It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, I Admit It, ATS I Need Your Help

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

I have an idea. Don't know what you think of it; But I notice that you seem to have a great deal of knowledge. Why don't you open a thread on, "Questions and answers for Christians/others ?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
I would be glad to respond to that in U2U.
Don't want to turn this into a religious debate. Lol!

Looking forward to it and completely understand.

But there are many things that I find unclear. Some things, I have found the answers to. Seems like certain things are revealed to you when you are ready to receive them.

True. What's even more frustrating is looking back and realizing just how unready we were before

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Did you see my last
post above. If you decide to do this, send me a link or post it here.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I have an idea. Don't know what you think of it; But I notice that you seem to have a great deal of knowledge. Why don't you open a thread on, "Questions and answers for Christians/others ?

Hmmm...there was a thread called "Answers from the Higher Light" to which the author proposed that they were the Higher Light. Not sure if I want to paint a target onto myself like that...and not sure under what forum it would go. A more accurate title would be "What can I do to help?" and even then may take some heavy filtering to assess who actually would like help and if there's anything I could do to help. If they're looking to buy a video card for their computer, I have recommendations, but if they want to know what's the difference between DLP, HDTV, or Plasma, they'd have the wrong person - for example. Usually what I do instead is browse the threads and if there's any instance where I think I may be able to help, I'll give it a go.

Okay, I'll do this by friend's request. I'll open a thread called "Ask a Christian (even about the paranormal)". Let's see where it goes.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Hmmm...there was a thread called "Answers from the Higher Light" to which the author proposed that they were the Higher Light. Not sure if I want to paint a target onto myself like that...and not sure under what forum it would go. A more accurate title would be "What can I do to help?" and even then may take some heavy filtering to assess who actually would like help and if there's anything I could do to help. If they're looking to buy a video card for their computer, I have recommendations, but if they want to know what's the difference between DLP, HDTV, or Plasma, they'd have the wrong person - for example. Usually what I do instead is browse the threads and if there's any instance where I think I may be able to help, I'll give it a go.

Okay, I'll do this by friend's request. I'll open a thread called "Ask a Christian (even about the paranormal)". Let's see where it goes.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by saint4God]

I can't see this thread as being that synonymous with the aforementioned thread, 'Higher Light.' But I would think that it ought to fit in the religious section, somewhere.

Maybe I should have been more clear. I didn't mean for you to portray yourself as the ultimate authority, but I thought that maybe, once it was opened; Many could give their opinions.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

But I would think that it ought to fit in the religious section, somewhere.

I put it in paranormal since that's where this idea came from and we can talk about some more shade of grey topics like ghosts perhaps. The "dunking booth" syndrome may be lower. We'll see!

Maybe I should have been more clear. I didn't mean for you to portray yourself as the ultimate authority, but I thought that maybe, once it was opened; Many could give their opinions.

I hope so. Dunno if I have the energy or ability to run solo.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

But I would think that it ought to fit in the religious section, somewhere.

I put it in paranormal since that's where this idea came from and we can talk about some more shade of grey topics like ghosts perhaps. The "dunking booth" syndrome may be lower. We'll see!

I hope so. Dunno if I have the energy or ability to run solo.

I have a feeling that many would join in to assist.
I will certainly be there for support. Since I am seeking,
I may not have much to contribute in assistance.
But I will have some questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Saint4God
Please let me know
if and when
you have started the new thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
here is something interesting I found, which is referred to as, microwave induced Lyme disease:

Electrical Sensitivity & Hypersensitivity

Information kindly provided by www.powerwatch.org.uk

What is Electrical Hypersensitivity (EHS)?

Electrical hypersensitivity (EHS) is a combination of up to three factors:
1. a natural sensitivity, similar to other idiopathic or allergic reactions, which is not typical of the general population.
2. sensitisation by some trigger, which could be one, or more, of a variety of commonly encountered substances.
3. sensitisation by some incident, which has the capability of damaging the bioelectrochemical communication within the body.

Some people are electrically sensitive, that is they are aware of the presence of electromagnetic fields (EMFs), but are not adversely affected by them. Other people may or may not be aware of the presence of EMFs, but can become seriously ill in their presence. These people we refer to as electrically hypersensitive (EHS). People who have developed EHS have a physiological disorder, characterized by neurological and idiopathic reactions, that noticeably appear or intensify near sources of EMFs such as electrical appliances, especially VDUs (computer monitors), power lines, fluorescent lights, mobile phones, cordless phones, wireless computers (wLANs), mobile phone base stations, etc.

Being EHS means experiencing recurring feelings of stress or illness when near an EMF source. Any noticeable, recurring ill health that is triggered by an electromagnetic field, and that diminishes or disappears away from the EMF source, constitutes a case of electrical hypersensitivity. While symptoms may diminish quickly after the exposure is reduced, it can take several days, weeks or occasionally months if the person has become severely sensitised, for the effects to disappear.

It is not yet known whether EHS is an independent condition, or a kind of Multiple Environmental Sensitivity Syndrome, linked possibly also to Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome.

For EHS sufferers living in a high EMF environment, it is like a person with auditory sensitivity trying to carry on normal life with someone shouting in both ears all the time.

Many electrically sensitive people seem to have quite dry skin and can carry high electrostatic charges on their body. Not only can other people experience a 'zap' when touching the person, but the electrostatic charges can also be transferred to electronic equipment causing equipment to malfunction. This can sometimes give an appearance of clumsiness or ineptitude, which can lead to a lack of confidence in using electrical equipment. This is quite concerning when young people, even in pre-school nurseries, are being exposed to computers, and they may develop this sensitivity, which can lead to a lifelong lack of confidence and self-esteem problems.
www.ei-resource.org...&-hypersensitivity/

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yep, made the thread per your recommendation. Feel free to hop on:

Ask a Christian (even about the paranormal)

Regarding E.M.F / E.L.F / E.M.R and so forth, I yield to the physicist first. They'd be able to qualify how much radiation can alter cell structure. We know that UV and X rays can alter genetic structure causing cancer as well as other illnesses. After we establish the number or guideline as so what is harmful, we have to look at what the effect is specifically to the biochemisty. Then, we have to establish motivation of those wishing to impose the weapon, find out how they are directionally able to do so, how they're able to shield themselves and what kind of expected result they'd receive. After we do all that, then we have to ask...why did they decided to do all that instead of hacking into a swiss bank account, blackmarket sales or getting into a drug cartel. I was surprised to hear there was a heavy blackmarket in the former Soviet Union, to which I asked my former Armenian friend, "what's being sold on the black market" to which she shrugged and asked, "what isn't?"

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join