It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from...me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm from Greece,not a harcore fan of mysteries etc but occasionally i find excuses to read/look/listen about them.
That's the way i got here though i think this site is gonna keep me occupied. (in normal levels i hope
)
This isn't my first post in the forums but since i wanted to ask a question i thought to do it while saying "hello".

Is there a speciffic section for member's "rantings"?A place where members can talk about several subjects?I'm asking this so i can avoid starting seperate threads here and there.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I believe what you are looking for resides in BTS not ATS...Just click on the toolbar above the ad banner

I hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from....me

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

Welcome, Oceanborn!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A big thanks to all of you!

About the profile,i doubt if i'll bother to fix it up,i'm always lazy about profiles.

Thanks for all the info!

new topics

top topics

join