never know. I believe that's why alot of people dont make it. I believe it's reserved for selected few. We have to remeber that Satan work through people just like God does. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THIS. I certainly don't. But right now I want to cry because I can't and don't want to believe that people would sell their souls in such a way. Especially people who I happen to look up to. I listen to Rihanna and Jay Z on a regular basis (especially rihanna) and I'm not very religious but I feel god.. I sin everyay and I feel when he's angry and when he doesn't like. When ever you feel guilt.. you are sinning.. For what? For Fame. Fame is nice but if I have to sell my soul to fit in. I'd rather be the way I am forever. I've always wanted to be a star. My grandmother who was a die-hard christian told me that the entertainment industry was evil. And despite this.. yesterday I still wanted to be famous. But today.. after reading this and doing hours of research.. I don't know if it's even worth it. This country itself was built on semi-masonic values. Their wealth seems so big because many of them are rich and seem sucessful but the price they will have to repay will be bigger than all their money put together. This has made me realize that wealth is inside of you. You and God have the final say on how much you're worth. These people that have turned away just so they can enjoy the life they have at the moment do not know that they sold themselves incredibly cheap.

I feel played. Like
I'm apart of this movement because I supported and Immulated it for soooo long. I used to be a punk rock chick. Holding up the horn head sign with my hands in photos. Thinking I looked cool. Drinking with my tattoed friends. Cutting and dying my hair. And recently I been copying Rihanna heavily. Cause I believed that some how she was like me. I cut my hair like her. I already sorta dressed like her. I heard she was bleaching her skin.. I was even gonna do that! (Not like micheal though) Cause one of the things I learned about successful entertainers is they always have an Idol. Someone they want to be like.. infact they say that most successful entertainers were trying to out do their idols. Now I see that it's actually a horrible thing to do. To idolize another human. Rihanna know's no better than I do.. infact she knows less!!!! And poor Christopher. (I'm a huge fan of his too!) He is a child of God fresh out of the church straight into the industry. This whole thing has opened my eyes. My kids will know this, their kids will know this and so should yours. Tell them what's out here even if it isn't really out here because you never know. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THIS SUBJECT. And not just Rihanna and Jay-Z... researh you favorite artists and people, research Masonic Culture and Symbolism. See what their values really are. And decide who's side you're on.

One thing about being here in he land of the free is I have a choice. I can choose to never buy a Rihanna, Jay-Z, or whoever else album again. I can choose to turn th channel. But at the same time I am in danger. Because satan is so good at what he does. And sometimes the freedom of America gives him leverage in this moral war. And spreading this knowledge to people can probably get you killed. But you know what? Just like slaves fought and died for slavery I'm willing to fight this war too. EDUCATE THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE.. (THE ONES THAT WANT TO LISTEN..) and take this seriously this is not a game. Look around look closely. This determines the rest of your life.. and remember it NEVER ENDS.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
i dont know alot about illuminati and all but i dont doubt that this song is demonic.. jay-z is definitely a mason and just listen to his lyrics and then to hers..... its very strange.. dont let the devil fool you.. he hides himself in plain sight.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
Wow first time seeing a post here relating to the Illuminati involvement in the hip hop entertainment.

Here is one of many You Tube videos showing symbolism in Hip Hop music.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by Chaos Lord]

Darn I wish my sound worked so I could actually hear what the video says. However anything where Kayne can inflate his already huge ego and think he is more like God doesnt surprise me.

As for the OP um it's just a song IMO and to me none of their videos ever make sense but who knows what they had in mind. I was a bit surprised to see Rhianna's name on this site though so I had to check it out.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
These supposed drop-outs are picked up and groomed by an international masonic charity called Common Purpose. Common purpose riddle the establishment with other people who have been raised by CP. These people act as agents to pick new up-comers. You can google them.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Umbrella it is a great tune,and old Rihannas pretty hot in the video i would have to admit. but im thinging the whole things is classic predictive programing what with the money markets crashing and all now. the bit where shes all painted gold reminds me of that bond movie where they try to nuke falt nox.i think it was goldfinger

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
"The united states elected Barrack Obama as it's president" - Jugge MaFFis
Either Caroll Quigley was a liar and an idiot, or ....... Well I'll leave the "or" up to the reader.
According to Dr. Carroll Quigley; Who earned a B.A. at Harvard, was a Georgetown University Professor of History at the Foreign Service Schoolmentored Billary McClintock recommended him for the Rhodes Scholarship he received at Oxford University
"Elections are staged"
"I know of this network because I have studied it ... by an “international Anglophile network" that stages elections."
The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups." Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University"The Council on Foreign Relations is the American branch of a society which originated in England ... [and] ... believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established." --Dr. Carroll Quigley

"I know of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years in the early 1960s to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies ... but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known."

Dr. Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope; A History of the World in Our Time

Now take a gander at what they are feeding the masses for a light TV snack
Requires; Apple QuickTime Player

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hi I wanted so share some youtube video series i came across in relation to the Rihanna Umbrella song. I was going to start a new thread but dont wanna get flamed for doing so as there was this thread already.
I have posted parts 1 - 21 here. unfortunatly part 17 got removed by youtube. so i will email leon and see if i can get that copy. the first 1-2 videos here are a little bit laboring hes just setting up some concepts

Oh i would also need to add that come of the content in these videos maybe unsuitable for children under 18 as graphical language is used in a few instances.

[yvid] pt 17 Removed by youtube

Hope this stimulates some interest and hope i have not interjected this material on incorrect thread i dont want to hyjack a thread, just didnt want to start own thread when there already a thread about rihanna umbrella.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Jay-Zs On to the Next One has many people wondering whats the meaning behind the creepy images. The best way to understand the imagery is to understand the occult context in which they are used. This occult meaning of the symbols found in this video in relation to Jay-Zs affinities with secret societies.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I all hear is a love song. What part of umbrella ella ella eh eh eh eh eh is supposed to be masonic? I looked up the lyrics, no science there, it is a love song, I don't think it needs to be explained what her umbrella is or where it is raining from....

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Numerology is the proof? WTF. I was born on Valetines Day, that's the 14th, one plus 4 equals 5, there are 7 days in a week , 5 plus 7 equals 12, I was born at one in the morning, 12 plus one equals 13, O My God, I am evil. I equal 13! Or do I? 2 plus 1 equals 15, plus , oh no, what am I doing, the evil of 13 has got me so I cannot count now! What a world, what a world......

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What spacecadet said...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think these artist are tools for tptb. They control the media.
www.essortment.com...
www.cerebromente.org.br...www.buzzle.com... ain.html
I don't see why its so hard for people to think that its not possible and that its "just a song".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned190
I think these artist are tools for tptb. They control the media.
www.essortment.com...
www.cerebromente.org.br...www.buzzle.com... ain.html
I don't see why its so hard for people to think that its not possible and that its "just a song".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks, yes i dont think they are just songs. The human mind is so susceptable to manipulation. apparently its against advertising laws to use subliminal messages. Yet it still goes on, they just dont flash up "hungry eat popcorn" anymore.

music is a very clever way to manipulate the mind as the most powerfull form of mind control is to have someone think over and over again the same words. just like a professional hypnotist. the most powerfull form of hypnosis is that which we do to ourselves our own little self programming the things we tell ourselves in our head with our minds voice if you like. the one that says "im not feeling well today" or " i can hit this ball"

teenagers today sing the songs they thing just sound great but really they are mantras for hidden suggestions. the human brain can decode this, just like the mind can play you a dream a weird dream but it means something else. Manipulators already know the mind can do this, its the basis for all sorts of advertising and messaging,

Im sure if I was just to listen to gangsta rap hip hot stuff all day, everyday I would start to think like im different, and probably drive my car different, probably agressive , than if i listend to classical or chilled out music I would be a calm driver etc etc.

i think there is a lot more in all of this stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Don't see any masonic symbolism here. But damn rhianna is such a cutie.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
An interesting article about the wider debate;
Pop Music Is Evil

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thecry

Have a look into the second thread in my sig!

Peace!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I believe that many pop-stars are being 'handled' to promote the power$ that be'$ agenda. For another excellent series that has sections on stars like Rihanna and Jay-z, Britney etc check out truthproject101's series www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
riahanna and city group can suck some dip

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
'Jay, rain man is back with lil Ms. Sunshine '

'Rihanna where you at?'

Hmm, Jay Z often speaks of his own 'rain man' assisting him with his own tracks, so its just a coincedence they both have a 'rain man' ? I think nowadays there must be a smaller minority who DONT notice the blatant symbolism in the videos and lyrics.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
Hmm, Jay Z often speaks of his own 'rain man' assisting him with his own tracks...

Maybe he is refering to Rick Rubin? He is rather prolific.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join