Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Rihanna Umbrella is this song masonic or somehting?

page: 12
20
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 




posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Just to add to the conspiracy (not the arguement going on)......

Beyonce has her own clothing collection, her childrens clothing caused some controversy, rightly so....

This is how she would like you to dress your 5 year old..

www.babble.com...



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
@ tgambill:

Two simple questions...

Why do you think the Scottish rite has more influence than any other Masonic rite?

Why do you think it has authority over craft (blue) masonry?

In all your 'research', you have said nothing which answers these two questions, and yet, they form a premise of your arguments.

Any argument based on an incorrect premise must be false. So before arguing further, I would like to hear how you justify these assumptions.



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
******lol......and this makes you a credible and objective "most debater"....
)


Reported for attempting to insult me


And I suppose you, who has a indepth hatred for something and yet can't present a single shred of evidence, is SO objective?

I actually am far more objective than you could ever dream to be. If I ever saw anything in freemasonry that was questionable, I would try to fix it and if I failed leave immediately. Its a optional organization, no one forced me to join and no one will do anything if I leave.



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
No clouds in my storms
Let it rain
I hydroplane into fame (Eh eh)
Come'n down with the Dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone
We Rocafella (Eh eh)
She fly higher than weather
And she rocks it better
You know me
An anticipation for precipitation
stacks chips for the rainy day (Eh eh)
Jay, rain man is back with lil Ms. Sunshine
Rihanna where you at?

I have heard this song but I never listened to the words. It does make a good argument for what many have been saying.

It speaks of a storm brewing without clouds. It speaks of a fall in the stock market. It speaks of being involved with the Rockefeller/Bilderberg group and being flown away to safety before the rains come. Most telling is the part about the Rain Man and Sunshine. I think these where code names for nuclear bomb tests. Now I may be so wrong but it does look a bit suspect.



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You hit the nail on the head...........exactly what is going on.



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"And I suppose you, who has a indepth hatred for something and yet can't present a single shred of evidence, is SO objective?"

*****lol....you lose credibility every post you present. You use negative operate conditioning and projecting false assumptions to make your point. "indepth hatred" ???? So now you are a remote viewer with supernatural skills to read the mind of a poster....wow....the CIA could use you. lol.....

"I actually am far more objective than you could ever dream to be."

******Oh stop it....I almost choked on my cough drop.
) you are objective???????? lol....


"If I ever saw anything in freemasonry that was questionable, I would try to fix it and if I failed leave immediately. Its a optional organization, no one forced me to join and no one will do anything if I leave."

*****you might be telling the truth here. Most Masons don't know about this final conspiracy. I talked with a 32 degree today at the VA. He was uncommonly open talking about the Masons, in front of others that were waiting. I was actually uncomfortable with his forthcoming conversation about Freemasonry because of the secretive protocol. In any case he turned down a high position, secondly his son called him and after his rise to, I think.....3rd degree, i don't remember exactly told his father that he was out of the Masons immediately because he learned additional protocol that was contrary to his religious belief and their objectives. I found that interesting.



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You see, you people provoke to get what you refer as "insults" but you do it anyway. Then you run like little girls to the mods and cry foul. Please don't waste my time with your tricks and lies.



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill
 


Your complete lack of cohesive thoughts and rambling shocks and amazes...for the 30th time or so.

Its really quite simple, but since you need things to be explained to you here we go:

I am a member of a voluntary organization which has no power over what I say or do. I can leave, expose the ritual for the 8923498234 time since ~1725, write books making up fantastic allegations, and nothing would happen. There is no reason for me to lie or defend something that is not true, in fact, the incentive is quite the opposite. I could get legions of adoring fans like you who would lap up every thing I made up as long as it fit your anti-mason views, and you would exhault me as being true because I was a former mason.

You on the other hand have a direct incentive in continuing to believe and propagate your lies. You have made a illusion reality which is not true and based on fantasy in order to make the world more simple for you to understand. If you accepted truth, your shallow world would come crashing down and you would be crushed under the weight of the lies you have so strongly believed in.

You are a shill - completely invested in believing the propaganda you spread. I have absolutely no incentive to even respond to the sewage you put out, and no reason at all to defend things that aren't true.

The truth, which you will ignore because you are more interested in lies: there are no high level, mid level, or low level masons. All masons are on the same level, it is in fact one of the founding points of the entire fraternity that its membership be equal. The Scottish Rite is one side body, primarily US based, which has no power beyond the administration of its own degrees. People join the Scottish Rite and go from 4th degree to 32nd degree in a day or two, and anyone can get the 33rd degree for doing a lot of community service. There are many other rites, like the York Rite, which you ignore because it doesn't have the high numbers that you obsess with. You assume increases in numbers equal power, rank, authority, or something else - when all it REALLY means is that one has sat through a allegorical play.

That is the truth, and no amount of lies, propaganda, and youtube videos will change it.



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
"Why do you think the Scottish rite has more influence than any other Masonic rite?"

*****Two simple questions? I don't think so. These questions are not simple. I am sure also that once I attempt to answer them, no matter what I answer you and "lowlevelmason" will cry foul or fowl and scream to the mods that this is off topic. lol...however, here we go. an effort in frutility. The Scottish rite is focused more on deism. It bases "religion" on reason rather than revelation. In my reseach I have read that this is the most powerful Masonic Order in the world. It has 33 steps, and the seekers look for wealth, secular power, position etc.......What is interesting is that on the way to 32 degrees, 29 degrees can be made in only a weekend called "Blue light" special.
Saved for special people. they will even cut many corners to bring in very special people. General Marshall, General Douglas MacArthur, President Taft, and Teddy Roosevelt for example didn't join until he was VP, the Pope, Robert shueller and many more. The above ones were made Masons on sight and as a result didn't have to take the blood oaths. Now, the York rite has 13 steps and imagine that. This site is for those that read the Bible and such. As a matter of fact, Masons do make a big thing out of the procotol of Christianity piety to make it.........appear to be Christian. They even have this saying........."Masonry, after all, is but a rule for orderly righteousness." it then moves up to the Royal Arch degrees for both York Rite and Scottish rite. The Royal Arch degrees are obligated under the blood oaths to extrigate their fellows from any trouble, any trouble. Masons seek members that are in legal professions, and raise them to Royal Arch degrees fast for this purpose. Local sheriff, judges, prosecutors, or police investigator, contractor assignments....etc.....

In the U.S. there is no supreme Grand Lodge or centralized Masonic authority. The Ancient and Accepted Rite or Scottish rite consists of 33 degrees and is governed by the Supreme Counsel. The Royal Arch is not required for admission to the Ancient and Accepted Rite. This is a key factor and the fulfillment and completion of the 3rd degree.


Why do you think it has authority over craft (blue) masonry?

This is a trick question.
I'm not a Mason so there is much I don't know, however, I do know what I need to. Nevertheless, there are no other higher degree than of Master Masons int he Craft Masonry. However, the Master Mason it is said would greatly benefit from the further instruction and fellowship offered by the York Rite and Scottish Rite of Masonry which has higher degrees and even goes to the Knights Templar and the Illuminati degrees. its intesting that in the 33rd degree had a black mass. Big surprise for some that go there for this ceremony. The Christ-less prayers and the hymns that is sung fits in. The one word a Black Communion or a Black Mass. The unwary ones that hold on to their Christian beliefs find out soon that its not Jesus that they serve, but the Great Architect of the Universe and its not God. They talk of Osiris, Krishna or Demeter and other demons or possessed humans, and this "hidden wisdom." is evil in nature.






[edit on 8-1-2009 by tgambill]



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
"Reported for attempting to insult me"

****you are such a hypocrite and coward. report this......I confirmed my hunch that you provoke with lies and accusations just up to the line after baiting for weaker minded responders that gives you what you deserve you run and tattle tale.....lol..... how old are you.....7 or 8 years old.



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
I am sure also that once I attempt to answer them, no matter what I answer you and "lowlevelmason" will cry foul or fowl and scream to the mods that this is off topic.


Uh-oh. Someone has sour grapes that they can't keep their temper tantrums in check. Its not my fault that you fly off the handle every other post.


Originally posted by tgambill
The Scottish rite is focused more on deism. It bases "religion" on reason rather than revelation.


The Scottish Rite is based no more on deism than any other masonic body. In fact, its quite obvious that orders like THE YORK RITE would be FAR more centered around the concept because of the topics the order bases itself around.


Originally posted by tgambill
In my reseach I have read that this is the most powerful Masonic Order in the world.


And the proof for this is..what? How can an order that is primarily US based, and even more so based in the southern US, be the most "powerful masonic order in the world"?


Originally posted by tgambill
It has 33 steps, and the seekers look for wealth, secular power, position etc.......What is interesting is that on the way to 32 degrees, 29 degrees can be made in only a weekend called "Blue light" special.
Saved for special people. they will even cut many corners to bring in very special people.


Patently false. First, the first and highest degrees of freemasonry are the blue lodge. The 4th - 33rd degrees offered by the Scottish Rite are not steps, but side degrees. ANYONE can and does go from 4th degree to the 32nd degree in a weekend. Its not a bluelight special for special people. Its how the entire organization is run.


Originally posted by tgambill
General Marshall, General Douglas MacArthur, President Taft, and Teddy Roosevelt for example didn't join until he was VP, the Pope, Robert shueller and many more. The above ones were made Masons on sight and as a result didn't have to take the blood oaths.


The POPE? Hilarious. The Popes have issued direct orders that no member of Catholicism can join freemasonry and remain a catholic. The pope would be a catholic.


Originally posted by tgambill
Now, the York rite has 13 steps and imagine that. This site is for those that read the Bible and such. As a matter of fact, Masons do make a big thing out of the procotol of Christianity piety to make it.........appear to be Christian. They even have this saying........."Masonry, after all, is but a rule for orderly righteousness." it then moves up to the Royal Arch degrees for both York Rite and Scottish rite. The Royal Arch degrees are obligated under the blood oaths to extrigate their fellows from any trouble, any trouble.


The York Rite also doesn't have any steps, it has side degrees. I am a devout evangelical Christian and am not in the York Rite. Please explain this to me. I read the bible daily, I even have a Master of Arts in Religious Studies. I know plenty of other Scottish Rite masons who have M.Div's, Th.D's, are pastors, and plenty of other Christians - how is it ALL OF US somehow skipped the dastardly plan to divert us from the Scottish Rite?


Originally posted by tgambill
Masons seek members that are in legal professions, and raise them to Royal Arch degrees fast for this purpose. Local sheriff, judges, prosecutors, or police investigator, contractor assignments....etc.....


Actually mason's dont seek anyone - another myth. Further, I have yet to meet all these lawyers, judges, sheriffs, etc. How is it there are none in my lodge? I am quite sure a brother in the York Rite can also confirm there is no astounding number in that side order though.


Originally posted by tgambill
In the U.S. there is no supreme Grand Lodge or centralized Masonic authority. The Ancient and Accepted Rite or Scottish rite consists of 33 degrees and is governed by the Supreme Counsel. The Royal Arch is not required for admission to the Ancient and Accepted Rite. This is a key factor and the fulfillment and completion of the 3rd degree.


Not at all - many people are members of the both the York and Scottish Rite. Explain that one.


Originally posted by tgambill
Why do you think it has authority over craft (blue) masonry?


That would be because it has absolutely no authority over craft masonry. In fact grand lodges of craft power actually have far more power than the Scottish Rite, because with the stroke of a pen it could declare the Scottish Rite irregular and clandestine and instantly there would be almost no members left.


Originally posted by tgambill
This is a trick question.
I'm not a Mason so there is much I don't know, however, I do know what I need to.


Actually, it was a quite honest question that has made you reveal your views and their many inconsistencies and that large portions of it are complete fabrications.


Originally posted by tgambill
Nevertheless, there are no other higher degree than of Master Masons int he Craft Masonry.


Incorrect. There is no higher degree than Master Mason in all of freemasonry.


Originally posted by tgambill
However, the Master Mason it is said would greatly benefit from the further instruction and fellowship offered by the York Rite and Scottish Rite of Masonry which has higher degrees and even goes to the Knights Templar and the Illuminati degrees.


No, not really. Many masons are content to stay in the blue lodge their entire life, and no one tries to force them to join anything else. There are no higher degrees anywhere. The York Rite has a order called Knights Templar which has no actual historical connection to the group at all. And of course, there is no such thing as "illuminati degrees"


Originally posted by tgambill
its intesting that in the 33rd degree had a black mass. Big surprise for some that go there for this ceremony. The Christ-less prayers and the hymns that is sung fits in. The one word a Black Communion or a Black Mass. The unwary ones that hold on to their Christian beliefs find out soon that its not Jesus that they serve, but the Great Architect of the Universe and its not God. They talk of Osiris, Krishna or Demeter and other demons or possessed humans, and this "hidden wisdom." is evil in nature.


It is interesting that you, not even being a mason, somehow know mysteriously what goes on in the 33rd degree. Of course there is no black mass - the black mass was something satanism thought up that it uses to make a mockery of the catholic church.

There is no God of freemasonry. The GATOU is the God of whatever god you represent. Just like the word God refers to different deity depending on your religion views. There is no talk of Osiris, Krishnia, or Demeter - and you really need to take religion 101 - Osiris is a Egyptian deity and Krishna is a hindu deity, not "demons." Same for Demeter, who is a greek goddess.

The only thing "evil" is your refusal to do the research and find the truth.






[edit on 8-1-2009 by tgambill]



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
"Uh-oh. Someone has sour grapes that they can't keep their temper tantrums in check. Its not my fault that you fly off the handle every other post."

*******temper tantrums? fly off the handle?
) You are a piece of work and it fits the term, he doth protest too much. All that I wrote is correct. You are following the Masons axiom of lying to protect your evil secrets. The Masons will split when the truth comes out. Your ranks will be destroyed when the rank and file learns the truth.

you have a masters of Arts........wow. so you go this from a box of Honey Smacks.
)

You win, your worshipful master would be proud. Tell me which is the best liar you or he............
)



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill
 


No amount of your illusions is going to change the truth. The truth is you havent the faintest idea what you are talking about. The sad truth is that you could easily find out THE FACTS by READING THE RITUAL and doing just 10 minutes of research. Sorry, but freemasonry is growing with more and more members every day.

You are rather insignificant in the list of figures who have tried to stop masonry. All the great and powerful fascists with far more resources than you have tried and failed. It is sad to see that you side with tyranny and against liberty. However, the tyrannical leaders you adore are proud of you, I am sure


[edit on 8-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
My lowlow level mason, the Scottish rite, 33rd degree Masons, Black nobility, zionist jews are the facist that are trying to put together the World Government...no wonder. It goes back to Nimrod the Masons and the dark arts come from the Illuminati which is under the lock and key of high level Masons........it will be defeated, promise you.

The Illuminati, counsel of the 13, committee of the 300, Club of Rome the list goes on, use music like Jay Z, rock and roll, heavy satanic metal for to further their mind control methods and you know this.......it will fail.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by tgambill]



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
Havent read all these posts but just wanted to say that I see Rihanna in an interview and she said she was in England and it was never stopped raining so she wrote that song when she was over here.



According to wikipedia.....Rhianna didn't even write the song.
So why would she say she did?


It was written by Terius Nash, Christopher Stewart and Kuk Harrell

en.wikipedia.org...(song)

BTW Interesting thread OP



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
All I'm saying is, how is this song benefiting Masonry? What is the point?



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
My lowlow level mason, the Scottish rite, 33rd degree Masons, Black nobility, zionist jews are the facist that are trying to put together the World Government...no wonder. It goes back to Nimrod the Masons and the dark arts come from the Illuminati which is under the lock and key of high level Masons........it will be defeated, promise you.

The Illuminati, counsel of the 13, committee of the 300, Club of Rome the list goes on, use music like Jay Z, rock and roll, heavy satanic metal for to further their mind control methods and you know this.......it will fail.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by tgambill]


No sorry you are siding with the fascists, who have throughout history tried to squash things like freemasonry because they were terrified of concepts of liberty.

Scottish Rite freemasonry has no power over anything except the administration of its own degrees. That's it, the end. Freemasonry started in the 14th century. There are no high level masons. Or low level mason. Just masons.


The end.

Case closed.

Joseph Stalin and Hitler would, however, be proud of your efforts. Is that you who you worship?

[edit on 9-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Its a Masons conspiracy that goes back a long way. You are digging your own hole because clearly anyone that has an ounce of intelligence will google, read, research and will 100% come up with the same conclusions. So, your stating your position and certainly, no disrespect intended,......
) are lying through your teeth.

Below is only a sample of how they infect the minds of innocent people with the Hip hop, rap, rock and roll, movies and its clear.

www.youtube.com...

No you are the watcher of the keep and canvas for truth so that you can distort because the time is near. there is a mass effort on the blogs to conduct damage control, lie, and hide truth.........you are a classic......



posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Fight Club!?!? You cant be serious. Please tell me you are joking.





new topics

top topics



 
20
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join